Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2023, 06:18 AM

510 posts, read 447,705 times

Advertisements

Tulsi Gabbard summed it up in her interview yesterday when she said that many incumbents in office-both Democrats and Republicans do not want the game in Washington to change and so they do not want Trump to be able to run for President.

I'm not surprised as both sides did nothing to support Trump in office when he held the Office of President.

It appears that the peoples fight is not getting any easier to turn this country around.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-30-2023, 06:22 AM

7,234 posts, read 4,544,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by inquisitive2 View Post
Tulsi Gabbard summed it up in her interview yesterday when she said that many incumbents in office-both Democrats and Republicans do not want the game in Washington to change and so they do not want Trump to be able to run for President.

I'm not surprised as both sides did nothing to support Trump in office when he held the Office of President.

It appears that the peoples fight is not getting any easier to turn this country around.
The problem is, I don't think Trump wants to either. He got into office and promised a lot and didn't do much. He didn't get rid of the lame agencys... he didn't put people into positions of power who would have done something...

I don't understand the TDS but one of the reasons I want to vote for him is that he is all talk.

Old 12-30-2023, 06:24 AM

5,151 posts, read 3,080,320 times
Not a “team player” — no surprise she’s been marginalized by both parties. They are frightened by her common sense.

Old 12-30-2023, 06:32 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,254,824 times
Quote:

Bingo.

Old 12-30-2023, 06:35 AM

21,922 posts, read 9,488,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya Stark View Post
The problem is, I don't think Trump wants to either. He got into office and promised a lot and didn't do much. He didn't get rid of the lame agencys... he didn't put people into positions of power who would have done something...

I don't understand the TDS but one of the reasons I want to vote for him is that he is all talk.
I disagree. I think Trump did a lot within the limitations placed on him. I don't think he realized how corrupt DC was. His own cabinet was leaking behind his back. One general promised to warn China if we ever decided to use any military action against them. He should be been charged with treason. The list goes on and on.

Old 12-30-2023, 06:38 AM

3,500 posts, read 2,785,689 times
They probably think that Trump shaking the system would create a big mess.

Plus they likely believe that America is built on tradition and the rule of law, and they see Trump as going against this.

Old 12-30-2023, 06:40 AM

58,996 posts, read 27,280,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya Stark View Post

"The problem is, I don't think Trump wants to either. He got into office and promised a lot and didn't do much."

No, he just didn't do things YOU wanted him to do.

"He didn't get rid of the lame agencys..."

It's kinda tough when you DON'T control BOTH Houses of Congress, isn't it?

Why didn't YOUR dem politicians NOT support Trump on these?

We find it over and over on here how dems block things then people like you want to blame the repubs for not getting it done.

A while back I provided a listing of the things he DID do.

It took 3 complete posting to get them all in.

And this is NOT the 1st time this claim has been made.

You might want to do a little research an look them up before, "opening ones mouth and putting their foot in it", as they say!

Old 12-30-2023, 06:44 AM

58,996 posts, read 27,280,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gordo View Post
They probably think that Trump shaking the system would create a big mess.

Plus they likely believe that America is built on tradition and the rule of law, and they see Trump as going against this.
You used "they" twice"

Define "they".

Be precise.

Old 12-30-2023, 06:47 AM

3,500 posts, read 2,785,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
You used "they" twice"

Define "they".

Be precise.

Quote:
This is who I'm talking about.

Old 12-30-2023, 08:15 AM

24,473 posts, read 17,211,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
I disagree. I think Trump did a lot within the limitations placed on him. I don't think he realized how corrupt DC was. His own cabinet was leaking behind his back. One general promised to warn China if we ever decided to use any military action against them. He should be been charged with treason. The list goes on and on.

That was the problem. ALL of the Democrats and their propaganda machines were set against him and half of the Republicans sat on the fence worried what would happen to their comfy careers if they backed him.
The Trump years and how he was treated just goes to show that our Elected care more about their positions than America and her People.

They do not want to change the game and an outsider like Trump will expose them all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies