Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 08:41 AM

11,366 posts, read 16,740,139 times

Advertisements

Money isn't fixing the problems in the school system. So lets do what makes sense, lets throw more money into the problem and please don't forget the free abortions.

No wonder why the children aren't learning as they're being lead by people with no common sense.

Instead of free fully paid abortions, how about condoms and other birth control.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Chicago Teachers Union (CTU) is negotiating a new contract with the public schools system and is understood to be calling for an extra $50 billion to pay for wage hikes as well as other demands such as fully paid abortions for its members, new migrant services and facilities and a host of LGBT-related requirements and training in schools.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/chicago-t...-accommodation
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 09:21 AM
Status: "When I am not here I am at the gun range or gardening." (set 2 days ago)

1,166 posts, read 599,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro69 View Post
Money isn't fixing the problems in the school system. So lets do what makes sense, lets throw more money into the problem and please don't forget the free abortions.

No wonder why the children aren't learning as they're being lead by people with no common sense.

Instead of free fully paid abortions, how about condoms and other birth control.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Chicago Teachers Union (CTU) is negotiating a new contract with the public schools system and is understood to be calling for an extra $50 billion to pay for wage hikes as well as other demands such as fully paid abortions for its members, new migrant services and facilities and a host of LGBT-related requirements and training in schools.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/chicago-t...-accommodation
Of course they are.

Illinois happens to have one of the worst budget funding problems of the 50 states, so lets make it worse by demanding a bunch of nonsense.

Old Yesterday, 10:08 AM

89,194 posts, read 44,953,235 times
So now even employed teachers can't afford an abortion? Maybe we should look into why Planned Parenthood is price-gouging by charging $600 just to prescribe a pill (the abortion pill).

Old Yesterday, 10:50 AM

10,199 posts, read 11,182,085 times
Don't have sex.. You're a teacher, you should know, sex can produce babies.

How stupid is one to be????

It's always an excuse, by these baby killers.

Old Yesterday, 11:30 AM

43,253 posts, read 18,385,032 times
They are averaging $90K/year ....they can afford their own abortions.

Maybe some money should be allocated for teaching the teachers about preventing pregnancy in the first place.

Old Yesterday, 11:47 AM

25,858 posts, read 16,563,286 times
I remember when teachers wore dresses and suits to school and they were the most level headed, common sense people always.

Now it's activists and psycho's. I've already set aside money for private schools for my grandchildren.

Old Yesterday, 12:01 PM

52,338 posts, read 52,791,864 times
I can't think of any other group or organization that has had such a massive mission creep as the various teachers unions.

Old Yesterday, 12:09 PM

4,427 posts, read 1,717,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
I remember when teachers wore dresses and suits to school and they were the most level headed, common sense people always.

Now it's activists and psycho's. I've already set aside money for private schools for my grandchildren.
I’m 50 years old. Teachers did not wear suits to work in my lifetime. The PE teachers always wore those Coach’s shirts though. Lol.

Old Yesterday, 12:10 PM

4,427 posts, read 1,717,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I can't think of any other group or organization that has had such a massive mission creep as the various teachers unions.
Seriously!

Old Yesterday, 12:13 PM

16,572 posts, read 10,676,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stone26 View Post
I’m 50 years old. Teachers did not wear suits to work in my lifetime. The PE teachers always wore those Coach’s shirts though. Lol.
I'm 58 years old. Teachers in my Florida public high school did indeed wear suits, or at least dress shirts with ties.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies