Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2008, 02:02 PM

439 posts, read 1,232,567 times

Advertisements

Okay If you don like the man SHUT UP this is a topic to pay respect you want to attack him and President Bush post it in on of the other 30 threads going. It seems class is something that this country is losing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post

God- liberals are disgusting people.
we arent ll Jerks but there are some who are classless and it is disgusting
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2008, 02:08 PM

5,407 posts, read 7,794,780 times
Reminds me of when Tim Russert died and Michael Savage and Fox news danced on his grave.

There is a time and place.

Old 07-12-2008, 02:17 PM

9,891 posts, read 10,823,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bily4 View Post
Reminds me of when Tim Russert died and Michael Savage and Fox news danced on his grave.

fox news danced on tim russerts grave? billy you think you might be fibbing a little? I saw nothing but respect and admiration to the extreme!

Old 07-12-2008, 02:28 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,944,793 times
Exactly! Can you provide any evidence to back up that ludicrous statement?

Fox was as respectful as any of the other stations.

Russert was admired and respected by all.

So was Snow. The man had integrity and class...unlike some.

Old 07-12-2008, 04:56 PM

1,309 posts, read 4,191,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bily4 View Post

Wow, I guess I was watching another cable news channel. I thought FNC honored the life of Tim Russert with nothing but kindness and admiration.

Old 07-12-2008, 05:16 PM

25,464 posts, read 13,574,744 times
My husband is a news watcher. I am sometimes. We have missed Tony Snow. This thread is about this man's losing battle with cancer. Our sympathy goes out to his family and close friends for their loss of this warm and gifted gentleman.

Old 07-12-2008, 05:55 PM

2,215 posts, read 3,615,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by silas777 View Post
thats low , really low!!
This is typical of him. This is heartless and puts his votes ahead of all else.

But then again he is the poster boy for what liberals really stand for, they would rather see one less body then see one that votes against them.

I have been telling you all this for months, they DONT CARE ABOUT PEOPLE and this just proves it. All they want is the power to control people.

Tony Snow was a class person and some, not all libs saw him as a threat and dont care.

Only a liberal would post such an ignorant self serving line.

I hope his wife and kids understand that there are a few good Americans left who feel bad for them and dont care about politics when something sad happen.

Talk about cold hearted, read the book Enemy Within and you will see why.

RIP Tony Snow

Old 07-12-2008, 06:07 PM

16,259 posts, read 24,763,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
What is sad is you took away from this thread and pulled it off topic with mean hateful jealous words. I think foot in mouth disease does not reflect this when it is someones true character!

He was a pleasure to watch on TV. I feel so terrible for his children to have to experience this so young because it will affect them the rest of their life. The missing him at certain junctures/milestones in their life.
Cancer is a vicious disease....
Yes it is. I lost both my parents to it and I fully expect to meet my own demise from it since both of them had it.

Old 07-12-2008, 06:23 PM

1,083 posts, read 2,293,082 times
I listened to Tony Snow on the radio almost every afternoon when I lived Dallas. He was actually pretty balanced even if it meant being critical of Bush. I had a lot of respect for him. My thoughts and prayers are with his family.

Old 07-12-2008, 06:26 PM

2,265 posts, read 3,732,937 times
RIP Tony Snow you are a great man and will be sorely missed. You are resting in the arms of the Lord now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies