Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-04-2024, 04:21 PM

23,662 posts, read 12,569,566 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
You'd be okay with people being jailed for having dissenting political opinions? I thought it was about making America great again, not turning it into North Korea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
You mean like the mostly peaceful J6 protesters(no I'm not talking about the ones who'd rioted), or journalists, or Gold Star fathers, or political rivals...all who are "inconvenient" to Biden*?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
Who’s talking about protesters or rioters. The poster said that liberals would be crying because they would be being tortured in jail. That is what I was responding to. The poster didn’t say anything about protesters. It was a very strong implication that they would be jailed, simply for being liberal, not acting on it, but just being and believing a certain thing.
I was commenting on your question:
"You'd be okay with people being jailed for having dissenting political opinions?"

Are you okay that those, who I'd mentioned in my comment, are being jailed, or hounded in the courts, for having dissenting political opinions? I wouldn't want Trump to do those things and I certainly don't like that Biden* IS doing those things. But, unless I missed it or just don't recall, I haven't seen you speak out against Biden* for his actions in those matters.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2024, 04:27 PM

25,788 posts, read 12,849,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
Are you serious about 2025, have you even read it? If not it might be a good idea to do so before you start bloviating about how wonderful it will be, and honestly your daily attempts to make us "see the light" aren't working very well.
my motto is....save the saveable, ignore the rest.

Feel free to go back to sleep at anytime 2sleepy.

To those who are not too far gone...

I don't agree with everything in Project 2025, but removing the radical leftist DC beauracracy is a must.

98% of DC votes Democrat, so its become a partisan bastion of parasites feeding off the American taxpayers.

Estimates have it's size at 1.2M strong Others say its as low as 300,000. I dont know hich to believe.

I could do w/o all the religious parts of Project 2025, & the abortion stuff, but aside from that, I like it.

Being able to fire & replace the Swamp parasites is key. Laws must be changed to do that, & the Biden regime is doing all they can to keep the Swamp intact.

Why is the Biden regime changing the laws to prevent the Right from draining the Swamp? Are they planning to lose in November?

Old 04-04-2024, 04:30 PM

25,788 posts, read 12,849,279 times
Quote:
No kidding! And anyone who thinks it is written with the welfare of the population is mistaken, every page is dedicated to fattening the pockets of the billionaires.
There's more wage and wealth disparity now than ever...so how's the Biden regime making any progress?

60% living paucheck to paycheck, & 30% cumulative inflation under this regime.

How is that progressive?

Do tell.

Old 04-04-2024, 06:33 PM

42,850 posts, read 26,307,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAandATL View Post
It will give a whole new meaning to the term "liberal tears". The tears would be from being tortured in a prison.
so you want people who don't vote like you to be tortured in prison? Well...aren't you special

Old 04-04-2024, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
There's more wage and wealth disparity now than ever...so how's the Biden regime making any progress?

60% living paucheck to paycheck, & 30% cumulative inflation under this regime.

How is that progressive?

Do tell.
What the heck? 30% cumulative inflaction? 'paucheck' to paycheck? Sorry but you lost me there...

Old 04-04-2024, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelassie View Post
I was unable to open this link. That's ok, though, I am good at internet searches and will look for this piece when time allows later on. Thanks anyway.
Try this one: https://www.project2025.org/policy/

Old 04-04-2024, 07:07 PM

23,662 posts, read 12,569,566 times
Quote:
so you want people who don't vote like you to be tortured in prison? Well...aren't you special
It seems to be what Biden* supporters want.

Old 04-04-2024, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
You never answered my question...are the experts at running the federal gov't doing a swell job when we're $34T in debt, and have wide open borders?

I'd take a random 8th grade honors class to run the country over what we have now.
FYI Trump was the biggest contributor to the debt, he added 7.8 Trillion

Old 04-04-2024, 07:50 PM

17,311 posts, read 12,267,497 times
Quote:
FYI Trump was the biggest contributor to the debt, he added 7.8 Trillion
While claiming he was going to eliminate it.

Old 04-05-2024, 09:52 AM

6,565 posts, read 12,063,952 times
Quote:
See this post from yesterday:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAandATL View Post
Not me but I've known people personally who want America to become like that. Somehow it's different from NK since they are communist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies