Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old Today, 04:55 AM

13,473 posts, read 9,987,609 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
You make lists in this thread of unpeaceful protester groups, mainly blaming those on the right for unpeaceful protests... talk about nitpicking to the point of pettiness. Meanwhile you just cannot bring yourself to include in your lists the two most violent, costliest and deadliest groups ... the "fiery but mostly peaceful" Summer of Love rioters from over the past 8-10 years.

Btw, there hasn't been any peaceful protests in the past 8-10 years, especially not with those two Summer of Love groups that you're bending over backwards to defend. Will these liberal left pro-Palestine protesters turn out to be as violent as the Summer of Love unpeaceful rioters? Probably, since Democrats had let them know that violent protesting is acceptable for those on the left to commit. Maybe Harris will call for people to donate bail money for them?
Perhaps so, that’s certainly possible. If so, I hope they prosecute them to the fullest extent.

Burning buildings, destruction of property, hurting people isn’t protesting, it’s criminally abhorrent disgusting behaviour.

I have no patience with that kind of criminality regardless of who or why they do it.

That’s gonna include anyone, left or right, who riots over the outcome of the upcoming election too.

That’s not how we do business in a civilised society.

It solves nothing, and needs to stop.
Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 06:16 AM

50,429 posts, read 47,155,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
Perhaps so, that’s certainly possible. If so, I hope they prosecute them to the fullest extent.

Burning buildings, destruction of property, hurting people isn’t protesting, it’s criminally abhorrent disgusting behaviour.

I have no patience with that kind of criminality regardless of who or why they do it.

That’s gonna include anyone, left or right, who riots over the outcome of the upcoming election too.

That’s not how we do business in a civilised society.

It solves nothing, and needs to stop.
Agree 100%. I'd really like to see the parents of those getting arrested.

Old Today, 06:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
That's a new one on me. I'm going to have to look that up.

ETA: OMG, they requested that? You've got to be kidding. Their minds are warped. Who can take these idiots serious? Oh well, I learned something new today.

What is the point of advertising that they are having sex in the tents? They proud of that? They have no class.
Do they think plastic will keep them from getting pregnant or aids?

Old Today, 06:33 AM

5,075 posts, read 2,286,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
They also wanted dental dams but NO BANANAS.

But then the pro-Israel kids showed up waving bananas. Lmao

https://x.com/citizenfreepres/status...xQytGPb9_RrX_A
The security guard… hahahaha!!! His face says it all.

Old Today, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swilliamsny View Post
The security guard… hahahaha!!! His face says it all.
Priceless. !!

Old Today, 08:43 AM

5,956 posts, read 2,891,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Would have been funny if they'd taken them a few gallons of spoiled milk and past-expiration-date boxes of Twinkies.
Twinkies have no expiration date . A enclosed package from 10,000 years ago has been found in a cave in the Snowy mountains of SE Australia. Explorers said ""taisted good as yesterdays ""
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies