Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 02:30 PM

29,855 posts, read 24,959,060 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Lennox 70 View Post
So the last part of the video with Piers Morgan was real? That wasn't part of some SNL type skit?

I remember when Piers himself used to liberal, maybe he's finally seen the light.

I think the left has teleported itself so far left that people like Piers Morgan have become the modern day moderates/centrists.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 03:12 PM

24,446 posts, read 23,110,611 times
Joe Biden is a disturbing cross between The Simpsons' Monty Burns and Herbert the Pervert from The Family Guy. So he will attract that kind of creepy child predator supporter. John Podesta being his climate change advisor( let that insanity sink in for a minute) is all the proof you need.

Old Today, 03:17 PM

27,188 posts, read 15,359,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Hilarious. "Drag queens would not last 5 minutes in Gaza, or any Palistinian Territory
Perhaps we should send some to help with their shortage.

Old Today, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by msgsing View Post
Do you realize this kind of stuff is decades old and no one went to hell nor did America fall into some kind of moral pitfall. Back in the 50’s one of the most popular variety shows on television was Texaco Star Theatre. It was a family favorite for years and one the most watched shows on the tube.

The host of the show was the comedian Milton Berle. One of his favorite skits was when he and other guests on the show dressed up in drag. There are clips of the show on the internet. So dressing up in drag in public is nothing new. Now Hamas? That’s a different matter.
Far from Drag Queens but you knew that.

Old Today, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
Where did you get the idea this was in a school? A flag in the background says it's an event called Families for Palestine. If it were in a school, I would have an issue with it. But I see no indication that it is. In that case it's a matter of free speech. If you don't want your kids exposed to drag queens for Palestine, don't take them to one of their events. I certainly wouldn't, but I will defend their right to conduct such an event as long as it's not being forced on anyone.
Hmm, sure looks as though those deficient parents forced it upon their children but left is just left, never right.

Old Today, 06:48 PM

35,188 posts, read 17,102,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Joe Biden is a disturbing cross between The Simpsons' Monty Burns and Herbert the Pervert from The Family Guy. So he will attract that kind of creepy child predator supporter. John Podesta being his climate change advisor( let that insanity sink in for a minute) is all the proof you need.
Why the criticisms of Joe Biden? People ignore his obvious greatness.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies