Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2024, 01:11 PM

33,582 posts, read 18,188,329 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by naicha View Post
Who are these 'Elites"? Are they rich old white men? Sounds like they are rich old white men, right?

All we need to do to topple them is get them cancelled for subconscious bias.

Actually, AI can do that on its own. So the elites will be AI.

Better clear that browsing history!

Global Citizen sounds boring. I am already disappointed when I go to another Country and see McDonalds and KFCs there.

A world filled with Diverse( buzzword!) Countries is way cooler and makes a better travel experience.
You haven't been watching the world economic forum have you. You haven't really been listening. Are you watching just mainstream media? They will keep you clueless. That is their job in all of this. Trump is just a shiny object to divert you from the things that are going on. Click the link that I posted and listen to what the truth is.

And by the way having McDonald's or Burger Kings around the world is not globalism. Globalism is a one-world government and there are no citizens of any country.

Old 04-29-2024, 01:16 PM

Has anyone actually clicked the link and listened to Alex Newman?

Old 04-29-2024, 01:25 PM

6,701 posts, read 2,991,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
You haven't been watching the world economic forum have you. You haven't really been listening. Are you watching just mainstream media? They will keep you clueless. That is their job in all of this. Trump is just a shiny object to divert you from the things that are going on. Click the link that I posted and listen to what the truth is.

And by the way having McDonald's or Burger Kings around the world is not globalism. Globalism is a one-world government and there are no citizens of any country.
Why you being like that? You asked a question. I gave you my answer. I didn't "Challenge" you or anything.

And McDOnald's is most certainly a part of Globalization. As is One Currency.

Pushing people to click on a vid for some guy that has "The Answers", is sus.
No need to frame it like that.

Old 04-29-2024, 01:27 PM

52,306 posts, read 52,756,330 times
Quote:
Has anyone actually clicked the link and listened to Alex Newman?
I'm at work right now. I was planning on watching on my living room TV this evening. Can get YouTube on the Roku player. I have a feeling it's everything I already know but sometimes people can fill in the gaps on some things.

I don't really follow Glen Beck that much, but sometimes guys like him and Tucker say things I don't really agree with, but whatever.

Last edited by Chowhound; 04-29-2024 at 01:52 PM..

Old 04-29-2024, 01:28 PM

15,861 posts, read 6,565,059 times
A global government would cause the world to become locked into a dense, stagnating bureaucracy, so no thank you. Just look at the history of China. The people at the top don't really want change, because that could challenge their power.

Old 04-29-2024, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by naicha View Post
Why you being like that? You asked a question. I gave you my answer. I didn't "Challenge" you or anything.

And McDOnald's is most certainly a part of Globalization. As is One Currency.

Pushing people to click on a vid for some guy that has "The Answers", is sus.
No need to frame it like that.
We have had world trade for centuries now. It is not considered globalism. It is considered World trade. Globalism is when you hand over your sovereignty to any other entity.

Old 04-29-2024, 01:32 PM

30,436 posts, read 19,211,902 times
Our ancestors built this amazing country and system, I selfishly don't want to hand it all over to people whose ancestors and culture show poor decisions and corruption.

Old 04-29-2024, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I'm at work right now. I was planning on watching on my living room TV this evening. Can get YouTube on the Roku player. I have a feeling it's everything I already know but sometimes people can fill in the gaps on somethings.

I don't really follow Glen Beck that much, but sometimes guys like him and Tucker say things I don't really agree with, but whatever.
This is a complete detailed description of what is going on with globalism and our country. It's not about Glenn Beck. I don't really thrill over Tucker myself. It is really about Alex Newman and his knowledge and wisdom.

Old 04-29-2024, 01:39 PM

13,007 posts, read 9,541,871 times
No.

Old 04-29-2024, 01:44 PM

52,306 posts, read 52,756,330 times
Quote:
This is a complete detailed description of what is going on with globalism and our country. It's not about Glenn Beck. I don't really thrill over Tucker myself. It is really about Alex Newman and his knowledge and wisdom.

I'm always open to learn something new. I actually like it when people like Alex Newman and others do the real leg work and expose what is happening. Hopefully it is done in a way to not sell you something but more of a this is what I've found, you make up your mind.

Tucker said something a few years ago that really stayed with me in an unpleasant disconcerting sort of way. He said that the American public has no idea to the extent of just how propagandized they are. Ever since then I've spent more time looking around and at various sources for information on things.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.