Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 05:07 PM

37,131 posts, read 41,338,442 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Towner View Post
Can they hold that for you at a locker and let you pick it up when you come home through that same airport or do they just trash confiscated items?
My brother once got to the airport and realized he still had his pocketknife. He went into a store that sold luggage and stashed it in a small bag at the back of a display. When he returned, it was still there.

Some larger airports have post offices. You can mail it to yourself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 06:02 PM

78,545 posts, read 60,737,570 times
Guy better quick identify as Briteny Griner so he get's home after WH pressure after a luggage error.

Old Yesterday, 06:11 PM

50,931 posts, read 36,618,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
TSA confiscated over 6,000 firearms at checkpoints and over 90% were loaded, people are extremely careless. I have no sympathy.
Wow!

Old Yesterday, 10:25 PM

32,118 posts, read 15,107,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by V8 Vega View Post
A honest mistake, he had been hunting before his family vacation.
Ahole Biden does nothing, he should tell Turks and Cicos let this guy go or face sanctions
What sanctions should Biden put on them.

Old Yesterday, 10:26 PM

50,405 posts, read 47,145,000 times
So... it was not a gun. What a bunch of 3rd world insanity. That should cut down on vacationing there.

Old Yesterday, 10:44 PM

13,471 posts, read 9,982,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
So... it was not a gun. What a bunch of 3rd world insanity. That should cut down on vacationing there.
It’s not third world insanity. Why do you want to vacation with ammo? It’s not at all unreasonable to check your luggage before you leave. Who doesn’t do that before traveling internationally??

Non migrants coming into the USA must apply for a permit from the ATF in advance if they want to bring in ammo.

I don’t think there’s many countries that allow tourists to just wander in with bullets in their luggage.

Old Yesterday, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
It’s not third world insanity. Why do you want to vacation with ammo? It’s not at all unreasonable to check your luggage before you leave. Who doesn’t do that before traveling internationally??

Non migrants coming into the USA must apply for a permit from the ATF in advance if they want to bring in ammo.

I don’t think there’s many countries that allow tourists to just wander in with bullets in their luggage.
Many "normal people" hunt, shoot, carry handguns. Some tweeker broke into my truck after I had it loaded for hunting in my driveway and threw boxes of ammo all over looking for money or who's knows what.. I ... again I ???? Should take take the fall for that? You hoplophobes are a weird species.

Only a MORON would connect a bullet to NO GUN.... NO GUN... NO GUN.. there was no gun. How would you shoot a bullet with....wait.. for it... NO GUN? I guess you could use a pair of pliers and and hammer?

Is this a big deal for the hoplophobes? You need a GUN AND a bullet to shoot it. Good lord. I realize most gun stuff is not taught in school like it used to be but if anyone is that invested in gun stuff I would think they would at least try. Don't get caught in a rental car with a bullet.

AND yes this is some third world stuff.

Last edited by 1AngryTaxPayer; Yesterday at 11:00 PM..

Old Yesterday, 11:12 PM

13,471 posts, read 9,982,834 times
Quote:
Many "normal people" hunt, shoot, carry handguns. Some tweeker broke into my truck after I had it loaded for hunting in my driveway and threw boxes of ammo all over looking for money or who's knows what.. I ... again I ???? Should take take the fall for that? You hoplophobes are a weird species.

Only a MORON would connect a bullet to NO GUN.... NO GUN... NO GUN.. there was no gun. How would you shoot a bullet with....wait.. for it... NO GUN? I guess you could use a pair of pliers and and hammer?

Is this a big deal for the hoplophobes? You need a GUN AND a bullet to shoot it. Good lord. I realize most gun stuff is not taught in school like it used to be but if anyone is that invested in gun stuff I would think they would at least try. Don't get caught in a rental car with a bullet.

AND yes this is some third world stuff.
Did you read what I posted? Tourists cannot enter the US with ammo without a permit, that’s the law. Regardless of whether they have NO GUN.

Old Yesterday, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
Did you read what I posted? Tourists cannot enter the US with ammo without a permit either. Regardless of whether they have NO GUN.
Please show me scholar, a bullet that can fire without a firearm.

You are ok with that? That's all we need to know, kangaroo court. YOU had a bullet. Oh the terror of looking at a bullet. Terrifying. It's so pointy and well small. Yet no gun. How about we improve our system for flying so accidently doing something is not prison while I can steal 999 bucks of stuff from target..

3rd world. want to keep going? I realize the problems they have with violence but a bullet ain't one of them but some of you gun haters are ok with that which, to me is F'd squared.

Old Yesterday, 11:28 PM

32,118 posts, read 15,107,909 times
Quote:
Please show me scholar, a bullet that can fire without a firearm.

You are ok with that? That's all we need to know, kangaroo court. YOU had a bullet. Oh the terror of looking at a bullet. Terrifying. It's so pointy and well small. Yet no gun. How about we improve our system for flying so accidently doing something is not prison while I can steal 999 bucks of stuff from target..

3rd world. want to keep going? I realize the problems they have with violence but a bullet ain't one of them but some of you gun haters are ok with that which, to me is F'd squared.
It’s their law.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies