Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2008, 03:34 PM

12,711 posts, read 13,477,762 times

Advertisements

I agree that the Repukes are anathema to what America should stand for. Equating them with mortal enemies like bin Laden is, I think, a bit over the top.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2008, 04:33 PM

564 posts, read 892,502 times
Your enemies are in the white house, the house, the senate, (except Ron Paul), the bilderberg group, federal reserve, international bankers, our own foreign policies, alignment with Israel, etc., etc., and all and any who hide in the shadows actually calling the shots.

We all know we've been lied too, we all know somethings fishy but can't seem to put our finger on it. My hope is the truth flows out to the masses and exposes everyone of them for what they've done, and are planning to do.

"We The People" Can take it back at anytime, we've had the power all along, I just think we've forgotten to use it.

Old 07-13-2008, 04:57 PM

16,259 posts, read 24,761,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mga View Post
and here i was thinking the liberals were the 'enemy of america".

liberals defend the muslims, defend criminals and do everything possible to find fault with america. if we're going to get rid of america's enemies. we should stast here at home and begin locking them up.
First of all I think criminals should go to jail including Bush and Bill Clinton and all their liar perjuring cronies. They ALL should be locked up in prison for their crimes against the people and the country.
As for the regular criminal, if he is violent, treat him as if he were a rabid dangerous dog and either leave him penned up for the rest of his life or put him to sleep. I don't care either way.
As for the Muslim religious nutcases, they need to be put on notice that we are not going to put up with anymore of their crap over here. No more hijackings, no more bombs and no more oppression of women or "honour killings". If you want to do that crap, take you a$$ and your Quran and go back home.
And while we are at it put the Christian and Jewish nutcases on the same notice. No more blocking abortion clinics, no more bombing abortion clinics, no more bombings of government buildings, the Olympic Games or gay nightclubs. No more oppression of women and children in fenced enclosed "compounds" where 15 year old girls are forced to marry and have sex with old men "in the name of God". And, as for the Jewish nutcases, no more blank checks from the US taxpayers to fund Zionist racist in Israel.
Signed, A Good LIBERAL

Old 07-13-2008, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full-Blooded American View Post
Take heart -- one of them dropped dead of cancer yesterday.
I don't take heart in the death of Tony Snow. I only see it this way- God gave that man great talents. He was blessed to be a good writer, producer, TV host and Press Secretary. It is just too bad he used his talents to serve evil people who did evil things to the country and to the world.

Old 07-13-2008, 05:02 PM

7,474 posts, read 22,880,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevK View Post
We often hear about "defeatng our enemies" but it is always when they are talking about "those people" over seas. And I agree that people like Ben Laden and that bunch need to hunted down like a deer and shot dead on site. Hopefully President Obama will get the job done.
But what about America's internal enemies? Those who have wrecked our country and are wrecking our economy and the working class? Those who are intent on fully wrecking the country and turning it into a new class based hell hole like Hati is? Those who harbour hate towards anybody different than they are?
I am talking of course about the Republican Party. If you notice the Republicans always love to talk about our overseas enemies because it takes out attention off the real enemy at home- which is them! Will they be able to FOOL the voters again? I pray not!
You live in a very strage universe. A place where all brainwashed democrats now live.

Old 07-13-2008, 05:07 PM

7,474 posts, read 22,880,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Full-Blooded American View Post
Take heart -- one of them dropped dead of cancer yesterday.
I feel very sorry for one so ignorant as to make a statement like this....

Old 07-13-2008, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djacques View Post
I agree that the Repukes are anathema to what America should stand for. Equating them with mortal enemies like bin Laden is, I think, a bit over the top.
It might seem that way but the Republicans have done more damage to this country than 100 bin Ladens could do. They have caused more death, more destruction and more misery than 100 9/11s could do. I could not even begin to calculate the thousands of Americans and Iraqis that died because of Bush and his lies. The man is nothing but a criminal.
And when they are not trashing the world and the army, they are bust trashing the Constitution to the point that the Supreme Court is actually quoting "Marbury vs Madison" to make it clear that Bush just cannot do as he pleases.
And God only knows how many people suffer and die because the Republicans shut down medical research over some "embryos" that religious nutcases think are babies. It is kind of ironic if you think that maybe if this research had been allowed to continue and been funded that maybe- just maybe- Tony Snow might be alive today. The Republicans will even kill their own people to please religious nutcase types.

Old 07-13-2008, 05:10 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,564,932 times
Quote:
First of all I think criminals should go to jail including Bush and Bill Clinton and all their liar perjuring cronies. They ALL should be locked up in prison for their crimes against the people and the country.
As for the regular criminal, if he is violent, treat him as if he were a rabid dangerous dog and either leave him penned up for the rest of his life or put him to sleep. I don't care either way.
As for the Muslim religious nutcases, they need to be put on notice that we are not going to put up with anymore of their crap over here. No more hijackings, no more bombs and no more oppression of women or "honour killings". If you want to do that crap, take you a$$ and your Quran and go back home.
And while we are at it put the Christian and Jewish nutcases on the same notice. No more blocking abortion clinics, no more bombing abortion clinics, no more bombings of government buildings, the Olympic Games or gay nightclubs. No more oppression of women and children in fenced enclosed "compounds" where 15 year old girls are forced to marry and have sex with old men "in the name of God". And, as for the Jewish nutcases, no more blank checks from the US taxpayers to fund Zionist racist in Israel.
Signed, A Good LIBERAL
I'm not sure why you included Clinton in this.

Old 07-13-2008, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
I'm not sure why you included Clinton in this.
I include Clinton in this because he too is a LIAR. He perjured himself when asked under oath about his affairs with Lewinsky, Paula Jones and other assorted trailer park women he hung around with. He lied about Whitewater and his wife lied about the Rose Law Firm.
Bill Clinton brought shame upon the office of the President and to the country that we (yes I voted for him) elected him to represent. He also brought down the Democratic Party for 8 years and we are not totally out of it yet. He should have been kicked out and jailed for lying under oath.

Old 07-13-2008, 06:10 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,564,932 times
Quote:
I include Clinton in this because he too is a LIAR. He perjured himself when asked under oath about his affairs with Lewinsky, Paula Jones and other assorted trailer park women he hung around with. He lied about Whitewater and his wife lied about the Rose Law Firm.
Bill Clinton brought shame upon the office of the President and to the country that we (yes I voted for him) elected him to represent. He also brought down the Democratic Party for 8 years and we are not totally out of it yet. He should have been kicked out and jailed for lying under oath.
Well, I personally liked Clinton. Yes he did lie, however his affairs had nothing to do w/the way he ran a country & I find it unacceptable when others point to that as their reason for him being a poor president. I personally feel Bush is a much much much worse president, but I'm sure you agree with that as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies