Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-09-2023, 06:22 AM

10,118 posts, read 6,469,954 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoliu View Post
so you guys can easily accept and excuse mass killing of palestinia civilians in gaza by the IDF but cannot handle some protestors chanting anti-israel slogans at havard?
Your biased view against Israel and Jews is so clear it practically glows in the dark.

Old 12-09-2023, 06:29 AM

89,243 posts, read 44,992,944 times
Quote:
so you guys can easily accept and excuse mass killing of palestinia civilians in gaza by the IDF but cannot handle some protestors chanting anti-israel slogans at havard?
It's the colleges that set that standard by insisting that misgendering a person is abuse, violence, hate speech, and grounds for expulsion/rescinding admission.

If misgendering someone has such consequences, so does chanting for the death of Jews (calling for intifada, chanting from the river to the sea..., etc.).

The elite universities have backed themselves into a corner on this. People are just expecting Harvard et al to be consistent in their policies.

Old 12-09-2023, 06:36 AM

1,056 posts, read 1,281,107 times
A woman that came from Europe moved into my town recently. She told me that muslims are pushing their way into politics in Europe. You see what is going on in the US now. The squad is a perfect example. Two muslim refugees murdered two Americans in my State and the media waited to let the public know who these people were.
What happened in Israel is going to happen in the US. Maybe not in my lifetime but it will happen. Radical muslims have a plan and people better stop voting to give them power in our gov't.
And we better get control over our school systems on the local levels and the universities because they are indoctrinating these students. A friend of mine sent her son to one of these liberal colleges and now he has pushed his beliefs on my friend. She lost two of her long friendships because of the brainwashing this son has done to his mother.

Old 12-09-2023, 10:27 AM

8,286 posts, read 3,526,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYLIER View Post
A woman that came from Europe moved into my town recently. She told me that muslims are pushing their way into politics in Europe. You see what is going on in the US now. The squad is a perfect example. Two muslim refugees murdered two Americans in my State and the media waited to let the public know who these people were.
What happened in Israel is going to happen in the US. Maybe not in my lifetime but it will happen. Radical muslims have a plan and people better stop voting to give them power in our gov't.
And we better get control over our school systems on the local levels and the universities because they are indoctrinating these students. A friend of mine sent her son to one of these liberal colleges and now he has pushed his beliefs on my friend. She lost two of her long friendships because of the brainwashing this son has done to his mother.
A lot of people don't connect the dots. Islam is not just a religion. Government and religion are the same thing to them. They infiltrate countries and establish themselves in the government of that country to slowly take it over.

Islam is the one world government that is during the end times. They behead people. The clues are there for anyone to see them. They are taking over governments all over the world ever so slowly.

Old 12-09-2023, 10:57 AM

5,176 posts, read 4,996,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
Hitler didn't start with war, but with antisemitic language that helped to propel him to power, which was later able to be implemented into war and other policy once he was influential enough. That's why we strongly condemn in the strongest terms the growing antisemitism we're seeing among many communities, particularly left-leaning communities. It has zero place in a civilized society. Surely you understand this?

Moving on, while war is tragic--especially on the impact that it brings on civilian populations--Israel didn't start this war. There was a cease fire on October 6. But the fact that Hamas was able to perpetrate its horrendous actions on October 7 shows the pitfalls of letting them roam free as they will. I've written before, as tragic as civilian deaths are, I remind people that 600k German civilians were killed during WWII. Again, tragic, but I think you'll find few who would disagree that this was a necessary collateral price to pay for defeating the Nazis. Fundamentally, though, Israel isn't responding any differently than any other country would, which makes leftist histrionics all the more absurd.

It is 2023...it is interesting people still use death numbers from wwII to justify mass killing of civilians in modern days using much more advanced arms systems, disregarding all the international laws and ethic standards established since wwII.

it is quite revealing that some posters complained how unsafe they feel in the US since 10/7, yet they clap their hands cheering IDF carpet bombing civilians in gaza...

Old 12-09-2023, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bungalove View Post
Your biased view against Israel and Jews is so clear it practically glows in the dark.

your blind support of and cheering IDF mass killing civilians in gaza is one of the causes of the never ending war in ME...

Old 12-09-2023, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bungalove View Post
No, it was openly pro-Hamas. On the other hand, why are all of your questions anti-Jew?

Are you a jew? You label me anti jew because I questioned your post? No, I am not anti jew. I am anti IDF's mass killing in gaza and those who blindly support the mass killing.

Old 12-09-2023, 11:19 AM

89,243 posts, read 44,992,944 times
Quote:
your blind support of and cheering IDF mass killing civilians in gaza is one of the causes of the never ending war in ME...
If Gaza didn't want Israel to retaliate, they (Hamas is Gaza's government) shouldn't have masscred, raped, and kidnapped Israelis on Oct 7th. No attack = no retaliation.

Old 12-09-2023, 11:21 AM

43,274 posts, read 18,419,066 times
But this is about Americans calling for the genocide of other Americans right here on US soil.

Are you all ok with that ?

Old 12-09-2023, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
If Gaza didn't want Israel to retaliate, they (Hamas is Gaza's government) shouldn't have masscred, raped, and kidnapped Israelis on Oct 7th. No attack = no retaliation.

If gaza civilians had their ways, they probably would like to drive hamas out of gaza as well? maybe IDF could work with gaza civilians to remove hamas instead of killing them together with hamas?

it is like living in a neighborhood with criminals who committed mass shooting. LE came in to hunt/kill everyone in their way of capturing the criminals. That is what IDF has been doing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies