Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-17-2024, 10:48 AM

18,512 posts, read 31,765,256 times

Advertisements

we have illegals tormenting our police, killing people, invading out country, and yet Letitia James has nothing better to do tan go after a man that has built NYC, yet for some reason, she feels it is necessary to do so.

All the illegals coming into our country and doing illegal things, mooching off of our system, yet Letitia James has it in for trump, a tax paying citizen that all he wants to do is help America.

Tish needs to be impeached, she is a racist angry woman of color, clearly this is obvious.
Shame on her

Old 02-17-2024, 10:49 AM

2,059 posts, read 723,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
She never filed the paperwork to request a jury trial, and was totally inadequate/incompetent at defending him.
So, yeah, kinda sorta.
a jury trial is hard to appeal, anyway, does it make any difference? after Carroll's case, I see no difference.

18,418 posts, read 15,879,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 366h34d View Post
C'mon, show us what happened to Hillary.There is so much evidence (the book of deleted emails, fake Russian connection ...) showing up after 2016, but I don't recall she had gone to court one day.
Trump played the lock her up for months. He was *never* going to go after Hillary. At his inauguration lunch on Jan 20, 2017, Trump said how honored his was to have Bill & Hill there, said how much he respects both of them, and had the crowd give them a standing ovation.
See for yourself

37,393 posts, read 19,340,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
The point of "no victims" is explained in the ruling.
Everyone should take the advice of those here who keep saying "Do your own research" and read it for themselves.

The law itself is NY Section 63(12), and is written in plain English at what appears to be a high school level. Anyone on this board should be capable of understanding it.

Old 02-17-2024, 10:59 AM

2,059 posts, read 723,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lottamoxie View Post
Trump played the lock her up for months. He was *never* going to go after Hillary. At his inauguration lunch on Jan 20, 2017, Trump said how honored his was to have Bill & Hill there, said how much he respects both of them, and had the crowd give them a standing ovation.
See for yourself
I don't know man. Trump said XI was his good friend. Then, he started a tariff :')

Anyway, like the Stanley Cup playoff, You try to "kill" each other during the game, but handshake after the game.

Old 02-17-2024, 11:00 AM

30,334 posts, read 11,965,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
There were better ways to make the claim that she was in the wrong.

In the end - that's irrelevant to what's going on today. "Lock her up" doesn't matter. The rabid liberals would be doing this anyway because they know Trump got some goods on them. Trump messes up their global agenda plans. Trump messes up the defense industry's plans for more war, and therefore more profit.
The left was offended by lock her up. I thought it was cleaver but not presidential to say that. Regardless you take a swing at the other side they are going to swing back. And if Trump wins in November no doubt he is going after the dems every way he can. It takes two to tango and both sides to destroy this country from within. They will keep going back and forth until there is nothing left of the country.

Old 02-17-2024, 11:02 AM

15,715 posts, read 9,585,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
we have illegals tormenting our police, killing people, invading out country, and yet Letitia James has nothing better to do tan go after a man that has built NYC, yet for some reason, she feels it is necessary to do so.
I guess the police need to stop patrolling for speeders, too. No more parking fines. What other laws should we stop enforcing?

Old 02-17-2024, 11:05 AM

18,418 posts, read 15,879,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 366h34d View Post
I don't know man. Trump said XI was his good friend. Then, he started a tariff :')
Trump said he's got >$400M in CASH. Do you believe him? He can pay any damages or put them in escrow immediately. So this NY fraud civil suit can be dealt with.

Now, let's look at actions and words. Did Trump "go after Hillary" after the election? Did he "lock her up?" Guess who he invited to his wedding to Melania and sat in the *front row?" I mean, it's almost like he shouldn't be believed because he lies.

Old 02-17-2024, 11:06 AM

9,589 posts, read 4,407,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
I guess the police need to stop patrolling for speeders, too. No more parking fines. What other laws should we stop enforcing?
Trump didn't do anything illegal, so you're suggesting that the police should cite motorists who aren't breaking any traffic laws?

Last edited by YourWakeUpCall; 02-17-2024 at 11:26 AM..

Old 02-17-2024, 11:08 AM

2,556 posts, read 4,071,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carcrazy67 View Post
As someone who has obtained very large business loans from lending institutions (and whose wife was also a banker), I have never seen a bank take somebodies word for any valuation when lending money is involved. The last substantial loan I obtained for my engineering company, involved a series of full blown audits and appraisals. Without question, this entire case was political in nature and designed to financially assassinate Trump.
You seem to be suggesting that the allegations are impossible. Yet, months of evidence were produced in court, the result of which was a guilty verdict. How do you explain that? All the evidence was fake?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies