Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-12-2023, 02:27 AM

24,411 posts, read 23,070,474 times

Advertisements

If they believe global warming is real, Covid was natural, the vaxxes were safe, Epstein committed suicide the Ukraine was a legit conflict and 911 wasn't deep state planned, then they'll believe The Holocaust wasn't real if someone they believe is in authority tells them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-12-2023, 02:35 AM

12,387 posts, read 8,152,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
If they believe global warming is real, Covid was natural, the vaxxes were safe, Epstein committed suicide the Ukraine was a legit conflict and 911 wasn't deep state planned, then they'll believe The Holocaust wasn't real if someone they believe is in authority tells them.
Who in America is in authority denying the Holocaust?

Old 12-12-2023, 03:44 AM

10,457 posts, read 4,040,143 times
Funny thing, it's mostly the Jews that have funded what is now the current democrat party as well as the colleges and media, so they have nobody to blame but themselves.

Old 12-12-2023, 04:11 AM

26,497 posts, read 15,079,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
So that’s a bit dismaying, but still, 20% is a small percentage.
It's worse than you think.

People were given this statement: "The holocaust is a myth."

People could then respond with 5 options: "1. Strongly agree, 2 tend to agree, 3 neither agree or disagree, 4, tend to disagree, 5. Strongly disagree.

20% of young Americans answered 1 and 2 combined. Only 50% of young Americans disagreed by answering 4 and 5 combined. That is half of young Americans couldn't disagree with the statement that the holocaust is a myth.

Democrats had double the holocaust deniers than Republicans.

28% of Americans all ages, think Jews wield too much power and double Democrats than Republicans.

Old 12-12-2023, 04:23 AM

34,231 posts, read 18,579,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
8 percent - whoo! What a thundering statement.
Why do you support hatred of Jews? Because its coming from your side?

Old 12-12-2023, 04:23 AM

30,166 posts, read 11,795,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
BS.

1 in 5 Americans aged 18 to 29 agree or tend to agree the holocaust is a myth. Only 1 in 2 of that age group agreed that it was real.

Those are really big numbers and they are even substantially worse among (young) Democrats.
So it seems for MAGA to have a problem with holocaust deniers they have to be left wing and a denier right? Because people like Nick Fuentes who is right wing and an outspoken holocaust denier is a buddy of Trump and dined with him at MAL and MAGA was fine with people like him. If one really is troubled by holocaust denial and not just trying to score political points it would be on anyone one who denies the holocaust. Do explain your selective faux outrage.

Old 12-12-2023, 04:24 AM

34,231 posts, read 18,579,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
Funny thing, it's mostly the Jews that have funded what is now the current democrat party as well as the colleges and media, so they have nobody to blame but themselves.
The vast majority of Jews are Leftist Democrats. Many are also self-hating and are Jewish in ethnicity only.

Old 12-12-2023, 04:35 AM

26,497 posts, read 15,079,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
So it seems for MAGA to have a problem with holocaust deniers they have to be left wing and a denier right? Because people like Nick Fuentes who is right wing and an outspoken holocaust denier is a buddy of Trump and dined with him at MAL and MAGA was fine with people like him. If one really is troubled by holocaust denial and not just trying to score political points it would be on anyone one who denies the holocaust. Do explain your selective faux outrage.
Nice deflection.

However, I don't recall this person's name. Can you please link to my post where I accept, excuse, downplay any holocaust denying? That would be decent of you before you call me out, unless you're just downplaying a shocking 50% of young Americans can't disagree with the holocaust being a myth.

Let me get this right. You're upset that 1 loser who denies the holocaust supports Trump, but you'll deflect from millions of young people doing the same or similar? And twice as many Biden voters as Trump voters for 2020?

Last edited by michiganmoon; 12-12-2023 at 04:48 AM..

Old 12-12-2023, 04:49 AM

30,166 posts, read 11,795,579 times
Quote:
Nice deflection.

However, I don't recall this person's name. Can you please link to my post where I accept, excuse, downplay any holocaust denying? That would be decent of you before you call me out, unless you're just downplaying a shocking 50% of young Americans can't disagree with the holocaust being a myth.
Nice selective memory. And I made a rhetorical comment about MAGA not you personally.

When Nick Fuentes and Kanye dined at MAL with Trump I posted a thread about it. MAGA on here defended Trump and downplayed the meeting. And its not just Fuentes. The whole alt right movement is big on holocaust denial with lots of neo nazis. That is the glue that holds those groups together. They are the ones who protest drag queen shows and events like Charlottesville. And whenever I have posted threads to stories about their antics MAGA either defends them or acts like they are a nothing burger.

Quote:
Let me get this right. You're upset that 1 loser who denies the holocaust supports Trump, but you'll deflect from millions of young people doing the same or similar?
I am not upset about anything. LOL. I agree with you that its troubling that many on the left deny the holocaust just as it troubles me that many on the far right feel the same way. Do you?

Old 12-12-2023, 05:00 AM

45,396 posts, read 60,575,206 times
My God, the trivializing and deflection from some of you in this thread is monumental.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies