Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-19-2023, 08:17 AM

36,634 posts, read 30,953,043 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyHappy001 View Post
Wrong, men did not "put them back in the corner." Women allowing men to take over their sports is the logical outcome of leftism and feminism. Women are the largest and most influential voting block, and this is what women have been voting for 50 years.
Have you actually looked at the voting demographics or do you honestly believe women control the election outcomes because we are all of one hive mind?

If you are insinuating women are more likely to vote democrat, would it not be the democrats who could be described as more supporting of women's rights? And is it not Black women who vote at a higher percentage than black men. And was it not the Black vote that elected Biden?

Now who would have ever thought there would be such a movement as the transgender movement and self-identifying as a woman going hand in hand with the inclusive movement?

Now what makes you think women are not protesting transgenders in sporting competitions and what exactly do you believe joe public could have done to prevent it or stop it now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2023, 08:35 AM

9,936 posts, read 4,693,984 times
The emphasize should be on those who enable these trans athletes in womens sports. The organizers and officials of the Chicago Cyclo Cross Cup event and the Illinois Cycling Association as are much part of the problem as the participants. Wether they sanction or encourage they are the problem because they aren't looking out for the woman or maintaining a level playing field.

Same for all these organizations including many colleges, NCAA etc. It takes massive enabling for outcomes like this

Old 10-19-2023, 09:05 AM

36,634 posts, read 30,953,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anononcty View Post
The emphasize should be on those who enable these trans athletes in womens sports. The organizers and officials of the Chicago Cyclo Cross Cup event and the Illinois Cycling Association as are much part of the problem as the participants. Wether they sanction or encourage they are the problem because they aren't looking out for the woman or maintaining a level playing field.

Same for all these organizations including many colleges, NCAA etc. It takes massive enabling for outcomes like this
Exactly. Not sure why some of the posters want to blame every woman in the US as if there is anything the average working, non-sports enthusiast female could do about it.
I vote republican and I dont watch women's sports. What do these posters expect me to do? quit my job and leave my family to protest 24/7.

Old 10-19-2023, 09:55 AM

38,651 posts, read 26,426,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
If women had wanted to compete with men they would not have fought for title IX. Women did not want biological men competing on women's sports teams.
I just completed the annual DEI/sexual harassment training that is an iron-clad condition of my employment.

Each year, I am required to click through video after cartoonish video that presents white males in the absolute worst light imaginable.

In each and every invented scenario presented, people like me, white males, are cast as an unquestionably privileged and protected class that routinely abuses this unearned advantage by sabotaging any racial minority member that dares aspire to workplace equality or female that works up the courage to complain about pervasive sexual harassment.

The short multiple-choice quizzes that follow the videos offer only answer options that confirm the presumptions that blacks are routinely subjected to racial discrimination by white people and females are routinely subjected to sexual harassment by males.

It is an Orwellian theatre of the absurd and, like a waiter/waitress/bartender that is required to address cross-dressing customers by the sex-specific pronouns that affirm their sexual fantasies, each year, I am required to support someone else's war against reality.

Welcome to my world.

And remember, "Sometimes they are five. Sometimes they are three. Sometimes they are all of them at once. You must try harder. It is not easy to become sane."

https://www.abhafoundation.org/asset.../1984/164.html

Old 10-19-2023, 10:08 AM

78,598 posts, read 60,785,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
I just completed the annual DEI/sexual harassment training that is an iron-clad condition of my employment.

Each year, I am required to click through video after cartoonish video that presents white males in the absolute worst light imaginable.

In each and every invented scenario presented, people like me, white males, are cast as an unquestionably privileged and protected class that routinely abuses this unearned advantage by sabotaging any racial minority member that dares aspire to workplace equality or female that works up the courage to complain about pervasive sexual harassment.

The short multiple-choice quizzes that follow the videos offer only answer options that confirm the presumptions that blacks are routinely subjected to racial discrimination by white people and females are routinely subjected to sexual harassment by males.

It is an Orwellian theatre of the absurd and, like a waiter/waitress/bartender that is required to address cross-dressing customers by the sex-specific pronouns that affirm their sexual fantasies, each year, I am required to support someone else's war against reality.

Welcome to my world.

And remember, "Sometimes they are five. Sometimes they are three. Sometimes they are all of them at once. You must try harder. It is not easy to become sane."

https://www.abhafoundation.org/asset.../1984/164.html
Well that's some pretty lame outdated training.

I have to take similar training and it's all jumbled up so that harassers or people with biases are all different races, genders, etc.

Old 10-19-2023, 10:25 AM

38,065 posts, read 22,219,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mor...es/ar-AA1ia66s

I can't believe this is still going on. It's ridiculous that women fought so long for equality and now men put them back into the corner.
Men make the best women

Old 10-19-2023, 10:30 AM

39,282 posts, read 27,677,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Men make the best women
Haha I will believe it when heterosexual men start to date transwomen.

Old 10-19-2023, 10:46 AM

12,407 posts, read 8,192,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Have you actually looked at the voting demographics or do you honestly believe women control the election outcomes because we are all of one hive mind?

If you are insinuating women are more likely to vote democrat, would it not be the democrats who could be described as more supporting of women's rights? And is it not Black women who vote at a higher percentage than black men. And was it not the Black vote that elected Biden?

Now who would have ever thought there would be such a movement as the transgender movement and self-identifying as a woman going hand in hand with the inclusive movement?

Now what makes you think women are not protesting transgenders in sporting competitions and what exactly do you believe joe public could have done to prevent it or stop it now.

Sports being of no importance, except to the few professions making their living from entertaining us, the push back has to be in the other aspects of life. The dead or "misgendering", the banning and cancelations of folks from public speech for using the wrong name or pronoun to identify the 1976 Olympic decathlon champion. or the kid called Jazz on the basic cable TV program being prime examples. Or putting rape convicts in with their victim class.

But since that battle has been lost it is just a matter of time when a younger version of Dr. Renee Richards obliterates the records of Serena Williams. Assuming the percentage of trans in the society does not continue on its exponential growth rate.

Old 10-19-2023, 10:53 AM

3,101 posts, read 1,764,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mor...es/ar-AA1ia66s

I can't believe this is still going on. It's ridiculous that women fought so long for equality and now men put them back into the corner
The patriarchy wins again!

Old 10-19-2023, 10:57 AM

1,706 posts, read 639,018 times
Nice, the best women cyclists are actually men!. Clown World. Lets just get rid of women's sports altogether. Men seem to make better women athletes, whats the point of it any more?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies