Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2008, 05:51 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,372,539 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Hazzard View Post
Alexus

The man in this story is Pakistani (Muslim) and was following Sharea law which obligated him to kill his daughter (honor killing) because she wanted to divorce the man that she was forced to marry under Sharea law as mandated in the Quaran.
Well, Pakistani then. Incredibly twisted to take the life of your own daughter, wouldn't you say? What kind of man kills his own daughter? Is he such a blind, passive, detached, unfeeling, sick, calloused father that he would follow some law to kill his own flesh and blood? I would classify this as psychological, mental, and moral retardation to put it mildly. I don't support it under any circumstance and would classify this as primitive, sick, and barbaric behavior, even if done in some remote field in the Congo.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2008, 07:41 AM

2,732 posts, read 6,764,044 times
This kinda thing has already happened alot in England & Europe!
Gotta love "Diversity"!

Old 07-09-2008, 10:38 AM

7,138 posts, read 14,633,112 times
Some interesting stats for the laissez-faire, who are disinclined to heed the demographic aggression of islam:

SAFFRON THINK TANK: Progress of Islam in Society(from 1 to 100%)

Old 07-09-2008, 12:02 PM

5,408 posts, read 12,660,340 times
are you serious? even without islam in the US we have churches being burnt, historically and presently. black churches in the past and jewish temples in the present. lots of other stuff that is attributed to islam, like rioting and car burning already happens now! the last time the lakers won the NBA title people over turned cars and set streets ablaze. dont think they were muslim.

this lil rinky dinky blog page is stupid. that is no proof of sharia takin over. i cant believe you people buy that garbage.

i repeat, sharia will never take over a non muslim country. the US will never be a majority muslim country. get real people. the sky is not falling!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilypad View Post
Some interesting stats for the laissez-faire, who are disinclined to heed the demographic aggression of islam:

SAFFRON THINK TANK: Progress of Islam in Society(from 1 to 100%)

Old 07-09-2008, 12:03 PM

5,408 posts, read 12,660,340 times
o and i love love how you duped me into thinking there were actual stats in that stupid page...

thx for the laugh

Old 07-09-2008, 12:04 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,557,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
are you serious? even without islam in the US we have churches being burnt, historically and presently. black churches in the past and jewish temples in the present. lots of other stuff that is attributed to islam, like rioting and car burning already happens now! the last time the lakers won the NBA title people over turned cars and set streets ablaze. dont think they were muslim.

this lil rinky dinky blog page is stupid. that is no proof of sharia takin over. i cant believe you people buy that garbage.

i repeat, sharia will never take over a non muslim country. the US will never be a majority muslim country. get real people. the sky is not falling!
It's all about scare tactics. Scare tactics only work on the uninformed, unintelligent & ignorant people, the rest of us know better.

Old 07-09-2008, 01:32 PM

3,454 posts, read 7,407,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
It's all about scare tactics. Scare tactics only work on the uninformed, unintelligent & ignorant people, the rest of us know better.
"Scare tactics" for what purpose? Just to be scary?

Huh...okay, I suppose it's possible.

Like that airplane-into-the-towers trick a few years ago?

That was a good one...really had me going.

That and the quran's direct orders to convert or enslave infidels everywhere in the world until islam is the worldwide religion and law.

Old 07-09-2008, 01:37 PM

1,113 posts, read 1,814,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbkaren View Post
That and the quran's direct orders to convert or enslave infidels everywhere in the world until islam is the worldwide religion and law.
Have you ever read Christian history? Here's a hint: crusades

Old 07-09-2008, 01:40 PM

3,454 posts, read 7,407,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habsburg View Post
Have you ever read Christian history? Here's a hint: crusades
hint: Last I looked, the crusades aren't happening right now. Christians ain't killing people. Muslims are.

Old 07-09-2008, 01:45 PM

1,113 posts, read 1,814,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbkaren View Post
hint: Last I looked, the crusades aren't happening right now. Christians ain't killing people. Muslims are.
Your argument was that violence/aggression is part of their religion. Well guess what, it's part of yours (assuming you're Christian) too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies