Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-06-2008, 12:00 PM

4,494 posts, read 7,484,483 times

Advertisements

Good, NewToCa?!!?!?!?

Here is the link to read, (or for a better phrase, check out what his opinion is) the article, if you'd like to. I don't want to "force" anyone to do otherwise.

Ron Paul’s Campaign For Liberty » Blog Archive » Something Big is Going On | The Revolution Continues (broken link)

Enjoy and have a nice and pleasant day!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2008, 12:11 PM

14,044 posts, read 27,227,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Grass Fever View Post
Good, NewToCa?!!?!?!?

Here is the link to read, (or for a better phrase, check out what his opinion is) the article, if you'd like to. I don't want to "force" anyone to do otherwise.

Ron Paul’s Campaign For Liberty » Blog Archive » Something Big is Going On | The Revolution Continues (broken link)

Not really, so I'll add a key aspect from the attachment so folks can determine if they are interested in his musings:

This bubble is different and bigger for another reason. The central banks of the world secretly collude to centrally plan the world economy. I’m convinced that agreements among central banks to “monetize” U.S. debt these past 15 years have existed, although secretly and out of the reach of any oversight of anyone—especially the U.S. Congress that doesn’t care, or just flat doesn’t understand. As this “gift” to us comes to an end, our problems worsen.

See, adding clarity isn't that difficult...

Old 07-06-2008, 12:13 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,168,101 times
Derivatives are the new ticking time bomb - MarketWatch

Old 07-06-2008, 01:16 PM

4,250 posts, read 10,453,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Grass Fever View Post
Good, NewToCa?!!?!?!?

As much as I enjoy reading Ron Paul's stuff (his speech Neo-Conned), this doc is 107 pages! Is there a way you can put forth the major points? That would he helpful. Thanks for posting the link, however.

Oops, the doc may be 107 pages, but his is only a couple pages with LOTS of comments.

Last edited by movin'on; 07-06-2008 at 01:48 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies