Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-01-2008, 11:13 AM

3,923 posts, read 3,646,739 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewToCA View Post
If your point is assumed conspiracy, than any source would be suspect. At what point would you question your own assumptions?
No, my point is not assumed conspiracy. My point is that there is enough information out there that at some point you have to admit to yourself that something more is going on than what we are being told. And I get your point, my link could be just as suspect as yours. My real point is it is obvious we don't get told what is going on behind the scenes. And the real funny part is I have only one real assumptions. I read and read and can never come up with what I would call a real answer. My only real assumption is that there is and always has been a group of powerful people who pull the strings and try to shape the world the way they want it. Other than that, I have no real answers. And even if I did know the real truth, who would believe me anyway?

Old 07-01-2008, 11:19 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,745,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
israel has a right to defend itself just like us.
Sure they should defend them self and Obama will lose more supporters if he will be against it, the few Jewish fans of Obama will leave him too in case he will be against it.

Old 07-01-2008, 11:40 AM

13,650 posts, read 20,777,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reads2MUCH View Post
Moth, you might as well keep to yourself because you've already shown the lengths of your knowledge and wit. Leave the real thinking to the big boys. You are dismissed.
Dismissed from the Jew-hating rally? Gladly.

Old 07-01-2008, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moth View Post
Dismissed from the Jew-hating rally? Gladly.
Man you are extremely dense aren't you? I bet you still think anti-semitic means anti-Jew! Take a little break, have a juice box and when you are ready to act like a grown-up you can come back! There has been no Jew-hating rally here. Just people discussing world issues and possible conspiracies like adults. Stop trying to take away from that with your not so witty comments and talk of hate speech. I would hate to call your mommy and get you put in the corner.

Old 07-01-2008, 12:12 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,464,356 times
Quote:
You too may want to examine the validity of the links you subscribe to. I am not surprised you could find a link to discredit the validity of the these Protocols. But, I am sorry to say, their origins go much farther back than your above link claims. I too have provided a link that will widen anyone's knowledge on the subject if they care to take a look. And my link doesn't take you to the skeptic's dictionary.
The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion: Proof of an Ancient Conspiracy

I am not surprised that the link provided by NewtoCA would lead people to believe these protocols were a farce. Do any of you really think the powers that be want you to know the truth about a far reaching conspiracy that has spanned the last few thousand years. My link provided above is just one of many links that will reveal the true story behind the world Shadow Government. And I always must ask this question. When does a conspiracy theory become a conspiracy fact? How much info. do we need before we realize something is going on that we are not privy to know about. That is the question I ask all of you. When will the mountains of evidence and proof be enough to make you all realize there is something going on!!!

Put the Nyquil Down and start the space ship up....nothing to do now but head straight out of town.

Your shadow government is waiting for you on mars.

Old 07-01-2008, 12:13 PM

Quote:
No, my point is not assumed conspiracy. My point is that there is enough information out there that at some point you have to admit to yourself that something more is going on than what we are being told. And I get your point, my link could be just as suspect as yours. My real point is it is obvious we don't get told what is going on behind the scenes. And the real funny part is I have only one real assumptions. I read and read and can never come up with what I would call a real answer. My only real assumption is that there is and always has been a group of powerful people who pull the strings and try to shape the world the way they want it. Other than that, I have no real answers. And even if I did know the real truth, who would believe me anyway?
Correct......but your not calling them by what they are....Big Business. No hidden ninja thieves to speak of but lot's of multi billion dollar companies.

Old 07-01-2008, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
Correct......but your not calling them by what they are....Big Business. No hidden ninja thieves to speak of but lot's of multi billion dollar companies.
Exactly! And a lot of these billionaire business owners trace their lineage back to the time of Charlemagne! They are the Shadow government! I don't have to go to Mars to see them at work. They are just called big business now, 1000 years ago I am sure there was another classification for them. The real point is that they are there pulling the strings and making things happen their way. And the term Shadow government merely means they do these things in secrecy. They don't come out and tell us what they are doing, they hang back in the shadows. So other than a name difference I see you might agree somewhat with what I am talking about. We can't let something as small as a name cause conflict between similarly thinking people. Good to have heard from you!

Last edited by Reads2MUCH; 07-01-2008 at 01:37 PM..

Old 07-01-2008, 01:57 PM

LOL....Well until you can get people to hate money your fighting a losing battle.

I don't believe in any conspiracy theories. That would mean that one human is so smart they have all smarted all the rest....and fooled them for 1000's of years. Humans have flaws and that would never go down....even the strongest fall.

Old 07-01-2008, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
LOL....Well until you can get people to hate money your fighting a losing battle.

I don't believe in any conspiracy theories. That would mean that one human is so smart they have all smarted all the rest....and fooled them for 1000's of years. Humans have flaws and that would never go down....even the strongest fall.
No, we aren't talking about one human doing all of this. We are talking about several families who have usurped and controlled the civilized world for centuries using the same tactics we see today. Their strength has nothing to do with their survival. They use their wit and their understanding of human nature to pit us against each other. While divided we are easy to sway and conquer. Now days they use our laziness and love of the good life to keep us controlled. And they further divide us with constant stories of racism and hate. They know that if we stood together and said "NO MORE" they could not stop us. They do exist, it is not a theory! We all know that the few rule the many. And those few with the power use it to retain it for their future generations. You do not have to believe in conspiracy theories to be able to see what is going on. Conspiracy theory is just another label used to divide us into opposing groups. Those who know and want to fight it, and those who don't believe it possible.

Old 07-01-2008, 05:56 PM

229 posts, read 1,180,590 times
Default Israel

Who here thinks we should defend Israel? Why?

Who here thinks we should not? Why?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies