Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-24-2024, 01:47 PM

17,441 posts, read 9,263,686 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
You may not remember but Obama tried something with water and private property during his reign.

I remember because I had a ranch with 2 tanks on it and kept tabs on how that was progressing.
If I recall correctly it would have given the government authority to go on your property and determine how you could use your tank.
That was the EPA new RULE on any “ standing water” — like in a low spot on your property.
The US Supreme Court shot it down when the EPA attempted to control a plot of land.

These Bureaucrats make up RULES and they are completely outside the LAW.
The latest is TeamBiden taking over LNG shipments with a new RULE.

Old 03-24-2024, 01:51 PM

30,059 posts, read 18,656,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcp123 View Post
The mythical globalists get blamed for everything!

How about, there’s just a lot of idiots floating terrible ideas?
We call those idiots "liberals". They are quite happy to tell other people how to run their lives, while ignoring such demands for themselves.

I will respect a liberal when they stop using electricity, start eating bugs, stop driving cars, don't use any plastics, give half their income to minorities, and start housing a family of illegals. Until that time, they are just hypocrites who value virtue signaling over any real solutions to the problems of the world.

Old 03-24-2024, 01:54 PM

3,385 posts, read 1,542,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WRM20 View Post
Bill Gates does NOT own most of the farm land in the US. He owns less than 300,000 acres out of a total of 900 million acres across the US.

Where's the proof that Michigan banned the sale of seeds during Covid? I can find nothing that supports that claim.
Yes he owns the most out of anyone.

I gave the link about Michigan preventing residents from buying seeds.

Old 03-24-2024, 03:18 PM

13,302 posts, read 7,866,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristinas_Cap View Post
i am all for banning things people enjoy if it means saving the climate. the climate must be saved!!!
There are primates that clime trees, but then there are climates who are more sophisticated, by climbing the contrivances comprised of human made rungs. (ladder climbers - or ladder day saints?)

Me - I'm neither, though both at a younger age. (mostly a tree climber, though)

Climates seem to be made by climators. Take chemtrails for instance.

https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/...raying-videos/

I don't save climates. Most of them got vaccinated.

Last edited by Hyperthetic; 03-24-2024 at 03:37 PM..

Old 03-24-2024, 03:54 PM

15,411 posts, read 7,472,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraveragetenant View Post
Yes he owns the most out of anyone.

I gave the link about Michigan preventing residents from buying seeds.
Gates owns 0.03% of the US farm land. That is a tiny amount of the overall total.

Michigan did not stop people from buying seeds. Seeds could still be ordered online. Michigan decided that garden centers were not vital, and since probably less than 1% of garden center sales are related to growing food, I don't think there was any effort to stop people from growing vegetables or fruit.

Old 03-24-2024, 04:42 PM

45,341 posts, read 60,522,810 times
So much sophistry in this thread.

Old 03-24-2024, 04:52 PM

8,485 posts, read 4,730,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
We call those idiots "liberals". They are quite happy to tell other people how to run their lives, while ignoring such demands for themselves.

I will respect a liberal when they stop using electricity, start eating bugs, stop driving cars, don't use any plastics, give half their income to minorities, and start housing a family of illegals. Until that time, they are just hypocrites who value virtue signaling over any real solutions to the problems of the world.
That’s leftists, not liberals.

Common mistake.

Old 03-24-2024, 04:54 PM

8,214 posts, read 3,483,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraveragetenant View Post
They don't want people to be self sufficient. During COVID in Michigan they did not allow you to buy seeds. The United States might enter the world health organization's treaty which will give the who power to control our health decisions and put us in lockdowns and force us to take deadly vaccines. The social credit score will apply to this treaty too. If you talk out of line or don't take the vaccine there are consequences and your score goes down. Bill gates owns most of the farmland in the US. They don't want us to eat meat according to bill gates and the WEF. They are telling us what they are going to do.
Bible prophecy in the making. During the end times those in power will forbid the eating of meat. You will have to get a mark to buy or sell. Those who get the mark condemn themselves in the afterlife. Everyone will be subjected to the one world government.

Old 03-24-2024, 05:11 PM

3,385 posts, read 1,542,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yspobo View Post
Bible prophecy in the making. During the end times those in power will forbid the eating of meat. You will have to get a mark to buy or sell. Those who get the mark condemn themselves in the afterlife. Everyone will be subjected to the one world government.
I never heard about the no meat situation in the bible but I heard about the others.a vegetarian and vegan diet is really unhealthy.

Old 03-24-2024, 05:14 PM

30,135 posts, read 11,774,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
It's Satan at work. The Bible spoke of this and this is just the beginning of the Mark of the Beast being implemented.

Funny, it also said there would become a time when the world turns on Israel, and it's looking that way too. And people think the Bible is fiction.
When exactly was the world on the side of Israel? For decades its been the US veto in the UN security council that has prevented sanctions by the world against israel. They have actually gotten more sympathy and support since the HAMAS attack.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies