Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2024, 09:34 PM

32,059 posts, read 15,040,845 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve-C View Post
[/b]
Sez who? The crooked "scientists" who deliver what their paymasters want?
There has always been climate change but it's been slow over time. We are increasing greenhouse gases and our climate is changing rapidly now

Old 02-04-2024, 09:49 PM

11,402 posts, read 5,960,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Also, Al Gore and the libs have already told us in the past that if "climate change" was not halted by 2018, the effects are irreversible and we are simply screwed .

So....................................... given that point of no return has passed, NO ONE should be concerned about "climate change", as Al Gore and the other hucksters have told us it is now too late!

It's hilarious when the idiot libs paint themselves into a corner with these dire "ultimatums" designed to frighten the populace, but only end up making themselves look stupid..............again.
Well, Greta Thundberg said the world would end in 2023 due to globull warming. Happy New Year.

Old 02-05-2024, 01:49 AM

24,598 posts, read 9,437,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAN_Man View Post
Why is the Climate still Changing after so many years of hard work by our previous "Climate Czar" John Kerry?
Not enough money.

Once we ban lightbulbs, gas stoves, and pickup trucks, and we pay mother nature billions, she will finally stop changing her climate.

I was in Dubai, all the money on earth couldn't change how hot it gets there during summer. But don't tell that to progressives.

Old 02-05-2024, 02:32 AM

4,898 posts, read 2,052,348 times
Quote:
Why is the Climate still Changing after so many years of hard work by our previous "Climate Czar" John Kerry?

I thought for sure that banning gas stoves in Liberal Utopias like Berkeley would've certainly helped...LOL

Instead it's still raining hard during the rainy season in California. I don't get it!

Ha!! Tooo funny!!

It’s a scam that they’re pulling on us.

Since they cannot be trusted to tell the simple truth, I don’t listen to them since they are full of “sheet.”

Why would ANYBODY listen to any multi millionaires and billionaires about cutting back our carbon footprint while they fly everywhere on private jets and have massive homes with huge lush green lawns even in the hottest and drought stricken Summer months?

Trust me, your TWO plastic bags from the grocery store is FAR LESS damaging to the environment than just ONE of Kerry’s many private jet flight to Los Angeles to visit friends for a day or two.

Sorry, once the rich and the political class start to change their ways first, i might listen to them, but they need to get over their ideas that they’re special and the rules they’re pushing excludes them… Because they’re important and you’re not.

Old 02-05-2024, 04:37 AM

34,229 posts, read 18,561,496 times
Climate has always changed naturally, and often drastically, mostly due to the sun. Man has little or nothing to do with it.

Old 02-05-2024, 06:21 AM

10,811 posts, read 4,506,581 times
Quote:

I thought for sure that banning gas stoves in Liberal Utopias like Berkeley would've certainly helped...LOL

Instead it's still raining hard during the rainy season in California. I don't get it!

His jet.

Old 02-05-2024, 06:57 AM

30,352 posts, read 19,128,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
You mean the John Kerry who parks his family's $7M Yacht in Rhode Island instad of Mass to save $500k/yr on taxes?

https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna38378992

Can you imagine how much fuel a $7M yacht consumes? I know they get <1 mpg.

Which has a more disgusting carbon footprint, Kerry's yacht, or his gas guzzling airplane?

I stopped buying Heinz Ketchup long ago, because it grows the carbon footprint...some portion of it goes to pay for fuel for his plane+yacht.
The funny thing is Kerry's private jets, yachts, multiple mega mansions, etc. doesn't faze these guys in the least, they will attack anyone that points out the Emperor has no clothes.

Old 02-05-2024, 07:14 AM

25,689 posts, read 12,772,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
The funny thing is Kerry's private jets, yachts, multiple mega mansions, etc. doesn't faze these guys in the least, they will attack anyone that points out the Emperor has no clothes.
Yeah, but it's so much fun to poke at them, I can't resist. They cannot win a climate debate, because the science isn't there. The climate's been changing for Millions of years...ice age, warming trend, then ice age...that is indisputable.

We can't reason w/ the ~25% who are Liberals, we must crush them Nov 5th...& this climate malarkey w/ them.

Good thing they changed it from "Global Warming" to "Climate Change" because down here in FLA, we're having the coolest Winter in years.

John Kerry's a loser. He's an entitled Ivy League parasite, who never had a real job in the private sector. He lied about his military service (Swift Boat controversy). Then, he married a Billionaire heiress, to leech off of her, until he started the Global Warming scam. He's a professional parasite.

Old 02-05-2024, 07:22 AM

8,478 posts, read 4,724,709 times
Climate change is real. No use denying it.

Whether I care or not is another matter. If anything, since moving to the snowbelt I want to accelerate the warming.

Old 02-05-2024, 07:32 AM

30,352 posts, read 19,128,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
Yeah, but it's so much fun to poke at them, I can't resist. They cannot win a climate debate, because the science isn't there. The climate's been changing for Millions of years...ice age, warming trend, then ice age...that is indisputable.

We can't reason w/ the ~25% who are Liberals, we must crush them Nov 5th...& this climate malarkey w/ them.

Good thing they changed it from "Global Warming" to "Climate Change" because down here in FLA, we're having the coolest Winter in years.

John Kerry's a loser. He's an entitled Ivy League parasite, who never had a real job in the private sector. He lied about his military service (Swift Boat controversy). Then, he married a Billionaire heiress, to leech off of her, until he started the Global Warming scam. He's a professional parasite.

My point was that if man made climate change is real, then many if not most Climate Change advocates like Kerry are despicable and are among the worst carbon footprint offenders.

If we can believe the data being reported, then man made climate change is real and needs to be addressed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies