Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 01:01 PM

29,511 posts, read 14,673,560 times

Advertisements

This person is definitely unhinged, hopefully not a firearms owner, if so, hopefully that state has redflag laws and someone drops a dime.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 01:04 PM

12,854 posts, read 9,071,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Who would have thunk the leftists would take up Nazism after calling everyone else and their dog nazis for the past twenty years? What a bunch of hypocritical ***wipes.
Who would have thought that leftists wouldn't support Nazism? The most fundamental thing about leftists is they are what the accuse others of being and they do what they accuse others of doing.

Old Yesterday, 03:49 PM

9,165 posts, read 6,208,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnff View Post
Who would have thought that leftists wouldn't support Nazism? The most fundamental thing about leftists is they are what the accuse others of being and they do what they accuse others of doing.

Stalin made a pact with Hitler on 23 August 1939.

Hitler invaded Poland the following week, on 1 Sept 1939.

Stalin invaded Poland on 17 Sept 1939.

Opportunists don't care with whom they associate.

Philosophy means little to people with a focused agenda.

Old Yesterday, 05:12 PM

20,349 posts, read 19,941,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaughanwilliams View Post
I can't think of any respectable, reputable organization that would hire this fruitcake for anything besides bathroom attendant.
I suspect some institution of higher ed will sign him on.

Old Yesterday, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristinas_Cap View Post
Ignore this. The real problem is Catholics and some boys who are proud
You left out MAGA voters.

Old Yesterday, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
And then trying to back off with "But I didn't really mean it".....

These stupid college kids need to wake up and see who is "leading" them.......
I suspect critical thinking is not the forte of todays college students.

Old Yesterday, 06:59 PM

73,048 posts, read 62,657,702 times
I really don't want to talk about this. If for no other reason, Black Americans are looked down on. I also wonder about those who want to see a Black man talk bad about/criticize Black people openly. I have to wonder if some people get off on Black shame.

However, at the risk of taking a loss, I'll bring this up anyway. Khymani James is representative of a certain subsegment of the Black American population that hates Jewish people. Khymani James is just the latest example. And this stuff isn't just a far-leftist deal. The Nation of Islam takes a conservative view on many issues. They are not leftists. Nation of Islam has many elements of Anti-Semitism in it. There are many Holocaust deniers within the group. Louis Farrakhan himself is known for parroting Anti-Semitic views similar to what you would find in the Protocols of The Elders of Zion. Basically, it's not just Black far-leftists going into Anti-Semitism. There are some Black people on the right who are Anti-Semites. On a per capita basis, there are a higher percentage of Blacks who deny the Holocaust than most other groups.

https://unherd.com/newsroom/why-are-...the-holocaust/
https://www.theroot.com/experts-say-...oll-1851112995

Old Yesterday, 07:04 PM

17,672 posts, read 6,928,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I really don't want to talk about this. If for no other reason, Black Americans are looked down on. I also wonder about those who want to see a Black man talk bad about/criticize Black people openly. I have to wonder if some people get off on Black shame.

However, at the risk of taking a loss, I'll bring this up anyway. Khymani James is representative of a certain subsegment of the Black American population that hates Jewish people. Khymani James is just the latest example. And this stuff isn't just a far-leftist deal. The Nation of Islam takes a conservative view on many issues. They are not leftists. Nation of Islam has many elements of Anti-Semitism in it. There are many Holocaust deniers within the group. Louis Farrakhan himself is known for parroting Anti-Semitic views similar to what you would find in the Protocols of The Elders of Zion. Basically, it's not just Black far-leftists going into Anti-Semitism. There are some Black people on the right who are Anti-Semites. On a per capita basis, there are a higher percentage of Blacks who deny the Holocaust than most other groups.

https://unherd.com/newsroom/why-are-...the-holocaust/
https://www.theroot.com/experts-say-...oll-1851112995
He’s a kid and he wasn’t born hating Jews. He was taught that by white Democrats.

Old Yesterday, 07:07 PM

73,048 posts, read 62,657,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
He’s a kid and he wasn’t born hating Jews. He was taught that by white Democrats.
I don't know where he got his hatred of Jews from. However, my point is that this stuff is not limited to the left. It's on the right as well. And within the Black population, those who hate Jewish people aren't getting that hatred from White liberals. They're getting it from other Black people. If you took White Democrats out of it, that Anti-Semitism will still be there.

Old Yesterday, 07:09 PM

37,143 posts, read 42,240,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
I suspect some institution of higher ed will sign him on.
Yup. Some will try really hard to make this guy "happen".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies