Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-10-2007, 11:11 AM

431 posts, read 393,749 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyhelena View Post
We have heard from many generals on this issue, and they have critiqued Bush and his admins for their stubborn and hell-bent attitude with this war. We the people are being forced to accept what Bush decides. That is Fascism, not a democracy.
Ah, the past generals from administrations gone by now serving as talking heads for the left-wing media. We also hear from the majority of Generals who DO support the President! And don't forget that "we the people" voted for President Bush TWO times.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2007, 11:22 AM

9,986 posts, read 18,669,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lannie View Post
Ah, the past generals from administrations gone by now serving as talking heads for the left-wing media. We also hear from the majority of Generals who DO support the President! And don't forget that "we the people" voted for President Bush TWO times.
I am sure that will open up the " he stole the election" Rants....

Old 01-10-2007, 02:43 PM

1,330 posts, read 5,094,216 times
Bush hears what he wants to hear.

Muhnay - I am a military wife. I cannot serve i did try to enlist but I have 2 DQ's they found before I got on the plane to go to BT- no depth perception and patella femoral syndrome in my right knee.

Old 01-10-2007, 06:10 PM

1,394 posts, read 4,171,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
I am sure that will open up the " he stole the election" Rants....
I think you may be right, I for one believe that, and I didn't vote for him either time.

Old 01-11-2007, 12:14 AM

31 posts, read 111,315 times
our economy is in good shape, we have jobs, we are not fighting on our soil, but Clinton started this mess, in many ways that the average person doesn't have the common sense to see, nor the ambition to. i agree that we now need to get out of Iraq, but to think that Bush is the blame and tells lies.WELL WHAT ABOUT THE LIKES OF KERRY,GORE . and few more, my if you people only know the truth about those three.

Old 01-11-2007, 12:24 AM

5,080 posts, read 9,953,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by winnie View Post
Bush hears what he wants to hear.

Muhnay - I am a military wife. I cannot serve i did try to enlist but I have 2 DQ's they found before I got on the plane to go to BT- no depth perception and patella femoral syndrome in my right knee.
Thank You, you have the hardest job in the military I salute you.

Speaking of our economy, our Stock market has had record gains, people are spending money, so I dont see how this President is all bad. I heard this morning our national debt is decreasing.. So say what you will, its not all bad.

Old 01-11-2007, 12:39 AM

1,469 posts, read 4,495,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekuda View Post
our economy is in good shape, we have jobs, we are not fighting on our soil, but Clinton started this mess, in many ways that the average person doesn't have the common sense to see, nor the ambition to. i agree that we now need to get out of Iraq, but to think that Bush is the blame and tells lies.WELL WHAT ABOUT THE LIKES OF KERRY,GORE . and few more, my if you people only know the truth about those three.

So you must be well above average, splain it to us average folks.

By the way your village called.

Old 01-11-2007, 04:57 AM

1,697 posts, read 3,481,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim280 View Post
So you must be well above average, splain it to us average folks.

By the way your village called.
Bwwahahahahaha!!!!!!

Some people are going to be reflexively blaming Clinton long after the poor guy's body is cold...

Old 01-11-2007, 02:14 PM

1,330 posts, read 5,094,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhnay View Post
Thank You, you have the hardest job in the military I salute you.

Speaking of our economy, our Stock market has had record gains, people are spending money, so I dont see how this President is all bad. I heard this morning our national debt is decreasing.. So say what you will, its not all bad.
I know it but this last pay raise 2.2% for the military man it hurts! The price of everything is going up..everyone complains about the poor pay raises Clinton gave out but you know I looked back and he actually gave out 3-4% raises? One as high as 4.4%? We need to stop supporting big business and their tax breaks and go back to renewing our troops and equipment if we plan to fight a war..what are we going to do when our tanks are all sitting there waiting to be renewed? Stop GIVING away 40 million dollar fighter jets to other countries and put some back on our soil..then I would be standing up applauding. That criticism goes back to the last presidents as well..

No amount of troops sitting in Baghdad is going to amount to much if they are not being maintained appropriately and if morale is allowed to go down the toilet. Just my .02

Old 01-11-2007, 02:28 PM

96 posts, read 275,624 times
Default troops

Hi,
It is clear that the president of the U.S.A. is more interested in Iraq than

his own country. A real shame it is. No WMD, the war on terrorism? freeing

Iraq. Major problems here at home and this one has his priorities sort of

out of order if you ask me. He may not know it but he is pres. of the U.S.A.

not the world.

Of course I am against any more troops or monies to be spent there. Or

are they going to reimburse the U.S.A. when there oil is flowing. It's billions

now . PRAY HARD FOR THEM YOUNG MEN GOING THERE AS WELL AS THE ONES THAT ARE THERE ALREADY. I'M SURE THATA GOD WILL HEAR US,
OUR PRESIDENT DON'T

LOVE THE U.S.A.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies