Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-09-2024, 12:41 PM

63,097 posts, read 29,284,973 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Her's her positions on Things. I agree with her on 2/3rds of the issue. Not enough to make me vote for her.
Did you mean to include a link to her political positions?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2024, 01:12 PM

13,937 posts, read 8,117,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
I think she’d be the perfect choice to expand his tent to independents and moderates.
I agree but ultimately Marco Rubio might be a better fit.
Quote:
Trump: ‘Marco has this residency problem.’
Inside the move to maneuver Marco Rubio into the VP slot.

TRUMP IS STRONGLY CONSIDERING Rubio because he’s keenly aware Rubio is fluent in Spanish, is the only Hispanic on his shortlist, and is attractive to the establishment donors his cash-hungry campaign needs.
https://www.thebulwark.com/p/trump-v...st-marco-rubio

Old 05-09-2024, 01:44 PM

31,165 posts, read 22,186,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Yes!
https://justfacts.votesmart.org/cand.../tulsi-gabbard

Old 05-09-2024, 01:45 PM

936 posts, read 1,654,230 times
I don't think Vivek Ramaswamy has been mentioned at all in this thread. Smart man, team player, possible future candidate. Does nobody else consider this ?

forgot - excellent debater

Old 05-09-2024, 02:00 PM

26,037 posts, read 22,230,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwatted Wabbit View Post
NO NO NO NYETSKI. She's anti-gun, gets F- from NRA and GOA. That's NEVER brought up in any of the kissfest interviews or her appearances. How very odd.

Latest, it's revealed she makes up stuff. then changes stuff. Like meeting kim ill dung of NoKo. She's pretty she talks calmly she talks as if she's intelligent but she's not.

NO NO NO NYETSKI.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XS8cYvQufs

Quote:
I think she’d be the perfect choice to expand his tent to independents and moderates.
Perhaps then she should replace Kamala on the Dem side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
I can do that again, and these are the facts of who she is that got her elected in Hawaii, so I would say her true self, her 2020 self, and lists her stance on about every issue one can imagine, and no way will she be the choice, and I have listed a couple of her major failures on policy:

https://www.cfr.org/election2020/can.../tulsi-gabbard

"She has introduced legislation, known as the Off Fossil Fuels for a Better Future Act, that would require all U.S. electricity to come from clean energy sources by 2035."

"Gabbard has criticized many of Trump’s immigration policies, including family separations and child detention, while calling for comprehensive immigration reform."

Democrat!

Old 05-09-2024, 02:18 PM

51,039 posts, read 36,749,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burr View Post
I don't think Vivek Ramaswamy has been mentioned at all in this thread. Smart man, team player, possible future candidate. Does nobody else consider this ?

forgot - excellent debater

He's too much like Trump. VP choice should be someone who fills in Trump's areas that he is weak in, such as suburban women voters, moderates and independents.

Old 05-09-2024, 09:17 PM

1,840 posts, read 682,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jas75 View Post
Trump probably wants someone with a longer track record as an actual Republican for his VP. He would likely be more interested in placing Gabbard elsewhere in his administration, possibly in a foreign policy role.
With her in the administration, expect all sanctions against Russia ceased and ties restored in the first 100 days.

Old 05-09-2024, 09:22 PM

1,840 posts, read 682,722 times
Quote:
He's too much like Trump. VP choice should be someone who fills in Trump's areas that he is weak in, such as suburban women voters, moderates and independents.
Depends if these suburban women voters, the most swing voters of them all, want to have abortions and her stance on it.

Old 05-09-2024, 09:38 PM

11,126 posts, read 5,614,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
I think she'd be too strong for Trump. He needs someone who agrees with him all the time. She won't do that. I do think that he should pick a woman as VP though.
Trump probably thinks he would have so much power that he could fire his vice-president.

Old 05-10-2024, 06:10 AM

23,615 posts, read 17,303,114 times
TG head dept of veteran affairs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies