Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-21-2008, 07:32 PM

16,259 posts, read 24,763,471 times

Advertisements

Yes the teacher was preaching to his class about Christianity and the evils of evolution and then he decided to burn crosses into the arms of his students! Now do you think that this happened in a religious nutcase private school? Nope- a PUBLIC school!

Teacher who branded crosses in trouble - Education - MSNBC.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2008, 08:20 PM

251 posts, read 880,578 times
The evils of christianity, about as bad as the parents who let there child die because they refused to take him to the hospital for a simple urinary infection.

Old 06-23-2008, 10:45 AM

45,217 posts, read 100,729,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWhiteBlack View Post
The evils of christianity, about as bad as the parents who let there child die because they refused to take him to the hospital for a simple urinary infection.
Just because some stupid, misinformed zealots do something foolish while claiming to be Christains does not mean you can blame Christainity for their choices. No true Christain would withhold medical treatment from their sick child in God's name - God would never want that, and true Christains KNOW this.

Old 06-23-2008, 10:52 AM

3,352 posts, read 6,663,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevK View Post
Yes the teacher was preaching to his class about Christianity and the evils of evolution and then he decided to burn crosses into the arms of his students! Now do you think that this happened in a religious nutcase private school? Nope- a PUBLIC school!

Teacher who branded crosses in trouble - Education - MSNBC.com
This guy either needs to find a private Christian school where he can peddle his beliefs, or join the clergy. What a lunatic.

Old 06-23-2008, 10:58 AM

20,169 posts, read 24,330,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoAdrian View Post
This guy either needs to find a private Christian school where he can peddle his beliefs, or join the clergy. What a lunatic.
Sounds more like he needs to join a cattle drive.

Old 06-23-2008, 11:26 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,783,759 times
Yel - I agree. He needs to be under the cattle drive. Nuts like that are dangerous.

Old 06-23-2008, 11:39 AM

9,059 posts, read 12,971,196 times
This loser definitely needs a straight jacket.

Old 06-23-2008, 11:50 AM

5,562 posts, read 5,682,859 times
Confused.... He says it was an X not a cross and was a test of the science tool. Also we preach evolution which is just a theory and not proven fact... what is the difference in teaching intelligent design. Not proven as well. Also it is in a science class not GYM or english or math. I would like more facts on this and actual details not just the news article.

Old 06-23-2008, 11:56 AM

2,370 posts, read 7,761,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyandJusticeforAll View Post
Confused.... He says it was an X not a cross and was a test of the science tool. Also we preach evolution which is just a theory and not proven fact... what is the difference in teaching intelligent design. Not proven as well. Also it is in a science class not GYM or english or math. I would like more facts on this and actual details not just the news article.
Regardless of whether it's an X or a cross, why's he burning things onto his students' arms??? If he's demonstrating that this device can burn skin then he should do it to himself and not his students!!

Old 06-23-2008, 12:03 PM

10,757 posts, read 35,437,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoAdrian View Post
I'm sorry but you think he should be allowed around kids again??

I don't. I would be out of my head mad about the whole thing. I just hope nothing like that happens to my daughter because I know I will end up getting arrested over it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies