Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 11:06 AM

7,004 posts, read 2,717,328 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
I saw clips of that interview and was Barrymore gushing or what? It was like she was some teenager meeting her hero and she just wanted to climb onto her lap. It was really odd.

oh well, to each their own.

What is crazy is that the Left is holding Trump up like he is some sort of monster for suggesting and possibly paying people to bury negative stories about him in order to help his candidacy. The Dems get this for FREE across the board when so many go out of their way with their support from the Lefty news anchors ignoring negative press right down to the lady walking her dog that kicks over a Trump sign on her neighbors lawn.

Every politician since the dawn of time has sought to bury the negatives and accentuate the positives. Are we really surprised by this?
This is what Drew wants from Kamala.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_7MUe2WmQM
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 11:30 AM

4,917 posts, read 2,063,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Almost all of the racists I know are white liberals.
^^^^^. YES!!

The sad part is that they’re so delusional, they cannot see how racist they are. They truly believe Black people are too dumb and stupid to think for themselves.

As a person of Color that walked away from the Democrats’ plantation years ago, liberals have the balls to call be a racist and Nazi.

Well, I’m half Black, that looks Hispanic, a Catholic, with a Jewish last name, and my kids are mixed with Asian, American Indian, and Spanish blood. Yeah, I’d make a great Nazi.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies