Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-06-2024, 01:41 PM

13,426 posts, read 7,423,380 times

Advertisements

Lara Trump claims not only will the RNC be sending poll watchers but loyal Trump supporters to physically handle the ballots. One can only assume they have a plan to change the outcome by having their own people handling the ballots. I doubt it will work, but county election offices need to remind the workers that any attempt to do that would be a serious felony and result in prison time. If there is a conspiracy to do that it won't stop there everyone involved in the scheme will be charged including Lara Trump.

I think she was just trying to put some fear in Democrats she knows risking a serious felony will land herself in prison.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/lara-trum...161530496.html

Old 05-06-2024, 02:11 PM

4,517 posts, read 5,077,168 times
What was she thinking , she knows that only democrats can 'handle, rip, tear, dispose of ballets, geez wasn't she around for the last election ?

Old 05-06-2024, 02:19 PM

11,328 posts, read 11,084,762 times
There will be many more conservative organizations working on strengthening election integrity this year, in one capacity or another. Democrats are going to need to get real crafty if they plan to try and pull the same crap as they did in 2020. In the meantime, the best defense up to election time is donating to organizations like Judicial Watch and the Heritage Foundation to keep working on lawsuits against states that refuse to clean up their voter roles. We WILL clean out the trash democrats.

Old 05-06-2024, 04:29 PM

19,301 posts, read 17,179,191 times
So now she is taking over each states election process and replacing their poll workers, yeah right keep dreaming..

Old 05-06-2024, 04:38 PM

26,027 posts, read 19,001,548 times
How is that any worse than sending "loyal democrats" to handle ballots?

You watch on this thread... there will be a bunch of posters having seizures and aneurisms because "loyal Trump supporters" are going to be watching the vote counting process. But had someone said there would be "loyal Biden supporters" or "loyal democrats" watching the vote counting process, they would simply take another sip of champagne and revel in their warm fuzzies. No seizures. No aneurisms.

Old 05-06-2024, 05:42 PM

4,685 posts, read 1,972,227 times
And?The first election I ever worked was in 2008. At every polling location in the State(florida)there were lawyers from the dem/obama side who monitored things to monitor things. This is nothing new accept perhaps for the Republicans , never seemed to have anybody representing the GOP or a Republican candidate watching polling locations before. Although I am sure it's been done.

Old 05-06-2024, 05:48 PM

6,774 posts, read 3,390,737 times
I said back in 2020 that after the Democrat shenanigans the RNC would have people watching the counting process like a hawk. It's good to see that they're something about it.

Old 05-06-2024, 05:48 PM
Status: "I Choose Freedom Over Democracy!" (set 21 days ago)

1,373 posts, read 687,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
Lara Trump claims not only will the RNC be sending poll watchers but loyal Trump supporters to physically handle the ballots. One can only assume they have a plan to change the outcome by having their own people handling the ballots. I doubt it will work, but county election offices need to remind the workers that any attempt to do that would be a serious felony and result in prison time. If there is a conspiracy to do that it won't stop there everyone involved in the scheme will be charged including Lara Trump.

I think she was just trying to put some fear in Democrats she knows risking a serious felony will land herself in prison.

I don't see a problem with this.

Old 05-06-2024, 06:58 PM

6,433 posts, read 2,745,616 times
Quote:

LOL...

It is funny how Democrats seemed to have no issue with people bringing in or dropping off stacks of ballots at unmanned ballot boxes. Yet if it is even suggested that a "Trump Supporter" might handle a ballot in the Registrar of Voters with all of the poll watchers(on both sides) watching everything that is going on...it's all of a sudden suspicious.

In the last election, there were many Trump Supporters and Biden Supporters counting ballots. So not exactly sure why you think that is now illegal. I guess the only poll workers you want counting ballots are ones that actually didn't cast a ballot.

BTW even your Ultra-Left Leaning source stated that they don't know what she meant by her comment.
Quote:
It’s not clear what she meant by this. The RNC did not immediately return a request for comment.

Old 05-06-2024, 07:01 PM

45,731 posts, read 27,355,122 times
Quote:

A strategy of the left is to claim the opponents will cheat - when it's really them that does the cheating.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies