Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-27-2024, 02:17 PM

11,442 posts, read 5,973,383 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve-C View Post
The "misuse" of public money is the crime - she should be prosecuted AND disbarred..
Corruption is always concerning but is so common today, and the Democratic judges and Bar mostly have their back. An "Oops, I'm sorry" will get her off scott free. I would be sent to tushy-pounding prison for doing what she did.

It is good go be a corrupt Leftist. Heads, you win. Tails, you don't lose. Why not cheat the system? You either gain from it or you get caught but pay no price for it.

Old 02-27-2024, 02:45 PM

17,373 posts, read 14,626,192 times
I said this yesterday, but I cannot understand why Fani & Wade aren't recusing themselves.

They do that, and this goes away and they might be able to save their careers.

Actually, it's probably too late to save their careers.

What a bunch of nitwits.

Old 02-27-2024, 03:20 PM

52,222 posts, read 52,648,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
I said this yesterday, but I cannot understand why Fani & Wade aren't recusing themselves.

They do that, and this goes away and they might be able to save their careers.

Actually, it's probably too late to save their careers.

What a bunch of nitwits.
These people aren't that bright. I don't know if it was just hubris or lack of brains, but surely she'd have to know that Trump's lawyers would get all up in their business looking for anything. She shouldn't have used Wade for a few reasons.

Old 02-27-2024, 03:21 PM

21,922 posts, read 9,488,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
Some thoughts.

Saddow was amazing. Merchant not so much.

I believe Wade is in the courtroom.

The judge has the patience of a saint.

I'm holding out hope for Fani to come charging into the courtroom and lose her mind again
I was so hoping...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackF View Post
It seems that everyone from the Fulton County DA office in this case is corrupt...and just plain dumb. How did they get law degrees? Diversity program of some sort?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
This is what DEI gets you There are tens of thousands of new graduates every year that think they are now qualified to try a case in court or teach Marxist Theory at esteemed Universities.
How many corrupt people are in our court systems nationwide? These are just the ones who got caught. LA, NYC....??? Etc, etc....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbythegreat View Post
It's pretty clear that he did his best today to cover for Wade and Willis and that he was clearly threatened by them between the time he sent the texts and today.
The threats might go much higher than Willis and Wade. I doubt they have much teeth. Who's to say the threats don't go to the top? Bradley was sweating profusely. Best part was when he couldn't say he didn't lie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
and an inexperienced judge who let it get completely out of hand. He got used in a propaganda show for Trump and his co-conspirators. The only question is was there some conduct of the prosecution that was serious enough to compromise the defendants' rights to a fair trial and could only be corrected if the prosecution were disqualified? That was answered in the negative well before the evidentiary hearing ever started. It was never needed and should never have been conducted.

LOL. Nonsensical, as usual.

Old 02-27-2024, 03:34 PM

17,373 posts, read 14,626,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
and an inexperienced judge who let it get completely out of hand. He got used in a propaganda show for Trump and his co-conspirators. The only question is was there some conduct of the prosecution that was serious enough to compromise the defendants' rights to a fair trial and could only be corrected if the prosecution were disqualified? That was answered in the negative well before the evidentiary hearing ever started. It was never needed and should never have been conducted.
Well. You have a DA and an attorney who have lied to the court.

So there’s that.

Old 02-27-2024, 04:55 PM

8,918 posts, read 4,639,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackF View Post
It seems that everyone from the Fulton County DA office in this case is corrupt...and just plain dumb. How did they get law degrees? Diversity program of some sort?
Oh, I think someone answered that one, yesterday:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
Not only that, he was in charge of her transition team. They fired all the employees and made them reapply for their jobs. this is the gift that keeps on giving.
All hand picked by Dade and Fani.

Old 02-27-2024, 05:02 PM

8,918 posts, read 4,639,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
How many corrupt people are in our court systems nationwide? These are just the ones who got caught. LA, NYC....??? Etc, etc....
Easy to spot most of them.
They operate in the open, and assume they can't be touched.

(Also, you can start by looking to see if George Soros or any of his dozens of networks backed them.)

Old 02-27-2024, 05:33 PM

5,581 posts, read 2,305,461 times
Did judge and attorneys discuss the phone records at today's hearing?

Old 02-27-2024, 05:34 PM

21,922 posts, read 9,488,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Variable View Post
No, but I have a feeling something is brewing behind the scenes. The judge eluded to it.

Old 02-27-2024, 06:10 PM

30,135 posts, read 11,774,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Variable View Post
Why don't they get the actual phone records? Fani and Wade should be more than willing to comply since they claim the phone pings are not accurate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies