Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2013, 01:51 PM

2,523 posts, read 2,202,234 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by totsuka View Post
The facts are clear in Africa and many of the current residents have expressed a desire for the Europeans to return and try to get many of the failed nations back on track. Are there any successful former colonies currently being run by the black majority successful? They seem to excel at killing millions, looking the wealth, and running their countries into dirt.
Europeans never left. The funny thing is Africa together that already paid more on interest that what they have received in loans.

Last edited by Michigantown; 06-08-2013 at 02:01 PM..

Old 06-08-2013, 02:04 PM

811 posts, read 1,053,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
No, the mental disease is when you think whites are entitled to take everything they want in someone else's land while treating the rightful owners like dogs.
You must not understand that southern Africa was sparsely populated when whites moved there and built it into a prosperous area. It's not like they displaced a fully governed populace.

Yet, you compare white colonizing an area that was mostly uninhabited, building a successful country with a good economic environment, and improving the life of all, by and large, as bad.

You then try to equate the above with black-ruled governments sending in thugs on people's land to rape the women and murder the citizens, meanwhile destroying the ability of the country to feed its citizens. Widespread inflation, poverty, starvation, and death ensues.

Are you seriously trying to claim that they're the same?

I realize that you're pro-black and anti-white, as many of your posts reveal that to be so, so you're already looking at the situation from a biased viewpoint.

Old 06-08-2013, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Excel at killing millions?

You want me to put up Africa's last century death tolls against Europe's numbers? It ain't even close buddy.

Europeans are the world's champion murderers. By a landslide.
Yep, your biased view comes out, as you are anti-white.

Old 06-08-2013, 02:07 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,556,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Good Lord, I had no idea this was going on. I've only read 3 pages of this thread, then found this article on Rense from 2002. I am sickened by what is going on. Thank you for drawing attention to this.

The Killing Of Whites In South Africa...And America's Silence

In 1994, after decades of propaganda in the media and sentimental whimpering from the churches, South African Whites were finally persuaded to hand power over to Black Communists, who installed an ANC ("African National Congress")/Communist government that, for some strange reason, failed to follow Marxist ideology when it came to expropriating the business interests of the Oppenheimer family, who dominate South Africa's economy. They did succeed, however, in making South Africa into a multiracial sewer with one of the highest violent crime, murder, rape, and AIDS infection rates in the world. The media made a saint of Nelson Mandela, a convicted terrorist who had been imprisoned by the White government there, and when the Whites capitulated he was made President.

After the media's announcement that their long campaign of sanctions, boycotts, and intimidation had finally succeeded in bringing "equality" and "democracy" to what had previously been one of the few outposts of White civilization on the African continent, the media coverage of that country almost ceased, and one seldom hears about South Africa today in the mass media. The reason is that South Africa is rapidly descending into crime, disease, filth, and savagery.

Since the Black takeover in 1994, 1,368 White farmers have been murdered in farm invasions and attacks that number in the multiple thousands. More than half of the White farmers have given up and left their farms permanently, contributing to the region's looming famine. And yet this is not an issue in the Jewish media. South African farmers now suffer the highest murder rate in the world -- 274 per 100,000. In a study commissioned by a leading South African bank, Nedbank, it was revealed that the Black attackers are
"'deliberately targeting specific homesteads to kill the [White] Afrikaner victims': robbery was not the prime motivation, in fact in 85% of last year's farm attacks, nothing had been 'robbed.'"

In other words, killing the White man, raping and killing the White woman, raping and killing the White child are the real motivations. And yet this is not an issue in the American media.
Why are you talking about South Africa? Different country, different politics.

Old 06-08-2013, 02:07 PM

72,976 posts, read 62,554,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by totsuka View Post
The facts are clear in Africa and many of the current residents have expressed a desire for the Europeans to return and try to get many of the failed nations back on track. Are there any successful former colonies currently being run by the black majority successful? They seem to excel at killing millions, looking the wealth, and running their countries into dirt.
I've talked to many Africans, and NONE of them have expressed an interest for Europe to come back. NONE of them.

And your comments pretty much tell me you know nothing about the history of Africa. These nations were drawn out for the interests of European powers. The borders disregarded tribal lands and pitted ethnic groups against each other. The Tutsis and Hutus might have not gotten along in the beginning, but it was made worse because of Belgian colonialism. You see, I have taken the time to learn some history, so when people say "Africans are incapable of ruling themselves", I have to think in terms of history. It has nothing to do with ability.

And speaking of "failed nations", consider this. Angola has been in a war right after independence. Today, Angola has one of the fastest growing economies in the world. Botswana has been stable since independence.

Nake M. Kamrany: Botswana: An African Model for Progress and Prosperity

And I point to Barbados, a nation that is majority Black, and having a high human development index.
International Human Development Indicators - UNDP

Barbados is also stable. Perhaps it would be good to look at each nation individually.

Old 06-08-2013, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
Why are you talking about South Africa? Different country, different politics.
I see.

When it comes to tragedies that involve non-whites, it's news-worthy. However, when it comes to tragedies of a white populace, it isn't news-worthy.

Got it, lib. So everyone should bury their head in the sand and pretend that it isn't happening.

Old 06-08-2013, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I've talked to many Africans, and NONE of them have expressed an interest for Europe to come back. NONE of them.

And your comments pretty much tell me you know nothing about the history of Africa. These nations were drawn out for the interests of European powers. The borders disregarded tribal lands and pitted ethnic groups against each other. The Tutsis and Hutus might have not gotten along in the beginning, but it was made worse because of Belgian colonialism. You see, I have taken the time to learn some history, so when people say "Africans are incapable of ruling themselves", I have to think in terms of history. It has nothing to do with ability.

And speaking of "failed nations", consider this. Angola has been in a war right after independence. Today, Angola has one of the fastest growing economies in the world. Botswana has been stable since independence.

Nake M. Kamrany: Botswana: An African Model for Progress and Prosperity

And I point to Barbados, a nation that is majority Black, and having a high human development index.
International Human Development Indicators - UNDP

Barbados is also stable. Perhaps it would be good to look at each nation individually.
Europe or the US never left. Watch what happens to to someone that tries to make African bank. They will get Gaddafied.

Old 06-08-2013, 02:15 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,556,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sound of Reason View Post
I see.

When it comes to tragedies that involve non-whites, it's news-worthy. However, when it comes to tragedies of a white populace, it isn't news-worthy.

Got it, lib. So everyone should bury their head in the sand and pretend that it isn't happening.
I am sorry if this topic is confusing for you, but not all African countries are the same. The thread is on Zimbabwe not South Africa. Would you like me to post a map for you?

Old 06-08-2013, 02:15 PM

72,976 posts, read 62,554,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigantown View Post
Europe or the US never left. Watch what happens to to someone that tries to make African bank. They will get Gaddafied.
I am guessing you are talking about neo-colonialism.

Technically, the African nations are not ruled by colonial powers, in terms of government. However, there are other ways of being controlled. I never thought about that.

Old 06-08-2013, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I am guessing you are talking about neo-colonialism.

Technically, the African nations are not ruled by colonial powers, in terms of government. However, there are other ways of being controlled. I never thought about that.
People call it the World bank and IMF. The BRICS may want to make one too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies