Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-11-2024, 04:21 PM

88,516 posts, read 84,705,921 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Clutch View Post
Oh well. That's his choice whether he wants to "waste" his vote or not. Maybe if enough of us would stop bowing down to this corrupt two-party system and choosing a team to root for we would actually get better choices in the future.

This is what y'all voted for.
I'm glad to hear someone else saying that. There are a few of us on this board. A very few.

Old 04-11-2024, 04:52 PM

5,895 posts, read 3,896,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leadfoot4 View Post
Doesn't matter, as he isn't well known, therefore has no following, therefore voting for him is little more than making a statement, but nonetheless, wasting a vote. (actually, it would be a "proxy vote for Biden )
No, a vote for Amash is not a proxy vote for Biden. The two are nothing alike. In fact, there is a much bigger difference between Amash and Biden then there is between Biden and Trump.

I'm sure you've been wasting votes on Republicans your entire life, though, so continue to do so.

Old 04-11-2024, 05:54 PM

6,799 posts, read 14,021,576 times
Most of Trump's appointed cabinet members says he is unfit for office. That's the only reason I need.

Old 04-11-2024, 05:59 PM

17,612 posts, read 6,898,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandsthetime View Post
No, a vote for Amash is not a proxy vote for Biden. The two are nothing alike. In fact, there is a much bigger difference between Amash and Biden then there is between Biden and Trump.

I'm sure you've been wasting votes on Republicans your entire life, though, so continue to do so.
Let me guess, you're voting for Biden.

Old 04-11-2024, 06:09 PM

33,321 posts, read 12,498,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena12 View Post
They don't. It's trump. Everyone knows that third party candidates never win, they just spoil it for one party.

So, these other candidates do not tempt anyone.

Many people are afraid of the 2025 Religious Right Agenda. Everyone should know about it. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_2025
No, they don't tempt people who care about 'being on the winning voting team'....which no one should care about.

Old 04-11-2024, 06:56 PM

22,450 posts, read 11,977,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by firmbizzle View Post
Because he didn’t send a mob to kill his VP.
^^^^Huh? What are you yammering about?

Old 04-11-2024, 07:03 PM

13,684 posts, read 9,004,356 times
Because the economy is good.

Because Biden is not a crook, or under felony indictments.

Because Biden generally (but not always) tells the truth.

Why vote for Donald J. Trump?

He is a draft dodger.

He cares not for Vets.

He downplayed the new virus, at a time when it was very serious indeed.

He is a Russian asset.

He does not believe in God.

He lies.

Etc.

Old 04-11-2024, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bson1257 View Post
Biden is a nice guy and has cleaned up the mess left by Trump when he left office.
What mess are you talking about?

When Biden leaves office, the mess he will leave behind will be something out of a horrible nightmare

Old 04-11-2024, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RcHydro View Post
Biden's better than Trump that will ruin our democracy. I'm not against a different Repub candidate. But Trump no. He's too unpredictable and corrupt.
You just described Biden to a Tee^^^^.

How did Trump "ruin our democracy"? You must not notice that Biden is slowly and methodically destroying the country.

Old 04-11-2024, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
Is that how you see life, good guys and bad guys based on political parties. So education makes you a better person or brainwashed to the system? Many good people in the South and North and across the country. It says more about you looking down on people that you never met just because of zip code.

You have a problem with poor white people from the South. Again, education or social status doesn't make you a better person. You think it does and that's why you look down on people.
^^^^Wish I could rep you again. I was going to write something similar in response to that poster. That post they wrote was really condescending.

Where I live, we have lots of libs with advanced degrees. They are book smart but lack common sense. Thus, they think Biden is wonderful. They have no problems with Biden throwing open the border and allowing millions of unvetted people into this country. The reason they don't have a problem when others realize this is a huge problem---They think none of this invasion of "migrants" will ever effect them.

Look at NYC, they voted for DiBlasio who proceeded to start destroying the city. When it was obvious that he had already wrecked the place, what did the libs do? They re-elected him. And these people think they are so superior? Hardly Same thing with CA --- Newsom started destroying the state. When they had a chance to recall him, they decided to keep him How's that working out for them?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies