Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2024, 05:07 PM

19,894 posts, read 9,453,564 times

Advertisements

So it took about an hour for her to discover their "true natures" because they appeared to be so normal?

That is funny to me because I don't think the majority of Biden voters could hide their true natures for even five minutes!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2024, 05:34 PM

21,495 posts, read 10,615,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
"'The dinner continues to haunt me,' the ex-CNN reporter wrote on social media"

"Ex-CNN reporter Michelle Kosinski wrote in a Sunday social media post that she was surprised by how "normal" a group of "closeted" Trump supporters seemed at a dinner she attended, which she said continues to "haunt" her.

"All were well-educated and successful in careers. They seemed great! On the surface. For like an hour. But slowly, over a few drinks, they began to let slip their true MAGA natures," Kosinski wrote. "

"This dinner continues to haunt me. They all seemed so... normal..."

If she were a real reporter she would look for pods.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/ex-cnn...ontinues-haunt
Every day I get closer and closer to seeing how progressive educated people could have supported the Holocaust. And the worst thing is they actually think they are the good guys. I'm so sick of this evil that is infecting the country.

Old 05-07-2024, 05:38 PM

10,552 posts, read 7,089,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
Every day I get closer and closer to seeing how progressive educated people could have supported the Holocaust. And the worst thing is they actually think they are the good guys. I'm so sick of this evil that is infecting the country.
Its an infection, its actually spiritual warfare.

Old 05-07-2024, 08:03 PM

3,110 posts, read 1,772,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
So it took about an hour for her to discover their "true natures" because they appeared to be so normal?

That is funny to me because I don't think the majority of Biden voters could hide their true natures for even five minutes!
True!

Old 05-08-2024, 07:13 AM

52,791 posts, read 34,690,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post

true. trump voters are expected to hide their 'true natures' indefinitely, or risk destabilizing snowflakes like kosinski.

Old 05-08-2024, 07:44 AM

23,610 posts, read 17,297,165 times
Example of how effective mainstream media propaganda effort is.

Old 05-08-2024, 08:26 AM

19,721 posts, read 12,300,520 times
This reminds me of some left wing person in the media during all the first Trump hoopla, who said they were paranoid all the time because Trump supporters could be anywhere, around any corner and it was very scary.

Like shape shifters or vampires. Normal by day then wanting to curb illegal immigration and protect second amendment rights by night.

Old 05-08-2024, 08:31 AM

30,120 posts, read 18,730,821 times
Quote:

"Ex-CNN reporter Michelle Kosinski wrote in a Sunday social media post that she was surprised by how "normal" a group of "closeted" Trump supporters seemed at a dinner she attended, which she said continues to "haunt" her.

"All were well-educated and successful in careers. They seemed great! On the surface. For like an hour. But slowly, over a few drinks, they began to let slip their true MAGA natures," Kosinski wrote. "

What an unhinged psycho.

It is hilarious to hear about all the hand wringing and wailing among the hysterical left, who probably checks to make sure Trump is not hiding beneath their bed before they go to sleep.

How on earth did a component of the US population become so weak, timid, and insane? How in the world does a lib ever expect ANYONE to take them seriously when they manifest such bizarre fears? Whenever I hear libs speak, it simply conures images of a hysterical, terrified child. smack:

Old 05-08-2024, 08:37 AM

59,331 posts, read 27,496,729 times
Quote:

"'Continues to haunt me"

Shows in her so called "reporting".

She should be sent to St E's in D.C. It is the mental institution she needs!

Old 05-08-2024, 08:38 AM

9,555 posts, read 9,875,324 times
This coming from a liberal who most likely lives in a lily white, secure neighborhood and a multi-million dollar home. With at least one Hispanic housekeep and gardener.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies