Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2008, 05:04 PM

5,032 posts, read 12,610,547 times

Advertisements

Ignorance is one of the reason the U.S. quality of life is so much lower than it is in other nations.

Thankfully those who advocate for barbarianism are rarely listened to seriously. It's like a blind man claiming he knows all about astronomy but, of-course can't see the sun overhead.

When one doesn't know anything about a topic other than an emotional knee-jerk response he/she may want to yield to those who have an understanding.

Sorry if some are upset about this response. Maybe a few college courses in basic psychology will help you enter the 21st century and be a better person.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2008, 05:25 PM

8,577 posts, read 7,850,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by happ View Post
Ignorance is one of the reason the U.S. quality of life is so much lower than it is in other nations.

Thankfully those who advocate for barbarianism are rarely listened to seriously. It's like a blind man claiming he knows all about astronomy but, of-course can't see the sun overhead.

When one doesn't know anything about a topic other than an emotional knee-jerk response he/she may want to yield to those who have an understanding.

Sorry if some are upset about this response. Maybe a few college courses in basic psychology will help you enter the 21st century and be a better person.
no, we aren't upset, we just don't take this post seriously. I guess those who advocate barbarianism are much worse than the ones who commit it. I am guessing you know much of this topic from your vast education at liberal U.

Old 06-10-2008, 05:33 PM

Quote:

this is a classic far left californian response. to all those who live in reality, YES, this is how people in california think. not all of them thank god.

Old 06-10-2008, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarquise View Post
this is a classic far left californian response. to all those who live in reality, YES, this is how people in california think. not all of them thank god.
Let me guess where you live since you are throwing stones at California. No offense but it is in the South?

It must be frustrating when you don't have an education & then try to debate, right amigo?

Old 06-10-2008, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Let me guess where you live since you are throwing stones at California. No offense but it is in the South?

It must be frustrating when you don't have an education & then try to debate, right amigo?
you are so right. I was born in detroit. grew up most of my life in washington, DC. perhaps you have heard of DC. the place that makes all the rules. thanks for playing.

Old 06-10-2008, 07:45 PM

Quote:

you know the ironic part about this? look at the fastest growing cities in the US. where are they located? instead of being a racist, perhaps look at facts. watch out for that california education, because it's so respected.

Last edited by jmarquise; 06-10-2008 at 08:01 PM..

Old 06-10-2008, 07:52 PM

here is a stone for you. best universities. enjoy.

USNews.com: America's Best Colleges 2008: National Universities: Top Schools

Old 06-10-2008, 09:16 PM

20,330 posts, read 19,925,039 times
Quote:

First, you disparage the Mormons. Next, it's Southern Americans (an entire region - good one). Now it's Hispanics.

Now that's diversity. California style.

I live in The Peoples Republik of New Jersey and you guys ain't got nothin' on us Progressivewise.

In fact I'll bet we go broke and have more middle class flee the state long before you pseudo-Lib lightweights on the left coast. do.

The race is on!

Old 06-10-2008, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarquise View Post
here is a stone for you. best universities. enjoy.

USNews.com: America's Best Colleges 2008: National Universities: Top Schools
Please enroll in one as soon as possible. Focus on your own growth rather than a ranking. Be a player in the academic arena. It will make you a better person.

Old 06-11-2008, 05:34 AM

Quote:
Please enroll in one as soon as possible. Focus on your own growth rather than a ranking. Be a player in the academic arena. It will make you a better person.
oh trust me. been there and done that. it didn't take me 9 years to discover you couldn't get a phd at a community college either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies