Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who do you hate more? Joe Biden or Hamas?
Joe Biden 32 37.21%
Hamas 54 62.79%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2023, 08:13 PM

11,819 posts, read 8,027,753 times

Advertisements

I'm more pissed off at Biden.

Hama's behavior, while disgusting is atleast predictable given their long standing conflictions with Israel.

Biden however is committing treason to his own country and misleading so many people into believing he is doing this for progression while pivoting society, laws, finances, and the way we live and perceive in a direction that suites his personal best interest without any regard to the consequences of the choices he makes and how it impacts other people's lives.. ..all in the name of progression. He is absolutely disgusting and it irritates me that so many people blindly follow him thinking they are doing the right thing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2023, 08:48 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 10 days ago)

35,637 posts, read 17,989,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
I voted Hamas because I'm smart enough to know the difference between evil and incompetence.
Well, . . . there ya go.

Old 11-17-2023, 09:03 PM

13,754 posts, read 8,014,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
Just a straight up poll question. Before it was asked who do you dislike more Biden or Putin. Tucker Carlson made the interesting comment what did Putin ever do to you? Same question here. What did Hamas ever do to you? Many complain here how Biden has done so many bad things to Americans. How about Hamas? What have they done to average Americans directly?

Both Putin and Hamas have started a war recently and killed innocent women and children. A lot more dead innocent people in Ukraine than in Israel. And just to set it straight. Hamas is horrible and needs to be totally destroyed. But I could say the same thing about the Russian Army and Putin. Evil is Evil.

Specifically Trump supporters who really, really hate Biden. Who do you hate more. Biden or Hamas?
I'm a Trump supporter but don't hate Biden. In fact I don't think he's running the country. I just want him gone next year and Trump back in the WH.

Old 11-17-2023, 09:04 PM

13,605 posts, read 4,937,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
What a stupid and strange poll.
Who was worse, Napoleon Bonaparte or Benjamin Disraeli?

Old 11-17-2023, 09:34 PM

8,886 posts, read 4,587,391 times
I tried to vote for Jim Harbaugh, but that wasn't a choice...

Old 11-17-2023, 10:13 PM

5,738 posts, read 5,447,174 times
This poll shows exactly what's wrong with this country. "Joe Biden hates America." Not too long ago you could respond to this with "try moving out of your parents' basement." But now Republicans and right-wing media have found they get more votes & money not by doing good for people, but by convincing the plebes that the other side hates them and wants to hurt them.

No one from here wants to destroy America for profit. There is no profit from making people poor and helpless. Pick any communist or otherwise country in history, and the rich/connected people there live worse than rich Americans.

Last edited by CaseyB; 11-18-2023 at 04:58 AM.. Reason: language

Old 11-17-2023, 10:27 PM

32,072 posts, read 15,077,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
Who was worse, Napoleon Bonaparte or Benjamin Disraeli?
That’s not part of the poll. Maybe you should start one about this.

Old 11-18-2023, 02:50 AM

24,646 posts, read 9,472,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
Hamas is trying to destroy Israel. Joe is trying to destroy the United States.
Simple and correct.

Old 11-18-2023, 05:55 AM

59,109 posts, read 27,340,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
If only someone could show us those "crimes." But I guess we'll just have to take your word for it.
"If only someone could show us those "crimes."

You know the same can be said about Trump and it hasn't stopped any of our our left friends from declaring him guilty BEFORE a court has said so.

"What is good for the goose...."!

And "people in glass houses....!

Old 11-18-2023, 06:06 AM

59,109 posts, read 27,340,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Yankee View Post
Thank you, that's the funniest thing I have read today. But to your question can you tell me why the GOP won't update the immigrations laws removing the asylum loophole among other things? I guess the latest We got him Now from the Outlaw Clown Posse is more important.
"can you tell me why the GOP won't update the immigrations laws removing the asylum loophole"

"Loophole", your interpretation only.

Who wrote the law?

Who voted for it, etc?

We have LOTS of immigration laws on the books already.

Why won't the dems in office ENFORCE THEM?

"Sanctuary" cities are AGAINST THE LAW.

"Aiding and Abetting" is AGAINST THE LAW.

I have posted it MANY TIMES and as usual NONE of the people like you have EVER responded.

Why is that?

In case you don't "remember"

"8 U.S. Code § 1324 - Bringing in and harboring certain aliens

prev | next
(a) Criminal penalties (1) (A) Any person who—(i) knowing that a person is an alien, brings to or attempts to bring to the United States in any manner whatsoever such person at a place other than a designated port of entry or place other than as designated by the Commissioner, regardless of whether such alien has received prior official authorization to come to, enter, or reside in the United States and regardless of any future official action which may be taken with respect to such alien;
(ii) knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, transports, or moves or attempts to transport or move such alien within the United States by means of transportation or otherwise, in furtherance of such violation of law;

Read kt ALL here, https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1324

Last edited by Quick Enough; 11-18-2023 at 06:16 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies