Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 02:44 PM

25,607 posts, read 17,341,290 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Waltz View Post
How big is Trump's lead among mail in and harvested votes with unverified signatures found in closets and under tables at 1am and added to the vote counts while we sleep?
In that contest he is losing, 100 to nothing.

In the end, Trump will prevail by a wide margin, I think. Cheating will be hard to pull off in 2024, but there will be some who try.
The liberal Democrats will lose their minds and make a lot of noise, but Trump will server another four years.
The big question to me is the one of his VP choice. That person may well follow Trump, serve two terms and make policy until 2036!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 02:47 PM

25,607 posts, read 17,341,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livinginwaterland View Post
I would not be surprised to see all of these trails simply fade away. If democrats think they are helping Trump, they will end them as fast as they started them. Right now, they seem to be helping him.
The problem may well be that great enormously weighted "Flywheel of Justice". They have got the sucker turning and may hurt themselves if they try to stop it.

Old Yesterday, 02:53 PM

27,633 posts, read 28,732,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
In my mind, the election is over, just a matter of determining how large the Trump landslide will be and how many seats in the Senate Repubs pick up.
Let's not get overconfident. You never know what can happen between now and November.

Biden might bribe the American public with something so big that nobody can resist.

Old Yesterday, 03:09 PM

13,835 posts, read 8,053,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
Let's not get overconfident. You never know what can happen between now and November.

Biden might bribe the American public with something so big that nobody can resist.

Perhaps but more realistic the clock is ticking and time is running out esp. voters concens regarding the economy

Quote:
Biden’s worst-case economic scenario is unfolding at the worst possible time

..Gone is the charade of someone who has effectively never worked in the private sector telling working Americans how good the economy is. Joe Biden, who loves to harken back to blue-collar Scranton roots, should have known better. Americans now do.

There is but one real measure of the economy for them: Am I putting more on my family’s table? Inflation’s insidious impact is its cumulative effect. Just because inflation’s rate of increase slows (which it isn’t) does not mean its past effect is wiped away (which it’s not). Now the economic growth that the administration hoped would at least outstrip inflation’s increase — and reverse some of that cumulative effect — is not.

Moderator cut: copyright violation
https://thehill.com/opinion/finance/...possible-time/

Last edited by Ibginnie; Today at 06:03 AM..

Old Yesterday, 11:11 PM

27,175 posts, read 15,356,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livinginwaterland View Post
I would not be surprised to see all of these trails simply fade away. If democrats think they are helping Trump, they will end them as fast as they started them. Right now, they seem to be helping him.
"Fading away" with all of these now would be seen as an admission of chicanery by the Dems.
They have gone too far and too long to step back at this point without confirming major suspicion to possible supporting voters.

Old Today, 05:41 AM

25,868 posts, read 12,901,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
That is what it will come down to and if the support for Trump can bury the rigged cheating.

I don't know of anyone that thinks Biden is doing a good job. The Dems I know ignore the writing on the wall and will simply state how bad Trump is/was. There is nothing good about Biden and his Ilk but will the physical pain that so many people are living with be enough to have them turn their back on the Dems?

I think there are still Millions of Dems that love their misery and will vote to continue it just to spite Trump.
25% of Dems identify as Liberal, & they'd vote for the Devil if he had a (D) next to his name.

~14.5% are gov't related workforce. Not all Dems, but 92% in DC vote Dem, so let' say 2/3rds of them will vote D, or ~10%.

So, by default, 25% Libs + 10% Gov't workers = 35% will vote for whomever the (D) candidate is.

+ the NEVER TRUMP'ers, who will vote their own selfish emotions, over America's best interests.

I can't quantify that %, but we know it's considerable. So, Joe Biden aside, (D) > 35%, with >40% likely.

I can't see any scenario where Joe get's <35%, so this Rasmussen poll looks right to me....(D) for Prez = 35% to 40%.

Voter enthusiasm will determine where in this range, (D) for Prez, will wind up on Nov 5th.

I'm still predicting the Dems dump Joe though, or forestall the election.

Old Today, 05:43 AM

4,883 posts, read 3,308,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
https://www.newsmax.com/politics/ras...03/id/1163398/

Trump +10 in a 3-way race, and +12 in a Five way race.

Trump's margins are improving with Blacks, Hispanics, other races, Independents, & young voters.

Trump is also +10 in voter enthusiasm.

At the same time, Biden's approval rating continues to plummet, & Joe keeps falling further behind in 6 of 7 swing States.

Whether you look at registered voters, or likely voters, Trump lead keeps widening.

If Biden falls down on camera 1 more time, the bottom will fall out.

note: this Rasmussen poll was conducted prior to Biden announcing his massive tax hike plans.

When are people going to learn (again) that polls don't mean a damn thing?

Old Today, 06:33 AM

30,487 posts, read 19,246,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seguinite View Post
When are people going to learn (again) that polls don't mean a damn thing?
Sure some do, you just have to factor the anti-Trump bias into analyzing them. Trump is always going to perform better on election day than the poll average.

Old Today, 06:41 AM
Status: "I Choose Freedom Over Democracy!" (set 9 days ago)

1,331 posts, read 665,284 times
Quote:
How big is Trump's lead among mail in and harvested votes with unverified signatures found in closets and under tables at 1am and added to the vote counts while we sleep?
^^^ They wouldn't let me rep you again so here it is.. ()

Old Today, 10:19 AM

8,361 posts, read 6,452,070 times
Quote:
Trumps not a Democrat
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies