Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Would you appeal it
Yes 48 39.34%
No 74 60.66%
Voters: 122. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-31-2023, 02:49 PM

17,332 posts, read 12,283,884 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
And if you question any of it, you are immediately labeled...

A) a conspiracy theorist

or

B) an election denier
Are those somehow inaccurate if you’re not providing proof?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2023, 02:54 PM

8,016 posts, read 5,869,580 times
A lot of this depends on the black/hispanic vote.

Those two groups are waking up to the fact that the Democrats only used them, but never embraced them.

Any black person that voted for Barack "Ore"O'bama is likely wondering what he did for black people. The answer? Very little.

Now, if the black/hispanic group decides to NOT vote for Biden, or not vote at all, then yeah, I would be suspicious of a Biden victory.

Democrats, and the morons that support them, are DESPERATE to stay in power. They effectively have no policies that have bettered the country, and now we have millions of ILLEGAL ALIENSâ„¢ in this country due to the moron in the White House.

Old 12-31-2023, 02:58 PM

19,838 posts, read 9,402,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
Would you appeal it? At this point it HAS to be cheating.. Just follow the money LOL
What do you mean by "appeal"? Unless I am very much mistaken, no individual can appeal it -- that is a matter for the courts -- but look how that has turned out in the past! Waste of time and money. IMO, there was cheating of one kind of another, but Biden is in the White House, so he did win, even if it was by foul means of one kind or another.

But if by appeal, do you mean would I personally protest? Well, the answer to that is NO. I am smart enough to know that TPTB will have their way, regardless of how many protests or investigations are made. I am sorry to say this, but imo, it is a waste of time, energy and emotion for any individual to even try to change that. This is not 1774.

Well, at least, the U.S. was a good idea, anyway.

(But I am still going to vote, anyway, along with many other people who won't be voting for a Democrat, so at least future historians will know that people cared enough to do that, at least.)

Last edited by katharsis; 12-31-2023 at 03:41 PM..

Old 12-31-2023, 02:58 PM

10,134 posts, read 7,795,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
Appeal it to who?

If Democrats are insistent about burning this country to the ground, and it seems like they are, there's nothing that can be done.
Civil war? There is a breaking point with everyone. We have to stop all these illegals and all the corruption. America will not be America anymore.

Thankfully I think we can win this election. People have had enough. You go to the different forums and people are sick and tired of this administration and their anti-American ways.

Old 12-31-2023, 03:19 PM

57,378 posts, read 26,285,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
And if you question any of it, you are immediately labeled...

A) a conspiracy theorist

or

B) an election denier
Rightfully so because they never contested any of the down ballot races, just president. The republicans took back the house in 2022, was that election rigged?

Old 12-31-2023, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sholomar View Post
The GOP sits around and lets voter harvesting go on... what do you expect. Most republicans I talk too don't even know what voter harvesting is.. they're blaming stuff like nursing home votes and stuff that added a tiny percentage by comparison. Clueless.
We need to do what we need to do to vote just as the dems do and be even better at it. We need to start planning and not let it be an issue before it's too late. We need to do ballot harvesting for sure.

Old 12-31-2023, 03:33 PM

52,309 posts, read 52,771,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sholomar View Post
The GOP sits around and lets voter harvesting go on... what do you expect. Most republicans I talk too don't even know what voter harvesting is.. they're blaming stuff like nursing home votes and stuff that added a tiny percentage by comparison. Clueless.
The republicans largely speaking are wimps..

They need to go all raw dawg and start throwing some serious elbows.

Old 12-31-2023, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
The republicans largely speaking are wimps..

They need to go all raw dawg and start throwing some serious elbows.
I agree. They are too polite. They are like mean Pit Bulls and we're like cuddly toy poodles.

Old 12-31-2023, 03:38 PM

24,021 posts, read 15,120,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
We need to do what we need to do to vote just as the dems do and be even better at it. We need to start planning and not let it be an issue before it's too late. We need to do ballot harvesting for sure.
If ballot harvesting is wrong, the prudent solution would be to stop it, not join in.

How does that make the Republicans any better than what they object to?

Last edited by crone; 12-31-2023 at 03:52 PM..

Old 12-31-2023, 05:23 PM

19,435 posts, read 15,274,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
Civil war? There is a breaking point with everyone. We have to stop all these illegals and all the corruption. America will not be America anymore.

Thankfully I think we can win this election. People have had enough. You go to the different forums and people are sick and tired of this administration and their anti-American ways.
They are sick and tired of it. I wasn't sure how I felt about the border states sending illegals to sanctuary cities, but it did bring a lot more attention to the problem, and that has definitely made a difference.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies