Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 03:55 AM

30,458 posts, read 19,224,680 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
He's isn't speaking up because he doesn't want to lose voters in Michigan. But wouldn't he lose the Jewish vote? Even if they don't vote for Trump, perhaps they stay home and not vote at all which would still hurt Biden.

I'm trying to figure out why Biden won't come out and speak on these protests. He should. It's a really bad look for him right now to not say anything.
Biden and the Democrats are in a bind on this, Jews have been a huge Democrat bloc but more importantly have given massive sum to Democrats. Arabs and Muslims are also a Dem voting bloc but more importantly they are loved by Democrats for hating Christians.

The attack by Hamas, the reaction by Israel, and the student protests are all bad for Biden, he's just kept quiet which really has been his best strategy since the 2020 campaign.

To answer the OP, yes this hurts Biden politically especially if it continues through the summer and into November.

But my opinion is this election is over, Trump is leading in the poll aggregate, the poll aggregate has underestimated Trump by about 5 points through two different election cycles and there's no reason to believe that has changed this election cycle, and the inherent GOP advantage in the EC mean the election is over, people have seen what a Trump and Biden Presidency looks like and they know life is better with Trump in charge than Biden (or whoever is operating him).

Last edited by Tall Traveler; Today at 04:53 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 03:58 AM

30,458 posts, read 19,224,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirage98de View Post
The vast majority of biden voters stand with hamas, so I don’t see it being an issue?
You don't think it's an issue that the ugly display of Anti-Semitism by Democrats affects the Jewish voting block or how much they are going to give Democrats this election cycle?

Old Today, 04:12 AM

4,922 posts, read 2,066,593 times
Biden is beyond clueless and isn’t even aware that the country is falling apart as he putters around the White House, while everybody kissing his @zz since they’re too afraid to tell this clueless clown that things are bad and only getting worse.

I don’t expect Biden to do anything and as for the Jewish vote… Next to the Black female vote, it is tied to the hip with the DNC. Sadly, too many Jews still believe the Hilary Clinton propaganda that Trump is Hitler… WHILE THE REAL HITLER IS NOW IN THR WHITE HOUSE, allowing the horrors of the 1930s to rear its ugly head.

I only hope that the Jewish people will wake up to what is really happening to them since THRY are being singled out while Biden eats ice cream. This is only the beginning of the hatred towards people of the Jewish faith and/or background and it will get worse since liberals, sadly many of them are Jewish, do nothing to stop this.

At this point, all I can say to my Jewish friends, WHO have open eyes, is to buy a firearm now and take the time to learn the laws and how to use it.

Israel needs to tell Biden to eat a bowl of “Richards.” With friends like Biden and Schumer, you don’t need enemies.

Old Today, 05:37 AM

10,911 posts, read 4,573,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
He's isn't speaking up because he doesn't want to lose voters in Michigan. But wouldn't he lose the Jewish vote? Even if they don't vote for Trump, perhaps they stay home and not vote at all which would still hurt Biden.

I'm trying to figure out why Biden won't come out and speak on these protests. He should. It's a really bad look for him right now to not say anything.

the rioters, as one, are biden voters. do they outnumber the jews?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies