Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-20-2024, 07:06 PM

23,209 posts, read 29,018,601 times

Advertisements

When I see what's he's going thru with the trials, and more trials, and more trials, I wonder if he isn't a masochist. I do realize he's a incurable optimist and gambler, so what's he waiting for? Letting it go until the very last second?

To think, he could be comfortably settled in, by now, in a rebuilt Mar-A-Lago in Saudi Arabia or Dubai or whatever other country.

It actually pains me to see what he's going through.

Old 02-20-2024, 07:07 PM

4,376 posts, read 1,693,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
When I see what's he's going thru with the trials, and more trials, and more trials, I wonder if he isn't a masochist. I do realize he's a incurable optimist and gambler, so what's he waiting for? Letting it go until the very last second?

To think, he could be comfortably settled in, by now, in a rebuilt Mar-A-Lago in Saudi Arabia or Dubai or whatever other country.

... because he thinks he's smarter than everybody else, and thinks he can't lose.

Old 02-20-2024, 07:08 PM

6,593 posts, read 7,083,282 times
Quote:

because his ego will not let him.

Old 02-20-2024, 07:11 PM

5,481 posts, read 8,570,419 times
He is a fighter till the very end! #Trump2024.

Old 02-20-2024, 07:17 PM

10,074 posts, read 7,754,937 times
Yep, he's is a real hero to our country fighting against the evil left and democracy. Not many would do what he's done. We don't have the FBI, ballot harvesting, corrupt DAs, Soros, media, CIA, IRS, DOJ, and all the corruption on our side so we are going to fight like hell to get him in in November. We're going to ballot harvest also and we're going to be better at it. What's fair for the left will be fair for the right in November. We're going to step it up. We can not allow the evil to stay in our White House. Get the poison out and let the exterminators spray to clean it before the real president gets back where he belongs.

And when they leave the White House, they need to take their WOKE crap and racism and other stupid things with them. We want none of that. We are getting rid of the insanity.

Last edited by diddlydudette; 02-20-2024 at 07:26 PM..

Old 02-20-2024, 07:33 PM

1,137 posts, read 447,589 times
Quote:

Because he hasn't done anything illegal and he knows he will eventually win in court. The democrats will try to keep it going until after the election, but no matter Trump will never have to pay the insane court awards.

More importantly, what will happen if they do keep him off the ballots? Will he try to calm the supporters, or just keep quiet and let the chips fall where they may? If I were Trump, I would never step in to try to calm the crowds. The democrats have proven they will misquote and lie about things he said. If he is cheated out of the chance to run, I think there will be a huge and unexpected backlash. And I think if Trump spoke on it, he would be misquoted just like the Jan 6th protest and the democrats would attempt to prosecute him again.

I think the pressure cooker is about to blow. I think more and more people are seeing the truth and are sick of the weaponizing of our government. I think 2024 may be the start of very dark and violent times for our nation.

So maybe Trump should cut and run, but I don't think he will.

Old 02-20-2024, 07:38 PM

10,434 posts, read 6,954,235 times
.. because Trump cares for country. Americans need Trump to win, to clean house of the Democrat corruption.

Old 02-20-2024, 07:42 PM

4,505 posts, read 1,860,989 times
There are at least 50 million people standing behind him.

He’s not going anywhere.

Old 02-20-2024, 07:43 PM

10,726 posts, read 4,334,730 times
Quote:

Because he's got the White House instead.
He likes the White House more than Mar-A-Lago in Saudi Arabia.
Plus he gets to choose judges, sign legislation into law and write executive orders.
Oh, and his family and friends live in America, and basically everything he likes.

Old 02-20-2024, 07:45 PM

8,479 posts, read 6,878,349 times
As the trials gain momentum and the the looming jail time and fines drain his finances he will split. Where to? Lots of autocratic dictatorial havens around the world to spew his venom against witch hunts, election interference and self pity. He’s a martyr in his own mind.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies