Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 05:44 AM

7,472 posts, read 3,887,461 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
I've seen that but this was just posted on Twitter - this has got to stop - these soy boys have lots of balls when in a group - but doubt they'd be so brave if confronted by themselves.

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status...82590561058878
Windows up, doors locked, back up and crush as many of those idiots as you have to. Turn yourself in once you are safe, ask for a lawyer, and don't say a word to the cops.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 05:46 AM

11,867 posts, read 5,839,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wamer27 View Post
He was driving down a sidewalk though. They don’t put bike racks on roads like that. I’m not excusing what they did, but he seemed to know what he was doing, especially having bear/pepper spray already ready to fire.
From what I've seen he was making a delivery and turned down the wrong access road. Even with GPS - I've been led to overgrown lots and yet the GPS insists this is where my destination is. If he delivers things to all sorts of areas - I can see having pepper spray in case you get into a bad area where something might happen.

Old Yesterday, 06:15 AM

6,574 posts, read 7,169,834 times
Quote:
From what I've seen he was making a delivery and turned down the wrong access road. Even with GPS - I've been led to overgrown lots and yet the GPS insists this is where my destination is. If he delivers things to all sorts of areas - I can see having pepper spray in case you get into a bad area where something might happen.
This would make sense. I didn’t do any research before I came to my response, which I should have.

Old Yesterday, 06:34 AM

11,867 posts, read 5,839,497 times
Quote:
This would make sense. I didn’t do any research before I came to my response, which I should have.
Again - just what I've seen online. I'm sure one of the news organizations will have him on if they can find him.

Old Yesterday, 07:27 AM

24,543 posts, read 17,291,517 times
Anyone that charges a cop with a weapon should be charged with assaulting a Police officer. What was the intent of those Fools in rushing the cops? Did they want to hurt the cops? We all know that if one of the lil darlings skinned his knee as he fell to the ground that Biden and his Bozos would be launching a probe into Police Brutality and Civil Rights Violations.........

Every single one of those Fools should be arrested and held for 24 hours and while they are in jail the movie Screams Before Silence, should be put on a continuous loop for them to watch. I think half of these idiots have forgotten what happened on 10/7.

Old Yesterday, 09:02 AM

23,773 posts, read 12,650,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattja View Post
Windows up, doors locked, back up and crush as many of those idiots as you have to. Turn yourself in once you are safe, ask for a lawyer, and don't say a word to the cops.
I'm glad the leaders in my state made it legal to do whatever a person needs to do to get themselves out of a situation like that, even if it means running them over.

Old Yesterday, 09:22 AM

78,552 posts, read 60,749,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristinas_Cap View Post
perfectly cut Brute trash can swat style shields. They must be pretty adept with whatever cutting tools they used. I don’t think I could make such straight cuts on those types of trash cans too easily…unless I had some sort of commercial cutting equipment.
It's so so funny, it's like what we did as kids for snow\ice ball fights...trash can lid shields.

Or like making a cardboard fort.

There are several guys with great youtube channels like Niko Ortiz (ex military, funny guy) and his reaction video to these "warriors" is going to be awesomely funny.

Old Yesterday, 09:32 AM
Status: "When I am not here I am at the gun range or gardening." (set 1 day ago)

1,148 posts, read 595,695 times
Quote:
I've seen that but this was just posted on Twitter - this has got to stop - these soy boys have lots of balls when in a group - but doubt they'd be so brave if confronted by themselves.

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status...82590561058878
What is up with that old guy who first approached the car and got pepper sprayed, then went back for more spray?

He likely gets the "Oldest Idiot Commie at the Protest" award.

Old Yesterday, 03:31 PM

25,884 posts, read 18,904,112 times
Quote:
He was driving down a sidewalk though. They don’t put bike racks on roads like that. I’m not excusing what they did, but he seemed to know what he was doing, especially having bear/pepper spray already ready to fire.
In that case, he was at fault. But if he was on a legal path for autos, the mob of developmentally disabled children were at fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ Desert Guy View Post
What is up with that old guy who first approached the car and got pepper sprayed, then went back for more spray?

He likely gets the "Oldest Idiot Commie at the Protest" award.
Would have been funny if that spray would have had mixed into it what the police call a "dye bomb." I once worked at a factory where a thief was stealing money out of the lady employees' purses (back then most women carried purses). The cops planted a purse with a dye bomb inside. Suffice it to say the thief was caught red-faced (and red-clothed and red-handed, etc). I wonder how long he stayed red as he sat in jail?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Every single one of those Fools should be arrested and held for 24 hours and while they are in jail the movie Screams Before Silence, should be put on a continuous loop for them to watch. I think half of these idiots have forgotten what happened on 10/7.
Most of them flat out deny it or they don't even care that it did happen.

Old Yesterday, 04:05 PM

15,542 posts, read 10,528,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkool View Post
Mildly-retarded punks. Come on guys. Charging at tough, armed, riot-equipped cops with plastic trash can halves? Confirms the fact that, in too many cases, college attendance (or even a degree) does not equate to intelligence. If that PD, mayor, or DA had the stones, they could absolutely charge those kids with assault against law enforcement.
I've seen a few videos where the kids absolutely looked retarded, I don't know how they got into college.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies