Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 07:14 AM

63,217 posts, read 29,343,301 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suesbal View Post
Has “Erin Go Bragh” become “Erin Going Away”?
"Erin Go Bragh" was never meant for illegal aliens.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 07:25 AM

39,350 posts, read 27,747,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
https://www.foxnews.com/world/why-ir...ss-immigration

It's happening in every western nation, now the globalists are now conquering the holy grail that being the U.S.

Quote: "Irish government’s unwavering commitment to housing and feeding an unprecedented influx of migrants in the wake of a severe housing and cost of living crisis has brought the Irish electorate to boiling point. It has many similarities to the migrant crisis in the U.S."

"Several high-profile crimes linked to migrants have also driven fear into the native citizenry"
I've been thinking about this topic for a while.

I think the western leaders and cultural elites are either indifferent, or hostile to the expression of traditional forms of cultural unity and identity. They see "the folk" merely as economic consumption units to be manipulated.

Concepts like family, race, gender, nationality, religion, etc, are obstacles to imposing a secular culture based upon consumption and hedonism upon the masses. In plain English, the western leaders want to elect a "new people."

Everyone knows that legal immigrants waited in line got vetted, however, illegals are jumping to the front of the line and costing taxpayers money.

You really have to be an idiot or an evil person to defend illegal immigrants in any countries. Some people still believe in the rule of law and that a country has a right to control its borders and determine who lives within them. This is just common sense stuff.

Old Today, 07:37 AM

5,968 posts, read 2,911,219 times
My wife is a 1000% Swedish , back to a time of men running into battle wearing horns on their heads [ I know that its a hollywood thing }
She visits her cousin on Ekero island Sweden just outside Stockhom around Christmas ,and has done this for years . She has been told now Stockholm can be dangerous if you stray from the center of the city . Also the very southern part of the country , Malmo is now plane out right dangerous.

Old Today, 07:51 AM

63,217 posts, read 29,343,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post

I think the western leaders and cultural elites are either indifferent, or hostile to the expression of traditional forms of cultural unity and identity. They see "the folk" merely as economic consumption units to be manipulated.

Concepts like family, race, gender, nationality, religion, etc, are obstacles to imposing a secular culture based upon consumption and hedonism upon the masses. In plain English, the western leaders want to elect a "new people."

Everyone knows that legal immigrants waited in line got vetted, however, illegals are jumping to the front of the line and costing taxpayers money.

You really have to be an idiot or an evil person to defend illegal immigrants in any countries. Some people still believe in the rule of law and that a country has a right to control its borders and determine who lives within them. This is just common sense stuff.
Thank you and I totally agree with you.

Old Today, 10:33 AM

3,516 posts, read 2,859,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ben young View Post
My wife is a 1000% Swedish , back to a time of men running into battle wearing horns on their heads [ I know that its a hollywood thing }
She visits her cousin on Ekero island Sweden just outside Stockhom around Christmas ,and has done this for years . She has been told now Stockholm can be dangerous if you stray from the center of the city . Also the very southern part of the country , Malmo is now plane out right dangerous.
It’s not ABBA’s Sweden anymore.

Old Today, 10:53 AM

8,406 posts, read 3,011,364 times
Ireland would be much better off remaining white and Irish. Their citizens should make that choice. Not some globalist scum and corrupt politicians.

Should be no different than in any other country. The U.S. was about 90% white prior to the immigration act of ‘65.

Would have been much better if it had remained 90% white. Kennedy lied when he said it wouldn’t change the ethnic makeup. Look at the mess we have today. Diversity is divisive.

All these cultures, religions, races/illegal invaders from the 3rd world moving in making demands for their own and treating Americans like S. And our government, media, and academia side with them.

Old Today, 10:58 AM

8,072 posts, read 3,570,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post

That's just the sort of common sense that will get you called a racist by those on the left.

Old Today, 11:02 AM

31,230 posts, read 22,236,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suesbal View Post
It’s not ABBA’s Sweden anymore.
Yep, Hamas's Sweden now
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies