Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 02:14 PM

18,741 posts, read 7,617,731 times

Advertisements

In case you wondered what these so-called "protesters" who have been supporting Hamas and terrorism in general, really had in mind, now you know.

For those who attended public schools in the last 20 years and learned nothing, the "Final Solution" is the name Adolf Hitler coined for his ultimate program for dealing with Jews. Not only the ones trapped in Germany, but ultimately in every country on Earth: Complete extinction by the armed forces he controlled, by gas chambers, firing squads, medical experiments, starvation etc.

That's who we're seeing in various college campuses, on city streets, on television wherever they can find cameras, etc.

The similarities between these "protesters" of today, and the Nazi party of 1930s and 1940s Germany, grows more striking every day.

Last edited by Ibginnie; Today at 07:00 AM.. Reason: copyright violation

Old Yesterday, 02:23 PM

50,815 posts, read 36,514,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
In case you wondered what these so-called "protesters" who have been supporting Hamas and terrorism in general, really had in mind, now you know.

For those who attended public schools in the last 20 years and learned nothing, the "Final Solution" is the name Adolf Hitler coined for his ultimate program for dealing with Jews. Not only the ones trapped in Germany, but ultimately in every country on Earth: Complete extinction by the armed forces he controlled, by gas chambers, firing squads, medical experiments, starvation etc.

That's who we're seeing in various college campuses, on city streets, on television wherever they can find cameras, etc.

The striking similarities between these "protesters" of today, and the Nazi party of 1930s and 1940s Germany, grow every day.
Their leader, Khymani James (also the leader of BLM a couple of years ago) is on video saying "Zionists don't deserve to live" and also "I hate white people".

It won't end with Jews. They want to dismantle the entire Western world. Yesterday on News Nation, the person they were interviewing (I can't recall his name) said "Jews have always been the canary in the coal mine". All of western democracy should be on alert.

Old Yesterday, 02:27 PM

7,370 posts, read 3,536,587 times
cut these kids some slack. They have credentials to opine on this matter having watched a few TikTok shorts and watching Avatar. They know who the downtrodden are.

Old Yesterday, 02:35 PM

18,741 posts, read 7,617,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristinas_Cap View Post
cut these kids some slack. They have credentials to opine on this matter having watched a few TikTok shorts and watching Avatar. They know who the downtrodden are.
Perhaps we should cut them as much slack as they cut for Jewish people, eh?

Old Yesterday, 02:37 PM

50,316 posts, read 47,069,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristinas_Cap View Post
You always have the best tongue in cheek

Old Yesterday, 02:38 PM

52,283 posts, read 52,713,798 times
I guess the facade is dropping away. It ain't so much for those poor Gazans after all.

Old Yesterday, 02:39 PM

1,568 posts, read 909,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
Their leader, Khymani James (also the leader of BLM a couple of years ago) is on video saying "Zionists don't deserve to live" and also "I hate white people".

It won't end with Jews. They want to dismantle the entire Western world. Yesterday on News Nation, the person they were interviewing (I can't recall his name) said "Jews have always been the canary in the coal mine". All of western democracy should be on alert.
It wasn't just the Jews when they ethnically cleansed Lebanon. Arab Christians were chased out of there by the thousands. I know many many Lebanese Christians here in NYC and they all have the same story. Chased out or murdered by machine-gun wielding muslims during the 1980s. I also know many Jews who were cleansed out of Yemen, Iran, Iraq, Egypt, etc.

I'd say these kids need a serious history lesson about the land formerly known as Judea (!), but I know all the history books in the world would fall on deaf ears to these hateful little priggs running around the ivy league lawns in their intifada halloween larping costumes. They are now the uber-chic on campus.

Old Yesterday, 02:50 PM

39,230 posts, read 27,618,080 times
Wow
Where are the posters who claim, " pro Palestine =/= pro hamas? "

Now, we can say pro Palestine= pro nazi.

Last edited by lilyflower3191981; Yesterday at 03:01 PM..

Old Yesterday, 03:11 PM

31,073 posts, read 22,094,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post

The striking similarities between these "protesters" of today, and the Nazi party of 1930s and 1940s Germany, grow every day.
Amazing!

Old Yesterday, 03:14 PM

52,283 posts, read 52,713,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
So disgusting.
It's also chilling. I can't believe what is happening in our country and around the world actually. This Oppressor / Oppressed modality of viewing the world is truly one of the most disgusting ideologies that has taken such a hold in our culture, mostly in academia but seeping out into the larger culture.

They run everything through the prism of race, power, and socio-economic class, and you are thus labeled an oppressor or oppressed. All this you see is what you get when you push all of this victimhood idealization stuff for decades.

Whenever you look at how something is reported in the media, think about those three parameters I typed out and you'll see how it influences so many things in our media coverage. Once you see the game in action, you'll really get it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies