Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-11-2024, 07:38 PM

23,454 posts, read 12,487,658 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis Bell View Post
Update to what?

It's illegal is they don't request entry into the u.s., which of course they did it the legal way, before boarding the aircraft and still people label them illegal. It's just crazy ...
What makes them legal by just boarding the aircraft?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2024, 07:49 PM

15,754 posts, read 7,588,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
What makes them legal by just boarding the aircraft?
They file on the CBP One App, if the application is accepted they get a phone call, that their application was accepted and that they are free to enter the country. That's no guarantee though that they won't get deported or go into the immigration prison system upon arrival.

Old 03-11-2024, 08:07 PM

Quote:
They file on the CBP One App, if the application is accepted they get a phone call, that their application was accepted and that they are free to enter the country. That's no guarantee though that they won't get deported or go into the immigration prison system upon arrival.
That makes them legal? with no documentations and no background investigations? That is extremely careless of Biden*. No wonder there's so many deaths of American citizens, rapes and other violent crimes done by illegals...he doesn't have a clue as to who he's bringing here and allowing to freely roam around this country.

geez.

Old 03-11-2024, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Quote:
That makes them legal? with no documentations and no background investigations? That is extremely careless of Biden*. No wonder there's so many deaths of American citizens, rapes and other violent crimes done by illegals...he doesn't have a clue as to who he's bringing here and allowing to freely roam around this country.

geez.
lol Trump made it criminal if they don't apply before arriving and everyone else makes them criminal even if they do.

Meanwhile immigration Judges are busier than a baby doctor at a hospital.

Old 03-11-2024, 08:34 PM

Quote:
lol Trump made it criminal if they don't apply before arriving and everyone else makes them criminal even if they do.

^ look at the b, bu, but Trump deflection.

Legal just because they apply(lol sure) or not, Trump made it so that they stay in MX until their hearings, which means they weren't free to roam this country committing murder and other crimes... <- for some reason you failed to mention this little tidbit.

Old 03-11-2024, 08:49 PM

Quote:

Quote:
^ look at the b, bu, but Trump deflection.

Legal just because they apply(lol sure) or not, Trump made it so that they stay in MX until their hearings, which means they weren't free to roam this country committing murder and other crimes... <- for some reason you failed to mention this little tidbit.
Before Trump immigration was civil matter not a criminal one, naming the person who made that change is not a deflection but a statement of fact. Just as it is clear to me that people can do everything according to law and still be labeled a law breaker --- wonder why that is?

Old 03-11-2024, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Before Trump immigration was civil matter not a criminal one, naming the person who made that change is not a deflection but a statement of fact. Just as it is clear to me that people can do everything according to law and still be labeled a law breaker --- wonder why that is?
You still haven't truly answered what makes them legal at the time they board the plane? Especially if they have no 'documents'("undocumented"... their status as claimed by the left) to prove who they are, to prove they're not criminals and to prove their asylum claims.

Under our asylum laws, they MUST have documentation and prove that they are being politically persecuted, etc.

Does Biden* merely wave a magic wand over their heads and say, 'I don't have a clue about you but I'm giving you legal status anyway and that means you're free to come in and do whatever you want'?

Old 03-12-2024, 07:14 AM

19,220 posts, read 17,075,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
I’ve worked hundreds of asylum cases.

I don’t ever recall aliens associate with criminal gangs are qualified and released on parole under asylum law.

Can you fill me in? I’d like to learn from your expertise
That what the other poster is claiming so ask him, he is here under asylum law so obviously this background that he claims wasn't know.

Old 03-12-2024, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Diego Ibarra, with multiple run-ins with law enforcement in Athens-Clarke County before Riley's murder, appeared in court in Macon on Thursday and was denied bond. Federal prosecutors suspect Diego Ibarra may have ties to Tren de Argua, an organized crime gang based in Venezuela.

https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/thi...ntry-illegally

Do you normally not bother to do your research before you post?
Then ask the Athens-Clarke County DA why this individual was released, last I knew this is Georgia so why would those reviewing his asylum request foresee this?

Old 03-12-2024, 07:20 AM

Quote:
Update to what?

It's illegal i[f] they don't request entry into the u.s., which of course they did it the legal way, before boarding the aircraft and still people label them illegal. It's just crazy ...
"To obtain asylum through the affirmative asylum process you must be physically present in the United States. You may apply for asylum regardless of how you arrived in the United States or your current immigration status."https://www.uscis.gov/humanitarian/refugees-and-asylum/asylum/obtaining-asylum-in-the-united-states
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies