Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 12:08 PM

7,507 posts, read 3,916,193 times

Advertisements

This deserves its own thread. These people are beyond sick.

Quote:
Pro-Palestinian protesters have disrupted a Holocaust remembrance march near the grounds of Auschwitz concentration camp.

Demonstrators waved Palestinian flags and held signs reading 'Stop the Genocide' while Holocaust survivors and thousands of Israelis joined the yearly memorial march in Poland to honour the victims of Nazi atrocities.

The march, on Israel's Holocaust Remembrance Day (Yom HaZikaron), honours the six million Jews killed by Nazi Germany and celebrates the state of Israel.

Those in attendance on the grounds of the former Nazi concentration camp on Monday included survivors of Hamas' October 7 attacks on Israel who came to reaffirm the vow: “Never again.”

The mood at the March of the Living was overshadowed this year by the war in Gaza after the October 7 attack on Israel by Hamas, the deadliest violence against Jews since Adolf Hitler's regime sought to destroy the entire Jewish population of Europe.

The October attack unleashed a war which has led to a high number of Palestinian deaths, fuelling pro-Palestinian protests around the world.

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/pro-pales...mbrance-march/
The Marxist Hamas supporters have reached a new low. Disgusting.

Old Yesterday, 05:14 PM

10,532 posts, read 7,067,480 times
The pro-Palestine movement is the same spirit of Nazism. Kill the jews, implement a single world government.

Old Yesterday, 05:29 PM

13,499 posts, read 9,998,136 times
Ugh.

I understand feelings are high. I understand and fully support the need to protest. The people need to have their voices heard, and young people especially are driven and passionate.

BUT. Have some damn decorum and compassion for others, and respect for others’ recognition of their own history of atrocities foisted upon them.

I find this whole thing absolutely abhorrent.

Old Yesterday, 06:17 PM

6,154 posts, read 4,630,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
Ugh.

I understand feelings are high. I understand and fully support the need to protest. The people need to have their voices heard, and young people especially are driven and passionate.

BUT. Have some damn decorum and compassion for others, and respect for others’ recognition of their own history of atrocities foisted upon them.

I find this whole thing absolutely abhorrent.
I agree all around.

It also eerily reminds me of the "Westboro Baptist Church" type tactics, who would harass grieving families at funerals.

Old Yesterday, 06:41 PM

7,971 posts, read 9,187,775 times
It is getting to the point that one's hatred toward these despicable protestors is eclipsing one's empathy towards the civilians being hurt or killed.

Old Yesterday, 06:47 PM

37,165 posts, read 41,364,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NSHL10 View Post
It is getting to the point that one's hatred toward these despicable protestors is eclipsing one's empathy towards the civilians being hurt or killed.
Which is why the "protests" are so asinine.

Old Yesterday, 06:49 PM

17,474 posts, read 9,299,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattja View Post
This deserves its own thread. These people are beyond sick.

The Marxist Hamas supporters have reached a new low. Disgusting.
It’s funded Worldwide — the USA, EUROPE & anywhere they can pull it off.
Centuries of this Hatred of Jews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
The pro-Palestine movement is the same spirit of Nazism. Kill the jews, implement a single world government.
It’s definitely an infection in the USA and likely to grow. Lots of money involved.

Quote:
Keep in mind which Political Party is supporting this.
Never Forget is not just an empty slogan. It’s life or death.

Old Yesterday, 06:59 PM

16,573 posts, read 10,683,199 times
These pro-Palestine demonstrators seem bent on antagonizing people at every chance they get. How it is that they still have so much support is completely beyond my understanding.

Old Yesterday, 06:59 PM

13,499 posts, read 9,998,136 times
Quote:
Yes, apart from everything else wrong here, it’s counterproductive and turns empathetic people away in disgust.

Old Yesterday, 07:02 PM

3,090 posts, read 3,274,173 times
"Genocide"

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.