Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 10:15 AM

52,734 posts, read 34,654,049 times

Advertisements

why aren't the deMSM demanding he actually take some tough questions?

Quote:
During his first three years as president, President Biden has given 89 interviews, compared to former President Donald Trump’s 300, and former President Obama’s 422.
https://justthenews.com/accountabili...fewest-over-40
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 10:20 AM

7,462 posts, read 3,582,223 times
The only time he can apparently take questions without 20 year old women dressed in Easter bunny outfits shooing away press is in front of a helicopter that’s running

Old Yesterday, 10:30 AM

3,366 posts, read 2,157,886 times
Too much of what insiders call the 'temporary competency cocktail' — the intravenous drip that famously waned as the SOTU progressed — likely elevates risk for heart attack or stroke. You can only roll the dice so many times with a frail 81-year-old suffering serious cognitive and physical decline. Now, it may be the case that they've experimented with different drug combinations, but I'd imagine the underlying risk remains. Sometimes the man's pupils are the size of saucers. Beyond that, every interview carries social risk. He's not only unwell, after all, he's also an impressively pathological liar. Lastly, there's only so many ways speechwriters can string together a combination of gaslighting and euphemism that already doesn't hold up well to even modest scrutiny. Very Orwellian.

Old Yesterday, 10:30 AM

11,298 posts, read 11,064,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
why aren't the deMSM demanding he actually take some tough questions?
Because it's their job to run cover for him. Odds are high he wouldn't even be able to locate the podium/seat without being led by one of his handlers.

Old Yesterday, 10:31 AM

45,261 posts, read 26,518,839 times
Well, in Bidens defense he isn’t really the president

Old Yesterday, 10:36 AM

10,204 posts, read 11,186,555 times
He's Demented, He' would speak off Cue.

Old Yesterday, 10:57 AM

1,026 posts, read 792,285 times
This is the same person who does scripted interviews, and now they want to shorten his speeches and isolate him more. I am surprised they don't have the Obamas, Clintons, and a few others out campaigning for him.

Old Yesterday, 11:07 AM

18,184 posts, read 15,761,055 times
So you do want to see him more, then?

When he's been on-screen previously, I see complaints about that. State of the Union? Not happy. Campaigning? Not happy. Not Campaigning? Not happy. MAGA-ites really need to get things sorted amongst themselves, because, not happy this way/not happy that way, always complaining, and just unhappy.

Old Yesterday, 11:13 AM

17,476 posts, read 14,724,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lottamoxie View Post

When he's been on-screen previously, I see complaints about that. State of the Union? Not happy. Campaigning? Not happy. Not Campaigning? Not happy. MAGA-ites really need to get things sorted amongst themselves, because, not happy this way/not happy that way, always complaining, and just unhappy.
I don't know of any conservative that wants Biden to shut up.

I want him out there lying up a storm, talking about Uncle Boosey being eaten by cannibals, and reminiscing about his glory days of fighting Corn Pop with a chain.

Old Yesterday, 11:13 AM

11,298 posts, read 11,064,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lottamoxie View Post

When he's been on-screen previously, I see complaints about that.
Complaints? Nah, more like a whole lot of laughing and WTF moments, but no complaints.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies