Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2024, 01:55 AM

10,773 posts, read 4,351,834 times

Advertisements

"Don't do it. I'd like my ice cream now Jill."
CNN headline "President Biden separating himself from Trump, showing dignity and restraint in the face of evil".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2024, 03:02 AM

24,421 posts, read 23,076,143 times
Old Joe is sick of this peace and prosperity malarkey. War and bankruptcy for four more years.

Old 01-30-2024, 04:24 AM

4,909 posts, read 2,059,477 times
Whatever Xio Biden will be told to do, it will be wrong and only make things worse. The Iranians smell weakness and whatever Biden does, they will strike back knowing that Biden will pizz himself.

We’re screwed no matter how you look at it and sadly, our Defense Secretary looks spent. Don’t get me started on our new WOKE Chairman of the Joint Chief of Staff.

I’m just a lowly retired enlisted man, but after 30 years, I when things are not sitting right, but it is what it is, so get ready for things to go sideways.

Old 01-30-2024, 04:55 AM

34,066 posts, read 17,088,810 times
If he wants to retaliate, he should serve as their national leader.

Old 01-30-2024, 05:04 AM

20,054 posts, read 20,867,177 times
It’s an election year and it doesn’t look like it’s a sure thing for the communist party of America so I would certainly expect the nonsense meter to go straight to 11.
Things are about to go from ridiculous to ludicrous.

Old 01-30-2024, 06:00 AM

25,751 posts, read 12,832,402 times
Nothing is as it seems. We all know that Biden isn't running anything, and those who are, have anonymity from the American public.

They have zero acountability, & they are cloaked from view, but have unlimited resources at their fingertips.

This conjured up Iran conflict is like a chapter in a fiction novel, & none of us knows how it ends....yet.

We know those in control want to stay in control. Look at the lengths they've gone to to get control, & the lengths they've gone to get Trump.

They are drawing you into what they want you to believe, which is very likely connected to their plan to retain power.

I hope I'm wrong, & a hopeless conspiracy theorist. The Jews have a saying "only the paranoid survive"....nothing is as it seems.

Old 01-30-2024, 07:17 AM

59,106 posts, read 27,330,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Biden faces pivotal moment as he weighs retaliation for soldier deaths in Jordan drone strike

As early as tonight, President Joe Biden will authorise US military action in the Middle East.

It is likely to be one of the most consequential decisions of his presidency.

For weeks, Iranian-backed militia have been launching attacks on US assets without inflicting casualties.

That changed when a drone penetrated defences at a desert base in Jordan and reached a tent full of sleeping American soldiers.

He could attack the group responsible, but that will seen by many back home as weak and not striking the heart of the problem: the group's patrons in Iran.

Also on the Pentagon's list of options, action against the Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps in the region outside Iran or, attacking Iranian assets within its borders.

But another costly foreign war could hurt his chances of re-election too. Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

I am not going to pretend I know what will happen or how this will turn out.

What I do know is the BidenAdmin gave Iran a ton of money. So in a sense, they are on the same team. I am not expecting Iran to suffer to much.

In the past, Obama has done small targeted strikes. I would expect the same if anything arises.

However it turns out, I think the goal is for Biden to look strong in all of this - even though he really isn't running anything
"Sky News". Never headed of it.

looked it up.

Can't you find an American so-called news source to say how you think?

"
https://news.sky.com

The Latest News from the UK and Around the World | Sky News

Sky News is a British news channel"

Old 01-30-2024, 11:54 AM

10,773 posts, read 4,351,834 times
I prefer Sky News Australia over Sky News UK.

Old 01-30-2024, 12:16 PM

43,128 posts, read 18,290,317 times
We've been dropping bombs on "Iranian backed groups" in Syria since March 2023.
And we're calling this retaliation ?

Maybe they retaliated against us......

Old 01-30-2024, 01:29 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,572,254 times
remember when vegetable xoe said this?

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies