Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2024, 02:05 PM

1,690 posts, read 611,782 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
It's not just blacks though. I was talking to my cousin in senior housing - majority of the residents are white. Despite the county she resides in usually voting Republican - the residents are mostly Trump haters and believe everything the media tells them. They don't believe there is a border crisis. Trump definitely raped that woman and deserves to lose all his property for over assessing his property. They won't listen to the facts and make up their own minds as to his guilt.

I thought the internet would expand people's ability to think rationally being able to see the perspectives of both sides - instead it's made people more ignorant.
The internet is making echo chambers worse. People get fed what they want to hear and what big tech wants you to hear. Compound that with the majority of media outlets being far left mouth pieces and what you described is common place.

The left is winning and the country will continue to decline unless something major happens. Would www4 change things? Major economic crash? A bunch of crime from illegals aimed at liberals? NYC, San Fran, Chicago etc truly becoming uninhabitable? A new generation that sees the damage their parent’s democrat policies have done? I don’t know, but it doesn’t look good for the immediate future.

Its worth nothing that the OP was spot on. To add to that, the data shows that whites are actually more likely to be shot by law enforcement than blacks. Blacks are being given harsher sentences because they are more likely to be repeat offenders. The data refutes everything the left says about crime and convictions in this country and the lying, scumbag media, and the democrats continue to bold face lie about it.

Last edited by Livinginwaterland; 02-17-2024 at 02:23 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2024, 02:23 PM

8,418 posts, read 4,575,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
What does this have to do with the OP?
Equity.

Old 02-17-2024, 02:27 PM

52,258 posts, read 52,668,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchcargo777 View Post
Equity.
Were talking about race mongering in the media.

Old 02-17-2024, 02:38 PM

20,102 posts, read 9,015,533 times
don't read it, don't watch it, if it upsets you. We all know it goes on, it's all a matter of perspective and like the TV, it has a power/mute button. I see these old people getting all ginned up about politics. I laugh to myself.

Old 02-17-2024, 05:16 PM

78,408 posts, read 60,579,949 times
I'm going to deal with this topic in a politically correct manner.

I will ignore, but if it gets enough attention, I'll have a march and blame guns until it passes over in the media while the statistics remain the same.

P.S. Reminds me of the Newsweek article on murdered trans men (now women and how almost all were black trans) were murdered in the year, something like 40. 99% percent of the article focused on the victims and a quiet walk past any real mention of the perps or cultural hatred of gay men which these are seen as.

SMH.

Old 02-18-2024, 09:50 AM

21,122 posts, read 19,707,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
don't read it, don't watch it, if it upsets you. We all know it goes on, it's all a matter of perspective and like the TV, it has a power/mute button. I see these old people getting all ginned up about politics. I laugh to myself.
It's more than just the TV. The lie originated with the public officials. My gripe with the media is they are too incompetent to realize the public officials are lying to them/us. But the real crime is the public officials lying and inciting racial divisiveness. That is not something we can escape by just turning the TV off. It is systemic disease upon our culture and nation.

P.S. No response yet. Probably low paid interns keeping the show running over the weekend. We'll see what happens tomorrow.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies