Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-22-2024, 01:56 AM

3,903 posts, read 1,839,055 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by naicha View Post
Hmm,..I wonder who those 'men' were that intercepted 569 metric tons of Aid from their own people.

Pentagon says none of the aid unloaded from US pier off coast of Gaza has been delivered to broader Palestinian population
The U.S. needs to stop delivering aid, especially if Hamas is intercepting the aid given.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2024, 05:23 AM

43,963 posts, read 44,750,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintergirl80 View Post
The U.S. needs to stop delivering aid, especially if Hamas is intercepting the aid given.
Obviously the USA is not going to stop delivering humanitarian aid to Gaza whether Hamas is intercepting or not. International opinion matters in terms of the local inhabitants who have been displaced and need that aid even only a trickle is getting through to them.

Old 05-22-2024, 06:49 AM

5,220 posts, read 5,048,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
Although those younger people were too young to vote for Hamas in 2008, they are the ones (at least males) who are Hamas terrorists/fighters against Israel as they have been indoctrinated most of their lives in Hamas extremist philosophy.
Just as Jews like you who are indoctrinated in believing Gazan males are all Hamas terrorists?

Old 05-22-2024, 07:02 AM

39,946 posts, read 26,662,789 times
I really can't care less about what Hamas does to the people of Gaza. They voted for Hamas for one reason-because they promised the extermination of the people of Israel and the elimination of the state of Israel.

The horrible atrocities of 10/7, the decades of terror attacks, the bombings of schools, of busses, of restaurants, the tens of thousands of rockets launched at Israeli homes more than demonstrated the evil and vileness of Hamas. The mass murder of unarmed concert-goers, the vicious rapes, the cutting off of breasts, the shoving knives up vag*nas and the beheading and taking heads back to Gaza showed the entire world, even the most clueless. They are far less than human, literal savages. Hiding behind their own women and children makes them pu**ies.

Old 05-22-2024, 11:06 AM

16,603 posts, read 10,769,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
Obviously the USA is not going to stop delivering humanitarian aid to Gaza whether Hamas is intercepting or not. International opinion matters in terms of the local inhabitants who have been displaced and need that aid even only a trickle is getting through to them.
In the closing days of World War II, the U.S. military blockaded Japan, sinking their merchant ships and destroying their internal transportation networks, with the understanding that this would lead to mass starvation among the Japanese civilian population. In fact, the operation was literally called Operation Starvation. Yet, we did it anyway. And if any third parties had tried to slip food past our blockade, we would have sunk them too.

War is hell. Innocents suffer. But you don't win a war by providing sustenance to your enemy. Unless the United States wants to formally enter this war on the side of Hamas, we need to stop the aid shipments.

Old 05-22-2024, 01:00 PM

31,320 posts, read 22,314,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
Palestinians are not good people either. They are all brainwashed from birth to kill the Jews. I don't know why America has allowed them on school visa's into this country, they are mentally ill.
After Sirhan Sirhan assassinated Robert Kennedy I'm really surprised we have allowed any Palestinians and their supporters to move here, including Tlaib Rashid and Illness Omar. Anti White, Anti American enemies

Here's the Nasty Tlaib Rashid's thoughts on HAMAS

https://demmajorityforisrael.org/ham...efended-hamas/

Last edited by LS Jaun; 05-22-2024 at 01:13 PM..

Old 05-22-2024, 05:35 PM

50,584 posts, read 47,414,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livinginwaterland View Post
I’m not giving the Palestinians that much of a pass. If they really cared about ridding Hamas from power they would do it. Heck, I bet they could approach Israel about joining Israel’s military campaign in some capacity. Yes, some would be sacrificed in the fight. Unfortunately, that’s war, but their sacrifice would not be in vain.

I’m not sure Palestinians want Hamas gone. If they do, why haven’t we seen rebel groups pop up fighting Hamas, or at least rumors of Palestinians aiding Israel in the fight against Hamas in some way?
This

Thousands of Palestinians worked in Israel.

Old 05-23-2024, 06:38 AM

2,531 posts, read 3,433,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
After Sirhan Sirhan assassinated Robert Kennedy I'm really surprised we have allowed any Palestinians and their supporters to move here, including Tlaib Rashid and Illness Omar. Anti White, Anti American enemies

Here's the Nasty Tlaib Rashid's thoughts on HAMAS

https://demmajorityforisrael.org/ham...efended-hamas/

Exactly. Thank you!

Nasty Tlaib Rashid, and Nasty Ilhan Omar. Amal Clooney -- who has to have massive hairsprayed hair to look less mule-y and carefully edited pictures next to hubby -- is another nasty, hypocritical elite. Amal is NOT a great "Human Rights" lawyer when she ignores the horrible Hamas atrocities against innocent Israelis but defends the anti-terrorists who are pro-Hamas.

Amal Clooney, Ilhan Omar, Tlaib Rashid are frauds and traitors to the United States. Go live in Gaza or Yemen, if you hate the US. You are free to leave this country.

Old 05-23-2024, 11:31 AM

2,531 posts, read 3,433,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern435 View Post
Exactly. Thank you!

Nasty Tlaib Rashid, and Nasty Ilhan Omar. Amal Clooney -- who has to have massive hairsprayed hair to look less mule-y and carefully edited pictures next to hubby -- is another nasty, hypocritical elite. Amal is NOT a great "Human Rights" lawyer when she ignores the horrible Hamas atrocities against innocent Israelis but defends the anti-terrorists who are pro-Hamas.

Amal Clooney, Ilhan Omar, Tlaib Rashid are frauds and traitors to the United States. Go live in Gaza or Yemen, if you hate the US. You are free to leave this country.

Anti-terrorists should have quotes around it. Because clearly Hamas is ALL about the terror:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...illed-her.html

I have no idea how liberals--especially women--defend Muslim terrorists and spew hatred against Israel. Evidently liberals are so desperate to be liked by Muslims that they mindlessly endorse Hamas and call conservative Americans "Nazis." What they still don't understand is that the Muslim culture does NOT tolerate anything LGBTQ+. Women do not have the same rights and freedoms that they do in the United States, although apparently things like girls sports are showing that liberals don't care BIOLOGICAL women and girls anymore either!

Is this why Ilhan Omar and Amal Clooney don't marry Muslim men?

Old 05-23-2024, 11:37 AM

39,460 posts, read 27,814,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cida View Post
I haven't closely followed the campus protests because I get so furious. But my impression is that most of the pro-Gaza protesters, though sincere, are biased, self-serving, and ill-informed. I just read some expert talk about how Hamas is cynically exploiting their ignorance, and I tend to agree.
Agree
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies