Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 06:32 AM

89,153 posts, read 44,939,566 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utopian Slums View Post
There are some private charities funded by the left who do so of course.

But it’s really isn’t their job to protect “pro-lifers” from being crime victims and having their taxes taken for cradle to grave funding for unwanted children. You are the ones voting against women’s rights to choose and kids to a lifetime of abuse and neglect, inevitably ending in crime and prison.
It's their job to fund the abortions they insist poor women should get.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 06:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MN-Born-n-Raised View Post
I stand by my earlier post. Here is why. To protect your ego, you are doing this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lies,_...and_statistics You are intentionally being obtuse. You understand the context of what I posted. Just admit it.
I've posted 100% accurate statistics AND provided the source. You just don't like the truth that poor women are the LEAST likely to abort an unplanned pregnancy.

Old Today, 06:38 AM

9,797 posts, read 11,191,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
I showed statistics a few years ago on this forum. The majority who murdered their unborn babies were white college students. That's why I don't fall for the dumb arguments about how the poor can't afford children (it's called 'welfare'), can't get to PP (they are typically located in poorer areas), that it's 'mostly black' and it's racist not to allow them 'healthcare', (abortion is not 'healthcare UNLESS the mother will die, which a RARE situation, and no, black folks will, as a general rule, protect the crap out of any black kid, whether theirs or not, from anyone and everyone - but you can't say that about white people, as a general rule - they tend to 'stay out of it, it's not my business'), etc.

It is, and has been, a majority of self hating hoes.
Correct. Many people who have a lot to lose get abortions. When you have the money to afford to get one and have more to lose, then, statistically speaking, the rate is higher. I suspect many pay for that decision later in life in other ways.

All that said, my wife, under all circumstances, would have a major problem with getting an abortion. As would I. It has NOTHING to do with religion as we don't believe in the 4000 made-up version. It seems that you might have "faith" in unprovable facts. i digress.

That said, our ER doc son is married to an OBGYN. With your amazing grasp of the statistics, plus your understanding of black culture by way of living in the hood, you need to teach OBGYN's all about what you know. Those "self-hating hoes" should be made to have those unwanted kids. That makes a lot of sense to me.

Last edited by MN-Born-n-Raised; Today at 06:51 AM..

Old Today, 06:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
I've posted 100% accurate statistics AND provided the source. You just don't like the truth that poor women are the LEAST likely to abort an unplanned pregnancy.
You triple down on your nonsense. We agree that:
Poverty Level: 8.6%
100%-200%: 7.8%
200%-300%: 16.2%
300%-400%: 8.0%
Over 400%: 31.9%

That ^^ is a F'n fact! So is "Low-income women are more than five times as likely than affluent women to experience an unintended pregnancy, which has significant implications for social mobility given that unplanned childbearing is associated with higher rates of poverty, less family stability, and worse outcomes for children, according to a new Brookings Center on Children and Families"

It came from the same damn article! My copied and pasted words that were the conclusion. No rational person will dispute the obvious unless their reasoning is to protect their ego. That's my point. That seems to be a standard operating procedure with some people.

Old Today, 06:49 AM

30,318 posts, read 23,789,660 times
Quote:
Correct. Many people who have a lot to lose get abortions. When you have the money to afford to get one and have more to lose, then, statistically speaking, the rate is higher. I suspect many pay for that decision later in life in other ways.

All that said, my wife, under all circumstances, would have a major problem with getting an abortion. As would I. It has NOTHING to do with religion as we don't believe in the 4000 made-up version. It seems that you might have "faith" in unprovable facts. i digress.

That said, our ER doc son is married to an OBGYN. With your amazing grasp of the statistics, plus your understanding of black culture by way of living in the hood, you need to teach OBGYN's all about what you know. Those "self hating hoes" need to have unwanted kids. That makes a lot of sense to me.
So you don't understand what "as a general rule' means.

And don't appear to have comprehension of the link between "majority white college students' and self hating tramps. Heck, they used to be proud to have 'tramp stamps' tattooed on themselves.

Old Today, 06:52 AM

Quote:

That ^^ is a F'n fact! So is "Low-income women are more than five times as likely than affluent women to experience an unintended pregnancy, which has significant implications for social mobility given that unplanned childbearing is associated with higher rates of poverty, less family stability, and worse outcomes for children, according to a new Brookings Center on Children and Families"

It came from the same damn article! It was the conclusion. No rational person will dispute the conclusion. Unless their reasoning is to protect their ego.
You just proved that everything I've posted is TRUE. Poor women are the LEAST likely to abort. Thank you!

Old Today, 06:52 AM

50,429 posts, read 47,155,129 times
Quote:

It came from the same damn article! My copied and pasted words were the conclusion. No rational person will dispute the obvious unless their reasoning is to protect their ego. That's my point. That seems to be a standard operating procedure with some people.
Looking at the topic, I think you've provided all the material necessary to prove that correct.

Old Today, 07:01 AM

26,560 posts, read 15,127,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
I showed statistics a few years ago on this forum. The majority who murdered their unborn babies were white college students.

That's why I don't fall for the dumb arguments about how the poor can't:

afford children (it's called 'welfare')

get to PP (they are typically located in poorer areas),

And that it's 'mostly black' females getting the abortions, and it's racist not to allow them 'healthcare', (abortion is not 'healthcare UNLESS the mother will die, which is a RARE situation)

Finally, black folks will, as a general rule, protect the crap out of any black kid, whether theirs or not, from anyone and everyone - but you can't say that about white people, as a general rule - they tend to 'stay out of it, it's not my business'.

The truth is, it is, and has been, a majority of self hating hoes.
This says 30% of those who get an abortion are white women. 42% black women.

White women who get an abortion are disproportionately not as likely to have the father be white also when compared to the societal average.

https://www.kff.org/womens-health-po...tions-by-race/

Old Today, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
You just proved that everything I've posted is TRUE. Poor women are the LEAST likely to abort. Thank you!
Now you quadrupled down without admitting an obvious topic. Why counter my initial factual post? Was it supposed to show how smart you are? After all, your proven link agreed with my proven initial statement. I was right. It didn't need your correction. i.e., broke people don't have the same access to pregnancy prevention as well as abortions.

I assume you are all for less crime. Then, are you in favor of broke people who are often lousy parents (whose kids get into trouble with their low IQ) to have abortions to lower the crime rate? Yes, or no?

Old Today, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Now you quadrupled down without admitting an obvious topic. Why counter my initial factual post?
Because you refuse to admit the TRUTH that poor women are the LEAST likely to abort.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies