Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-19-2023, 10:12 AM

6,137 posts, read 2,757,071 times

Advertisements

I see a federal judge tossing this law as it’s the feds lane. But since the feds refuse to do their jobs it’s come to this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2023, 10:20 AM

19,277 posts, read 17,151,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofball86 View Post
I see a federal judge tossing this law as it’s the feds lane. But since the feds refuse to do their jobs it’s come to this.
So if the state "refuse to do their jobs" then the feds can step in and do it even though its not their lane?

Old 12-19-2023, 10:42 AM

29,597 posts, read 14,732,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Yankee View Post
Oh lets go all the way and reopen the former Japanese Internment Camps and violate their human decency while were at it.....
One is nothing like the other. And no, no camps...just send them packing elsewhere. These people are hear to take advantage of our country, pure and simple. You might be okay with that, I'm certainly not.

It really boggles my mind how everyone is not on the same page with this. Taking in 8 million, I think that was the number I read the other day, people that are currently a drain on our system isn't doing anything good for our country, and those that are struggling in it. This will effect us for generations.

Last edited by scarabchuck; 12-19-2023 at 11:23 AM..

Old 12-19-2023, 11:12 AM

14,237 posts, read 4,615,622 times
Quote:
Oh lets go all the way and reopen the former Japanese Internment Camps and violate their human decency while were at it.....
Comparing placing Japanese AMERICANS in internment camp for no crime to placing foreigners for breaking our law in internment camp?

It’s totally the same thing, right?

Old 12-19-2023, 11:24 AM

18,740 posts, read 7,638,842 times
Quote:
Have you noticed that when leftists can't respond to a point, they start ranting hysterically like this?

It's happening more and more these days.

Old 12-19-2023, 11:25 AM

43,270 posts, read 18,408,708 times
meanwhile over 4000 illegals showed up yesterday at Eagle Pass...waiting to come into the US

Old 12-19-2023, 11:27 AM

14,237 posts, read 4,615,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
Have you noticed that when leftists can't respond to a point, they start ranting hysterically like this?

It's happening more and more these days.
They start ranting hysterically while foaming at the mouth because they know they cant defend the indefensible

Old 12-19-2023, 11:29 AM

29,597 posts, read 14,732,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
They start ranting hysterically while foaming at the mouth because they know they cant defend the indefensible
And yet they try...

Old 12-19-2023, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
One is nothing like the other. These people are hear to take advantage of our country, pure and simple. You might be okay with that, I'm certainly not.

It really boggles my mind how everyone is not on the same page with this. Taking in 8 million, I think that was the number I read the other day, people that are currently a drain on our system isn't doing anything good for our country, and those that are struggling in it. This will effect us for generations.
They're here trying to have a better life for themselves and their families, desperation makes people do desperate things.

8 million is a bit high as the current figure is "At the end of November 2023, 3,075,248 active cases were pending before the Immigration Court." still too many but far less then 8. https://trac.syr.edu/immigration/quickfacts/eoir.html . Its time for Congress to stop kicking the can and update the laws already closing down the loopholes that people are
using, both sides are at fault with this.

Old 12-19-2023, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
This from the bunch that takes figures and doubles and triples them to justify their outrage all while suggesting electric fences, sharp shooters and prison camps all justified in their minds.

And whose ranting and foaming at the mouth.....

It's time for Congress to stop kicking the can and update the laws already closing down the loopholes that people are using, both sides are at fault with this. If there is no asylum loophole they can't claim it.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies