Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-11-2008, 03:22 PM

208 posts, read 412,203 times

Advertisements

Sorry, but you a leukophobe pure and simple.

The fact that just as the whales should be preserved and I think the European people should be preserved is something that strikes disgust in you. That's because you're a WAIDER and Leukophobe.

Tripping over yourself to act like you're not white and pandering to people of color is an insult to them to. Casting European aptitudes and behavior onto people of color is an insult to people of color.

All human tribes and genetic groups deserved to be preserved.

But according to you, whites must be exterminated.

Old 06-11-2008, 03:26 PM

ALL - human tribes should be preserved and protected.

ALL OF THEM!

And that includes people of European ancestry.

Old 06-11-2008, 03:27 PM

4,183 posts, read 6,524,262 times
Quote:
You're an extremist. Nobody said whites should be exterminated. Get a grip.

Old 06-11-2008, 03:30 PM

2,531 posts, read 6,251,007 times
I think this thread has ran its course. You can't have a reasonable discussion with people if they're not going to listen or comprehend just because you're telling things they don't want to hear.

Old 06-11-2008, 03:31 PM

But when someone talks about white preservation people freak out - just as they have done on 15 pages of this thread. Therefore the status quo is that we must let Italy suffer a demographic decline.

Old 06-11-2008, 03:32 PM

8,185 posts, read 12,639,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator Palpatein View Post
Sorry, but you a leukophobe pure and simple.

The fact that just as the whales should be preserved and I think the European people should be preserved is something that strikes disgust in you. That's because you're a WAIDER and Leukophobe.

Tripping over yourself to act like you're not white and pandering to people of color is an insult to them to. Casting European aptitudes and behavior onto people of color is an insult to people of color.

All human tribes and genetic groups deserved to be preserved.

He never said that, nobody ever said all whites should be exterminated.

And about the whole 'eruopean/white tribe' ideal? BS! Utter bs! It is this great myth that all whites love one another and all white/european cultures are similiar and sympatico with one another. BS BS BS. White people don't particularily care for each. Doubt me? Ask the Irish and the Scots and the English what they think about each other and more importantly about their cultures. Oooh, head on down to southern/eastern europe and check out the love fest that is croatia, serbia and bosnia. Yeah -- the white culture at its best right there. How about the georgians and the russians? And don't even get me started on the Germans!
The point is, there is no white culture. There are many and varied european cultures but they are often at odds with one another. Whites cannot be lumped into a cultural grouping any more then asians can. Or africans. Or latin america.
The good news is that somehow America gets it to work more often then not. Bumps in the road? Most definatly. But we are blending many backgrounds together and we are getting something profound. Never forget that.

Old 06-11-2008, 03:34 PM

LOL - are the European people's and genetic groups and tribes worth of preservation or not?

Just answer my question.

(You went off on a rabbit trail.)

Old 06-11-2008, 03:38 PM

8,185 posts, read 12,639,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator Palpatein View Post
LOL - are the European people's and genetic groups and tribes worth of preservation or not?

Just answer my question.

(You went off on a rabbit trail.)
Yes, and they are.

Still, there is no 'white culture' per se. You write a lot about saving and maintaining 'white culture' 'white history' ..... there is no white anything. There is a large group of europeans, but trust --- they would not be happy to learn that they are all one and the same based on skin tone

Old 06-11-2008, 03:39 PM

I'll make this easier ...

Is my heritage ... the Italian genetic group and Italy worthy of preservation?

A) Yes.
B) No.

If you picked B) "No", then you are a Leukophobe.

If you picked A) "Yes", then why not a second thread in World where concrete solutions can be figured out to correct demographic collapse for Italy.

Old 06-11-2008, 03:50 PM

2,531 posts, read 6,251,007 times
Of course Italian Culture is worthy of preservation. No one is saying to exterminate white people. Use some context clues people!

And as how to 'correct' demographic collapse in Italy, that's an issue that Italians have to concern themselves with.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies