Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2023, 12:11 PM

22,675 posts, read 24,654,149 times

Advertisements

Yes, whole swaths of the southwest and much of southern California are
significantly and permanently changed due to the massive number of
legal and illegal immigrants.

Many people who are not familiar with this dynamic, and are probably less than sympathetic
when it is not happening to them...they sniffle, piffle and sneer when someone gripes about
the huge changes that have come to their area.

Old 12-06-2023, 12:13 PM

18,740 posts, read 7,638,842 times
All these illegal aliens sure are changing the American landscape.

All these illegal aliens sure are changing the formerly-American landscape.

Fixed it for you.

Old 12-06-2023, 12:15 PM

10,152 posts, read 7,813,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Waltz View Post
Prepare for accusations that you are a racist and cringey declarations by upper class housewives that "I find the diversity so refreshing!" when they encounter an hispanic cashier at the Whole Foods.
Bring it on. I don't care what they call me. I really don't. It's just a way they try to shut you up by threatening to call you racist or whatever. I won't conform and be like a lot of republicans that just allow it and don't speak up. We have to fight this crap. Racist doesn't even mean what it used to.

All racist means these days is you don't agree with what we believe so I'll call you racist in an attempt to scare you into shutting your mouth and learning to live with what we want. Heck NO!!

Old 12-06-2023, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenaS62 View Post
Another thing I find with our new immigrants is litter. People think nothing of throwing an entire bag of McDonalds trash out of their car window. There is trash everywhere and it makes me sad.
Did you see the other side of the border before they walked into America??!! It was so trashy. It was horrible. They don't care. In America, you get fined for littering. They are going to have to learn about that.

Old 12-06-2023, 12:25 PM

10,038 posts, read 9,525,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Waltz View Post
Prepare for accusations that you are a racist and cringey declarations by upper class housewives that "I find the diversity so refreshing!" when they encounter an hispanic cashier at the Whole Foods.

Many are hypocrites, especially celebrities. The least these celebrities could do is offer them a place to stay.

Quote:
An incredible video captures the moment a boat full of suspected illegal migrants lands on a beach in Malibu earlier this week – close to where many of Hollywood’s stars live in their extravagant homes.

The exclusive video, obtained by Fox News’ Bill Melugin, shows a boat pulling up to a beach at around 1 p.m. on Thursday and then around 25 people can be seen leaping out of the vessel and dashing towards land. The boat is then left abandoned in the water.

Ritzy Malibu is home to countless liberal celebrities such as Barbra Streisand, Leonardo Di Caprio and Cher – and is full of high-end luxury homes, many of which are on the waterfront close to where the boat beached.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/illegal-m...wood-stars.amp

Old 12-06-2023, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
Read and weep, this is an every week occurrence in DFW, probably more. Get ready, it's coming to you. https://www.fox4news.com/news/dallas...-rio-rodriguez
This is all part of the Put America Last. There are all kinds of incidences like this. And think about all the Americans that are dying because of the drugs coming here thru the open border. Americans are dying but Biden does NOT care.

It's even been predicted by the FBI about uptick in terrorism threats they are watching. Thousands again could be killed but, again Biden does not care about Americans. He still refused to close the border to keep us safe.

In fact he gives Iran money to continue terrorism. This is the American 'leader' doing this to America and people in this forum think it's ok and want to vote for this traitor again. I can't stand him. He makes my blood boil.

Old 12-06-2023, 12:31 PM

33,592 posts, read 18,211,724 times
I moved out of Jersey because we had a influx of illegals in a quiet little Beach town. They were stealing everything that wasn't nailed down. They would sleep on your porch in your bushes go to the bathroom in your yard. The adult illegals also took over the basketball courts and sports complex for the children. They took over the parks in the area.

Old 12-06-2023, 12:38 PM

50,478 posts, read 47,209,181 times
San Diego is spending millions dealing with this Federal problem. They are taking over the airport and homeless shelters. Where are the feds?

Old 12-06-2023, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
I moved out of Jersey because we had a influx of illegals in a quiet little Beach town. They were stealing everything that wasn't nailed down. They would sleep on your porch in your bushes go to the bathroom in your yard. The adult illegals also took over the basketball courts and sports complex for the children. They took over the parks in the area.
I have a friend that moved to my state from CA because of the illegals. She had been held at knifepoint and other things that still scare her to death. She had some horror stories and I don't blame her one bit for moving. Thing is our state is getting like CA was before she moved out. You can't escape it anymore because of the illegal invasion. They are everywhere and you and I are paying for it.

Old 12-06-2023, 01:09 PM

21,981 posts, read 9,562,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JenaS62 View Post
It's like that where I live in Florida as well. Haitians and Mexicans everywhere. It was not like this 23 years ago when I moved here.
Grocery stores. They come in packs of 5. Mom, dad & 3 or more kids. Not sure why the whole family comes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies