Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-08-2024, 07:08 PM

6,169 posts, read 4,641,078 times

Advertisements

There's only one former and disgraced President who would ask people that are ineligible to vote to do so.

Mr. "I just want to find, uh, 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have" [verbatim quote] Trump.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2024, 07:23 PM

6,297 posts, read 5,162,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jowel View Post
There's only one former and disgraced President who would ask people that are ineligible to vote to do so.

Mr. "I just want to find, uh, 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have" [verbatim quote] Trump.
Crimes in plain sight. The more I hear that call, and the tense dynamics of the moment, Raffensperger doesn't get enough credit for what he did. Calmly and professionally. Debunking every BS theory that Trump or Giuliani had come up with...with facts and figures.

Old 05-08-2024, 07:43 PM

6,297 posts, read 5,162,666 times
Speaker Johnson today:

"We all know, intuitively, that a lot of illegals are voting in federal elections. But it's not been something that's easily provable. We don't have that number."

Hey, who needs facts and numbers, or even a shred of evidence that this is happening, when you can drum up sentiment among MAGAs with statements like this?

Old 05-08-2024, 08:21 PM

30,418 posts, read 52,044,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
So naive. Do you still believe in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny, or that 81M people voted for Biden? lol.
Yeah, some of us believe in facts. The latter being one of them. Santa Claus? Not sure... but I bet more people believe in a god than they do in Santa Claus, so who's really naïve? Hmmm.

Old 05-08-2024, 08:50 PM

5,207 posts, read 3,134,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by htfdcolt View Post
Facts are the enemy, aren't they?
Then tell us the “facts” Sgt. Friday, how many illegals were charged, prosecuted, and deported for voting law violations in the 2020 elections? Google doesn’t seem to show any at all. All I seem to remember in 2020 was the Dem mantra: “every vote counts, count every vote”, and no mention of the legality of the votes cast.

Old 05-08-2024, 11:29 PM

13,637 posts, read 4,354,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by htfdcolt View Post
There are exactly ZERO shreds of evidence for this. In fact, it's laughable to think that given the deportation penalty, any illegal would even consider it. Quite the contrary, voter fraud is committed by folks like Mark Meadows who has multiple residences and tried to vote in multiple jurisdictions.

The illegal mindset according to Stevie Wonder here, " I won't enter the U.S. illegally or stay illegally in the country for years because the penalty is deportation" Meanwhile We have over 20 million + of illegals in this country. We can honestly say that they don't give a rat's a$$ about U.S. laws and are not afraid about deportation since they do it again.

This is how clueless you are about illegal immigration, low level employees at the county level of voting have NO jurisdiction to arrest or deport anybody especially about a questionable ballot. They either rubber stamp it or reject it. Even the Democrat local officials have instructed the local police not to arrest anybody on their immigration status. Democrats protect them with sanctuary cities across the country. There is a reason why the Democrat party runs the numbers way high in all elections in the city.

Do you understand how sanctuary cities work? the local Democrat government are not going to call the Federal court to arrest or deport illegal under their protection over a questionable ballot. It defeats their purpose of sanctuary cities. This is how silly your post is. It's embarrassing to read. The only time they call the feds to deport an illegal is if the illegal committed murder, rape or attempted murder that the public wants action not over a ballot.

If I'm an illegal immigrant in the 11 sanctuary states of CA, CT, IL, MA, NJ, NY,OR, RI, VT, WA, DC (surprise surprise, all Democrat states) and they protect me from deportation, gives me D.L. and treats me like a U.S. Citizen and ignore federal laws and they run the voting system in the state (not the feds) , what makes you think they will rat me out to the feds for deportation over a questionable ballot?

An illegal immigrant will do what the local government will let them do. Sanctuary cities are not deporting people over a ballot, especially if it helps them stay in power.

and by the way, if you think you can catch an illegal to deport by a ballot then you are really lost. I'm sure the illegal will show up in court to respond the charge.

Last edited by SanJuanStar; 05-08-2024 at 11:38 PM..

Old 05-08-2024, 11:46 PM

13,411 posts, read 7,413,070 times
Asylum seekers are not illegal according to judges they have legal work permits they pay taxes. They will be able to vote in local elections.

https://news.bloomberglaw.com/daily-...ing-times-ease

Old 05-09-2024, 04:11 AM

24,763 posts, read 9,555,470 times
US voters do not need ID.

So yes, many migrants will be voting.

Old 05-09-2024, 06:39 AM

936 posts, read 768,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
US voters do not need ID.

So yes, many migrants will be voting.
BUT, they need an ID to register to vote. Understand now?

Old 05-09-2024, 06:45 AM

5,207 posts, read 3,134,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jowel View Post

2020 Verbatim quote (and Freudian slip) from the current POTUS: “We have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.”

Oh that’s right, he’s old and infirm, he didn’t mean that…
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies