Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-10-2024, 01:31 PM

3,880 posts, read 1,814,280 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
So then the big question is why are the primary people in this country that support these pro-Hamas protestors the democrats/leftists/progressives? If you are anti-Israel, you are pro-Hamas. Palestinians want to see Israel annihilated, which puts them directly in line with the goals of Hamas. Why do leftists hate Israel?
That's exactly right. If your anti-Israel...you are pro Hamas, but also remember Hamas, Isis, Al-Qaeda, Taliban and many other terrorist groups have the same ideology: eliminate non believers and especially Israel.

I think these young college students on campuses across the country are being brainwashed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2024, 01:37 PM

1,398 posts, read 1,073,724 times
Dnc/isis

Old 05-10-2024, 01:37 PM

3,880 posts, read 1,814,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
16 years old? That's still a high school student. Who is teaching high school students to have so much hate?

Old 05-10-2024, 01:38 PM

11,332 posts, read 11,087,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintergirl80 View Post
That's exactly right. If your anti-Israel...you are pro Hamas, but also remember Hamas, Isis, Al-Qaeda, Taliban and many other terrorist groups have the same ideology: eliminate non believers and especially Israel.

I think these young college students on campuses across the country are being brainwashed.
To the bolded, they definitely are. Many of their professors are hardcore militant leftists. Some of them are in these videos being arrested themselves. I doubt these kids were raised to hate Israel. Democrats say that conservatives are anti-education. No, we are anti-indoctrination, which is what these campuses seem to excel at these days.

Old 05-10-2024, 01:38 PM

31,172 posts, read 22,204,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintergirl80 View Post

These "young college students" need to live in an Islamic Republic, along with Ilness Omar, and Rahida Tlaib

Old 05-10-2024, 01:41 PM

Quote:
To the bolded, they definitely are. Many of their professors are hardcore militant leftists. Some of them are in these videos being arrested themselves. I doubt these kids were raised to hate Israel. Democrats say that conservatives are anti-education. No, we are anti-indoctrination, which is what these campuses seem to excel at these days.
"We are anti-Indoctrination"
Funny that they think they are some sort of Einstein's with weak DEI Degrees

Old 05-10-2024, 02:53 PM

13,714 posts, read 4,988,389 times
Quote:
So then the big question is why are the primary people in this country that support these pro-Hamas protestors the democrats/leftists/progressives? If you are anti-Israel, you are pro-Hamas. Palestinians want to see Israel annihilated, which puts them directly in line with the goals of Hamas. Why do leftists hate Israel?
I don't know; you'd have to ask them. I'm a democrat and a liberal, but not a leftist. I support Israel on this issue, similar to John Fetterman. I was amused to see that, after all the conservatives on this forum bashed Fetterman as being a brain-dead psycho leftie, all of a sudden, they love him because he came out in support of Israel.

Old 05-10-2024, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
I don't know; you'd have to ask them. I'm a democrat and a liberal, but not a leftist. I support Israel on this issue, similar to John Fetterman. I was amused to see that, after all the conservatives on this forum bashed Fetterman as being a brain-dead psycho leftie, all of a sudden, they love him because he came out in support of Israel.
Love him? Fetterman just became Woke
Personally, my criticism of Fetterman was he chased down a black jogger with a shotgun for not good reason, and was never held accountable. If he was a Republican he would have never been nominated for the very same reason.

Last edited by LS Jaun; 05-10-2024 at 03:21 PM..

Old 05-10-2024, 03:23 PM

45,571 posts, read 60,866,670 times
The question that should also be asked is how many of the campus protesters have any relationship to the college.

It's been reported in the Washington Post (no, I won't link because then you guys would whine that it's behind a paywall) that out of thirty three arrested at GWU in DC yesterday or the day before only six were students or connected to the school. One was a 16 or 17 year old girl from Montgomery County.

Old 05-10-2024, 03:47 PM

6,792 posts, read 3,047,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
The question that should also be asked is how many of the campus protesters have any relationship to the college.

It's been reported in the Washington Post (no, I won't link because then you guys would whine that it's behind a paywall) that out of thirty three arrested at GWU in DC yesterday or the day before only six were students or connected to the school. One was a 16 or 17 year old girl from Montgomery County.
I mean, I think it is obvious that many are the same knuckleheads from the Oregon shenanigans and other antifa-esque riots scattered around with their umbrellas.

That isn't to let the students that did participate in vandalism, trespassing, and occupation off the hook though.

Each 'cell' probably has some much older, grey haired man or woman far left "activist" coaching them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies