U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2008, 01:22 PM

889 posts, read 2,316,956 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reads2MUCH View Post
Wow, I'm sorry to say this is the first I have heard of this. I think I will be planning a little trip to Washington. The only question is, will anyone really hear about it at all. The media is excellent at not reporting real news. Especially when the news consists of freedom loving Americans marching on Washington. Hope the riot police don't come down on us all. But either way, I feel like it is something I should do. In a lot of my posts I talk of standing up against the government. Wouldn't be much of a man if I didn't go and do it now that the opportunity has been presented. And that goes to all the freedom talkers on this forum. Lets go and really take part in this attempt at change. LET FREEDOM RING!!!!
there will be an excellent show of speakers there and over 10,000 have signed up to go:

Speakers:
Details:
We hope to have the stage also designed in a colonial motif. After the speakers, we intend to round off the event with entertainment. Comedy and music are our ideals with perhaps a "Surprise" guest as the finale. Marc Scibilia, Jordon Page, and Pokerface are our featured musical acts.

Masters of Ceremony:
Gary Franchi - Successor to Aaron Russo and Founder of Restore the Republic
Ernest Hancock - Creator of the R3VOLution and publisher of FreedomsPhoenix.com

Speakers:
G. Edward Griffin - founder of Freedom Force International and author of The Creature from Jekyll Island - Confirmed
Charles Goyette - syndicated talk radio host based in Phoenix, Arizona - Confirmed
Bob Schulz - founder of We the People Foundation' a tax honesty organization - still working
Marcy Brooks - Forewoman in the tax trial of Whitey Harell v. State of Illinois (featured in Aaron Russo's America: From Freedom to Fascism) - Confirmed
Thomas E Woods Jr - author of "Who Killed the Constitution?: The Fate of American Liberty from World War I to George W. Bush" - Confirmed
Naomi Wolfe - advocate of progressive politics and author of "The End of America: A letter of warning to a young patriot" - Confirmed
Jack McLamb - Military Veteran, retired police officer, and radio talk show host - Confirmed
Howard Phillips - Chairman of The Conservative Caucus since 1974 - still working
Terri Hall - Founder and Director of Texasturf.org - still working
Jim Guest - MO representative - still working
Jeff Lewis - co-founder of Fire Coalition - Confirmed
Michael Scheuer - 22 year veteran of the CIA and bestselling author of Imperial Hubris' - Confirmed
One Rep from the Iraq Veterans against the war - http://www.ivaw.org - still working
Chuck Baldwin - Constitution Party Presidential Candidate, Pastor, and radio talk show host - Confirmed
Ron Paul - to speak about the future of the Revolution - Confirmed
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2008, 03:52 PM

212 posts, read 277,812 times
The MATRIX is watching you!

Old 07-05-2008, 04:04 PM

Old 07-05-2008, 04:23 PM

2,779 posts, read 7,252,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
But won't the children be far more secure if their location can be monitored by if a RFID chip is embedded in their body? Schooling would be far more efficient if they did not have to take roll call in every classroom. The kids going outside to sneak a smoke could be found and properly disciplined. Children getting on the wrong school bus without prior permission recorded in the database could be told to get on the correct bus. Rowdy behavior at school athletic or concert events could be investigated in real time as they were happening.
There could also be benefits to the school health monitoring programs. Incidences of disease could be monitored on the chip and the possibly contagious children prevented from getting on the bus or entering the school building. By having simple health information as temperature and heart rate monitored accidental overexertion during athletics could be prevented. Monitoring of illicit sexual activity could be detected if there were two devices very close together in an unapproved location. This is a good thing for the public safety and should be encouraged.

Let's just stop wasting time and money and put all these kids in prison now .

Old 07-05-2008, 04:26 PM

2,779 posts, read 7,252,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by harborlady View Post
bch its a mixed bag. I don't like it, but when you look at milk cartons long enough... I don't know.
Are you looking at the milk cartons picturing the missing (battered) mother with her own missing (abused) children? I'm tired of those too. I'd rather know where the man really looking for them is, his name, criminal and driving history, and address.

Old 07-05-2008, 04:51 PM

4,657 posts, read 8,355,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTraik View Post
The heinous bible-thumpers predicted this far before Orwell or anyone else.
The oxymoron that is liberal tolerance rears it's ugly head, once again.

Old 07-05-2008, 07:25 PM

23,424 posts, read 17,381,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berkshires413 View Post
It's all a matter of conditioning the public. This has been the M.O. of recent times... and it is only going to get worse. Conditioned to accept illegal surveillance, conditioned to accept perpetual war, conditioned to be fearful, conditioned to think global warming is real, conditioned to accept high gas and food prices, conditioned to accept open borders, (in a time when security is supposed to matter).
You win the Big Prize.

It's all about conditioning.

All you suckers are all being conditioned right now to pay for water and have it distributed by a publicly traded corporation (like Coca-Cola) instead of your local municipality.

All you suckers are being conditioned via television police/law shows to accept that the police routinely violate your civil rights, that the police are allowed to violate your civil rights, that you're wrong if you complain when the police violate your civil rights, and if you do make a complaint, it will be ignored and nothing will happen.

All you suckers are being conditioned via television police/law shows to accept that police brutality is normal, that police are allowed to violently assault you, your're wrong if you complain when the police violently assault you, and if you do make a complaint, it will be ignored and nothing will happen.

The smart people will get out now, while they still have a chance.

Old 07-06-2008, 01:20 AM

TO:Mircea

True, so true!

Old 07-06-2008, 04:24 AM

3,283 posts, read 5,008,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarquise View Post
don't think they read that at school. me thinks your concerns are falling on dumb eyes

Old 07-06-2008, 04:28 AM

3,283 posts, read 5,008,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GigiBowman View Post
U.S. School District to Begin Microchipping Students

Monday, June 16, 2008 by: David Gutierrez | Key concepts: microchipping, parents and RFID

NaturalNews) A Rhode Island school district has announced a pilot program to monitor student movements by means of radio frequency identification (RFID) chips implanted in their schoolbags.

The Middletown School District, in partnership with MAP Information Technology Corp., has launched a pilot program to implant RFID chips into the schoolbags of 80 children at the Aquidneck School. Each chip would be programmed with a student identification number, and would be read by an external device installed in one of two school buses. The buses would also be fitted with global positioning system (GPS) devices.

continued:

U.S. School District to Begin Microchipping Students

they will sell this as a good thing! ie keep your kids safe from paedo's, kidnappers, themselves etc. we eventually will buy it.

the sad reality!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies